Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
A concealed gun with the shape of a phone.
Fires .380 rounds form 2 barrels
Good for self defence and assassination
Not really, more of a gimmick. Something like glock 43 is in the same size range, except you dont have to suddenly whip out your "phone", unfold it and then shoot the other guy.

As for assassinations, using guns nowadays is not that common for professionals (IDK about street thug killings, but they probably will go with any gun). AFAIK for a very long time, when gun assassinations were common, Mossad used to issue a silenced .22, with the idea being 2 to the chest one to the head. And with 22 cal, silenced is actually effective (still a loud bang, but soft enough to be confused with something else).

AnantS

Country flag
Not really, more of a gimmick. Something like glock 43 is in the same size range, except you dont have to suddenly whip out your "phone", unfold it and then shoot the other guy.

As for assassinations, using guns nowadays is not that common for professionals (IDK about street thug killings, but they probably will go with any gun). AFAIK for a very long time, when gun assassinations were common, Mossad used to issue a silenced .22, with the idea being 2 to the chest one to the head. And with 22 cal, silenced is actually effective (still a loud bang, but soft enough to be confused with something else).
Now induced heartattacks are being used by Ameriki while roosi likes to poison

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Where can I get this ? Asking for a friend .
Very easy...there's a guy by the name @Johny_Baba , ya I know, funny name...but anyways, find him. He'll send you schematics of a single shot pistol; cakewalk for him to design.
There're numerous online CNC services that take orders and delivers right to your doorstep. So send each individual component to a different company. Once you receive all the parts, just assemble them.
And viola, now you, I mean your friend have a brand new katta.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles