Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Chinese are upgrading their QBZs
these are 2009 and onwards era production QBZ-95-1, easily noticeable by lack of vertical front grip after trigger guard as on QBZ-95

1692974024223.png

There were many other noteworthy changes on QBZ-95-1 like
1692977550112.png

- short stroke gas piston system was changed with newer one, as well as regulator knob was given a circular hood for manipulation with a bullet-tip; probably this newer gas system made it recoiling smoother and helped with keeping the muzzle climb in control ?
- addition of "Bolt Hold Open" feature with newer "Type 95-1" magazines which can actuate the BHO inside the rifle, and a release button was given just behind magazine release in that square-ish cut, and also newer magazines were made with metallic bottom place instead of polymer one, i guess they have had complaints of breakages on previous magazines with polymer bottom plates ?
- removal of 'slant'vertical grip' lower handguards with pistol-grip style flat one only (probably to accommodate space for newer design of UBGL i think)
- angle at where spent cartridges are ejected was made steeper as to make it throw far away from the shooter's face, thi i believe was done to accommodate easier transition between right-handed and left-handed shooters and those kind of drills etc
- fire selector position was changed from rearmost side on receiver (where trigger group usually resides inside) to thumb-operated one, above pistol grip
- upper "handle" section where scope rails and iron sights were integrated was also replaced i believe, but i never get to see pics for confirmation upto until now
- some other minor changes that i think were there on QBZ-95-1 are; newer charging handle with more "hornier" shape than before (pun not intended lol), from the front iron sight post windage adjustment seems to have been removed and a newer, simpler iron sight post was given ? that "hump" at the end of rifle above and below on its buttstock were made ;flatter; on 95-1 etc

as for this particular upgrade mod here, and any upgrade mods-kits etc for chinese weapons; they often used to put picatiny rails and such modkits on their existing rifles as per their requirements; nothing new here, if you wish to see some examples just search "china swat <insert-weapon-name>" and you'll see quite a lot of pics of these kind of mods

this one particular on the video here seems to be like this kit here, a metallic top handle with top rails and so;
seems to be compatible with both QBZ-95 and QBZ-95-1
1692977119981.png

1692977183299.png

as for that cheek piece it seems just a clamp-on style piece of polymer, something FAMAS also has got by design

so yeah, quite good development for them;
😒 and as always quite a shameful for us that despite both INSAS and QBZ-95 starting their official service in armed forces of both respective countries we never did this much upgrades attempt on our guns except very very recent things where FAB Defense guys had to offer an upgrade kit and yet that was not accepted here while they...khair chhodo
1692977454563.png

1692977478355.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You deserve 500 falaka lashes on your feet soles as they do in Arabia , and 50 kicks in your testicles ( done anywhere ) and left out in the sun without water for a day ( Roman style )
Just so that you barely live for posting this abomination.
And the person who made this should be slashed with a knife on his thigh and his wound be burn by placing a piece of khaira wood. ( As they did in magadha , ajatshatru killed his father bimbisara in similar manner by burning all of his wounds with khaira tree barks )
Next he his tongue must be pulled out by a plier as they did in good old bathist iraq and his underside of the cheeks burned by cigerette burns .
Finally he should be fed with copius amount of honey and milk and later left on a the shore of a filthy pond in a raft near a ant hill , as that person person will erupt in loose motions , he will get dirty and invite ants and flies to feast his body alive as they did in ancient persia.
@Spadex
@ManhattanProject
@MisraZ
@Tactical Doge
@FalconSlayers
@ALBY

kaboom

Country flag
You deserve 500 falaka lashes on your feet soles as they do in Arabia , and 50 kicks in your testicles ( done anywhere ) and left out in the sun without water for a day ( Roman style )
Just so that you barely live for posting this abomination.
And the person who made this should be slashed with a knife on his thigh and his wound be burn by placing a piece of khaira wood. ( As they did in magadha , ajatshatru killed his father bimbisara in similar manner by burning all of his wounds with khaira tree barks )
Next he his tongue must be pulled out by a plier as they did in good old bathist iraq and his underside of the cheeks burned by cigerette burns .
Finally he should be fed with copius amount of honey and milk and later left on a the shore of a filthy pond in a raft near a ant hill , as that person person will erupt in loose motions , he will get dirty and invite ants and flies to feast his body alive as they did in ancient persia.
@Spadex
@ManhattanProject
@MisraZ
@Tactical Doge
@FalconSlayers
@ALBY
1693122714004.png

1693122755890.png

1693122802338.png

1693122829983.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
these are 2009 and onwards era production QBZ-95-1, easily noticeable by lack of vertical front grip after trigger guard as on QBZ-95

View attachment 219753

There were many other noteworthy changes on QBZ-95-1 like
View attachment 219769
- short stroke gas piston system was changed with newer one, as well as regulator knob was given a circular hood for manipulation with a bullet-tip; probably this newer gas system made it recoiling smoother and helped with keeping the muzzle climb in control ?
- addition of "Bolt Hold Open" feature with newer "Type 95-1" magazines which can actuate the BHO inside the rifle, and a release button was given just behind magazine release in that square-ish cut, and also newer magazines were made with metallic bottom place instead of polymer one, i guess they have had complaints of breakages on previous magazines with polymer bottom plates ?
- removal of 'slant'vertical grip' lower handguards with pistol-grip style flat one only (probably to accommodate space for newer design of UBGL i think)
- angle at where spent cartridges are ejected was made steeper as to make it throw far away from the shooter's face, thi i believe was done to accommodate easier transition between right-handed and left-handed shooters and those kind of drills etc
- fire selector position was changed from rearmost side on receiver (where trigger group usually resides inside) to thumb-operated one, above pistol grip
- upper "handle" section where scope rails and iron sights were integrated was also replaced i believe, but i never get to see pics for confirmation upto until now
- some other minor changes that i think were there on QBZ-95-1 are; newer charging handle with more "hornier" shape than before (pun not intended lol), from the front iron sight post windage adjustment seems to have been removed and a newer, simpler iron sight post was given ? that "hump" at the end of rifle above and below on its buttstock were made ;flatter; on 95-1 etc

as for this particular upgrade mod here, and any upgrade mods-kits etc for chinese weapons; they often used to put picatiny rails and such modkits on their existing rifles as per their requirements; nothing new here, if you wish to see some examples just search "china swat <insert-weapon-name>" and you'll see quite a lot of pics of these kind of mods

this one particular on the video here seems to be like this kit here, a metallic top handle with top rails and so;
seems to be compatible with both QBZ-95 and QBZ-95-1
View attachment 219764
View attachment 219765
as for that cheek piece it seems just a clamp-on style piece of polymer, something FAMAS also has got by design

so yeah, quite good development for them;
😒 and as always quite a shameful for us that despite both INSAS and QBZ-95 starting their official service in armed forces of both respective countries we never did this much upgrades attempt on our guns except very very recent things where FAB Defense guys had to offer an upgrade kit and yet that was not accepted here while they...khair chhodo
View attachment 219767
View attachment 219768
Sir ji which is better 5.8 chicom cartridge or 5.56 ×45 freedom and liberty cartridge .
Can you provide a simple explanation to me ?
I shall be grateful.
@ManhattanProject ji ( cat rapist cumpussy drinker ) you too please help me with the above sawal.
@Spadex ( long threads and sulphuric acid enjoyer ) ji
@Tactical Doge ( rip , we crey everytyme )
@ALBY sir ( the fist of law and order )
@Lonewarrior ( memebr ego destroyer)

binayak95

Country flag
Sir ji which is better 5.8 chicom cartridge or 5.56 ×45 freedom and liberty cartridge .
I shall be grateful.
@ManhattanProject ji ( cat rapist cumpussy drinker ) you too please help me with the above sawal.
Effectively same.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I shall be grateful.
Well garand thumb is doing a video on 5.56 vs 7.62 on lethality

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Effectively same.
away down south in the land of traitors , rattle snakes and alligators , right away , come away, right away , come away .
Where cottons king and men are chattles , the union boys will win the battles , right away , come away , right away , come away .

We will all go down to dixie , away away away away .
Each dixie must understand that he must mind his uncle Sam !!!
Away, away , we will all go down to dixie (2)!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles