Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
My question was, do we absorb the POK population into India?

IMO, not a good idea.
I answered we SHOULD take population of PoK as well due to many reasons including small population. I guess it would not be more than millions? We can't declare PoK as free nation so we have to take it entirely.

But that assimilation should be done in a phased manner so we put solid military boots and win them back by providing them good infrastructure, right education etc. We should not hurry!

What is your take? If we don't take PoK population then where would they go?

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I answered we SHOULD take population of PoK as well due to many reasons including small population. I guess it would not be more than millions? We can't declare PoK as free nation so we have to take it entirely.

But that assimilation should be done in a phased manner so we put solid military boots and win them back by providing them good infrastructure, right education etc. We should not hurry!

What is your take? If we don't take PoK population then where would they go?
Are you aware of what they did to the Hindu and Sikh population in POK?

The azad kashmir region had a huge Hindu Sikh minority that was missing after 1947.

This sort of real history is unfortunately not taught in our books.

Read up on Mirpur Massacre.

We will take back POK and we will make the local mullahs flee in fright.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Are you aware of what they did to the Hindu and Sikh population in POK? The azad kashmir region had a huge Hindu Sikh minority that was missing after 1947.
This sort of real history is unfortunately not taught in our books. Read up on Mirpur Massacre.
Making the mullas in PoK flee can be the best option and that too came in my mind.

The population of PoK is around 4 million so how would you make them flee?

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Making the mullas in PoK flee can be the best option and that too came in my mind.

The population of PoK is around 4 million so how would you make them flee?
How are you planning to take POK in the first place?

By war?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
How are you planning to take POK in the first place?
By war?
As I said in earlier post, war is the last option! Economic breakage of Pakis and inside revolt is the best option. The weak and frustrated Pak Army would attack us first as they do in all wars. This would be the classic way we can respond and gather worldwide support as well and attack PoK in a defensive offense. I would not go in details about ground operation.

So that's the closest hypothetical situation close to real life possibility based on the situation.

So now tell how to make Paki mullas flee?

Sikhbrah

Country flag
As I said in earlier post, war is the last option! Economic breakage of Pakis and inside revolt is the best option. The weak and frustrated Pak Army would attack us first as they do in all wars. This would be the classic way we can respond and gather worldwide support as well and attack PoK in a defensive offense. I would not go in details about ground operation.

So that's the closest hypothetical situation close to real life possibility based on the situation.

So now tell how to make Paki mullas flee?
In this situation that you’ve described, which i also think is best case scenario - assuming Indian army launches a ground operation at the end, I would expect half the population to flee in uncertainty.

Though in all honest, I don’t see pakistan self imploding and breaking up anytime soon.

They will remain an unstable Islamic tinker box banana republic for the time being.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Are you aware of what they did to the Hindu and Sikh population in POK?

The azad kashmir region had a huge Hindu Sikh minority that was missing after 1947.

This sort of real history is unfortunately not taught in our books.

Read up on Mirpur Massacre.

Ah! So India Pakistan affairs are Communal roots especially the military engagements ?? So say you.. Sir....

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Ah! So India Pakistan affairs are Communal roots especially the military engagements ?? So say you.. Sir....
No, but I am saying the local population would most likely flee in fright in the likelihood of an Indian army take over.

Would be interested to know if you feel otherwise.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In this situation that you’ve described, which i also think is best case scenario - assuming Indian army launches a ground operation at the end, I would expect half the population to flee in uncertainty.

Though in all honest, I don’t see pakistan self imploding and breaking up anytime soon.

They will remain an unstable Islamic tinker box banana republic for the time being.
Yes, not sure how soon this situation happens.

For now things to lookout is how soon we can strengthen the J&K we have and how we can get rid of this South Kashmir hegemony of mullas. Unless we play a tried and test policy of making people from other parts of India settle we can't get a strong foothold. We can take a cue from China who did it in Tibet sucessfully.

When BJP came in power in 2014 there was some news of colonies of Non-Muslims to be made in J&K but not sure what's the status now.

But last year many solid steps have been taken like removal of 370/35a etc. Recently some changes to domicile policy which didn't get much eye due to all eyes on CORONA. Now since all those sources like Scroll/Print/J&K parties etc are crying a river over it, it seems like the policy is on the right track.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles