Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaboom

Country flag
Ohkay Guys, an announcement!

I will be meeting several small arms manufacturers in the upcoming weeks, any questions you want me to ask?

[Note:- Plz ask 2-3 questions each and avoid overlapping of topics.]
Pls ask if any of them are planning to step into powered optics r&d and/or manufacturing .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A

I will be meeting several small arms manufacturers in the upcoming weeks, any questions you want me to ask?

Any update on carbine tender and Ak 203 pics sir please

VictorDelta4

Country flag

Over the top of my head it would be -
  1. Any plans of in house optics/license production of optics to provide them as a part of the kit or being sold standalone to the forces.
  2. Any plans of standalone furniture production(keymod full length handguards, sniper rifle kits like Remmington/Magpul) to modernise/upgrade indig rifles like Insas or OFB sniper rifles.

Arad Operator

Country flag
Over the top of my head it would be -
  1. Any plans of in house optics/license production of optics to provide them as a part of the kit or being sold standalone to the forces.
  2. Any plans of standalone furniture production(keymod full length handguards, sniper rifle kits like Remmington/Magpul) to modernise/upgrade indig rifles like Insas or OFB sniper rifles.
Noted!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles