Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

IndiaRising

Country flag
Will that address the issue that faces the region in larger context - failure of political leadership to provide solutions, governance and improve employment?
yes demographic change is a prerequisite to solving the issues you mentioned. With a non-compliant population, no amount of pandering will solve any of the problems.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Incorrect. Wahabi ideology was allowed to spread as a deliberate initiative from 2007. Prior to that, majority of the militants were trained and disciplined, usually led by Pakistani SSG/ex-SSG.
Do you Seen Slogans Of Kashmir's Do you even know history organization of Kashmir valley
Do you have anyone Served there
I lived Nagrota Cantonment Even Udampur

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
yes demographic change is a prerequisite to solving the issues you mentioned. With a non-compliant population, no amount of pandering will solve any of the problems.
How does demographic change address 'non-compliance'?

You have 'non-compliant' masses 'migrant workforce' who undermined the lock down, are now being moved around. So, they are similarly guilty of trying to spread the disease and killing citizens. Non-compliance?

Analogy holds, mind you.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Incorrect. Wahabi ideology was allowed to spread as a deliberate initiative from 2007. Prior to that, majority of the militants were trained and disciplined, usually led by Pakistani SSG/ex-SSG.
And what pakis followed?
Tell me.
I tell you the same version of wahaabi f**k with saudi money.
Also tell me when was the cinema in kashmir was closed?
You know the answer.
This kashmiri are problems sufferers have to stop and them should be considered big part of problem.
Also, POK can be converted into pakjabi filth but here even if we say kashmiri PANDITS should return and the culture of Kashmir that is pre Islam to be allowed to atleast take a place, the answer from kashmiris is no.
Another giriza tikoo must never be allowed to happen.
For that, India has to destroy this wahaabi following as well as their followers.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
What will migrated people do there?
Tourism 😂

Rohingyas are rag pickers in Jammu. What we need to do is choke the points of infiltration. We need to redraw the map and take over the points of advantage.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Do you Seen Slogans Of Kashmir's
Do you have anyone Served there
I lived Nagrota Can't Even Udampur
Oh, you know a lot about me. Good.

Now read. Look up the Ahl E Hadith foundations role in providing services in terms of healthcare, sanitation, counselling etc ... other than other activities, thereby filling the gap in service provision by the government of J&K.

This, 2007, is because I can cite you open source information

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
For that, India has to destroy this wahaabi following as well as their followers.
Rant. Hence ignored. Be more cohesive, might reply.
But for above, where is the money coming from? So you are suggesting we go fighting all over now, are you?

IndiaRising

Country flag
How does demographic change address 'non-compliance'?

You have 'non-compliant' masses 'migrant workforce' who undermined the lock down, are now being moved around. So, they are similarly guilty of trying to spread the disease and killing citizens. Non-compliance?

Analogy holds, mind you.
You are comparing migrants who face economic hardships with terrorist sympathizers who don’t identify with the Indian state in any way or form. If the amount of money That has been spent on pleasing Kashmir were to be spent on those migrants, they wouldn’t even need to migrate in the first place. Before the question of economy comes the question of loyalty to Indian state.

IndiaRising

Country flag
What will migrated people do there?
Tourism 😂

Rohingyas are rag pickers in Jammu. What we need to do is choke the points of infiltration. We need to redraw the map and take over the points of advantage.
Eh build the economy. Kashmir gets more funds than some of the most impoverished regions of India. With a compliant population, those funds would actually be put to good use with a population that is loyal to Indian state.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Oh, you know a lot about me. Good.

Now read. Look up the Ahl E Hadith foundations role in providing services in terms of healthcare, sanitation, counselling etc ... other than other activities, thereby filling the gap in service provision by the government of J&K.

This, 2007, is because I can cite you open source information

This organization Is Pre-partition That Is Source Wahhabi concept in Indian Subcontinent

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
You are comparing migrants who face economic hardships with terrorist sympathizers who don’t identify with the Indian state in any way or form. If the amount of money That has been spent on pleasing Kashmir were to be spent on those migrants, they wouldn’t even need to migrate in the first place. Before the question of economy comes the question of loyalty to Indian state.

That is why I said, analogy holds.

The economy of J&K is controlled by Politicians, a select few rich relatives and Separatists. Your contractor for rations for forces is also either a separatist's employee, or a politician's.

Now you have no industry worth the name there. Payment is on daily wages. How do you think a person will feed his family when you have prolonged shut downs because both politicians and separatists gain from it?

Economic hardship is there. Rs 500 per day for stone pelting to a daily wager earning Rs 200 working in apple orchards .. do the mathematics

IndiaRising

Country flag
That is why I said, analogy holds.

The economy of J&K is controlled by Politicians, a select few rich relatives and Separatists. Your contractor for rations for forces is also either a separatist's employee, or a politician's.

Now you have no industry worth the name there. Payment is on daily wages. How do you think a person will feed his family when you have prolonged shut downs because both politicians and separatists gain from it?

Economic hardship is there. Rs 500 per day for stone pelting to a daily wager earning Rs 200 working in apple orchards .. do the mathematics
If that’s the case, there should be rebellions starting in all the BIMARU states of India, but that’s not the case. It’s the religious identity and kashmiri sense of ethnic superiority that’s the problem.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Eh build the economy. Kashmir gets more funds than some of the most impoverished regions of India. With a compliant population, those funds would actually be put to good use with a population that is loyal to Indian state.
Build the economy ... Listening that since I was a kid.
Neither Swatch Bharat abhiyan nor sadak yojna of government is working in Jammu. Worst infrastructure and worst in swatchta.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Build the economy ... Listening that since I was a kid.
Neither Swatch Bharat abhiyan nor sadak yojna of government is working in Jammu. Worst infrastructure and worst in swatchta.
You don’t think Indian economy has grown in last 30 years?

Jailor

Country flag
1965. Op Gibraltar failed because of these Kashmiris.
1990s same kashmiris supported jehadis and killed hindus ,

or go a little back 1947 same "Indian" muslims voted pakistan and then didn't leave ,

or go a little back islam came via violence ,murder and rapes and broke our temples and occupied our land .

How many years ago was 1965?
In 1965 there was a East Pakistan ,
Where is it now?

Also you are wrong kashmiris didn't fail op gibraltar , gujjar bakarwal community did and even today they support India.

mod edit: personal attack removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Sadly this is one problem without a solution.

Even if we reoccupy all the Pakistani land, disgruntled people will invite other parties to the conflict.

Baber was invited by the lodhis.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Rant. Hence ignored. Be more cohesive, might reply.
But for above, where is the money coming from? So you are suggesting we go fighting all over now, are you?
Well they are fighting in their own way, what is stopping us?
Go all way...... Na, wait for pappu and mao lover gang.
And dude I don't want you to reply but you are off the point if you say kashmir problem is different from global jihad.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles