Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Modified version of AK103, yes.
The airforce already received them and now they have better weapon than the army. Quite ironical, a force which will almost never see any firefight have better infantry weapon and equipments than our infantry itself
Yes I do agree with you but my question is army did receive a few thousand ak 203s from russia directly right where are they haven't seen them in field

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Modified version of AK103, yes.
The airforce already received them and now they have better weapon than the army. Quite ironical, a force which will almost never see any firefight have better infantry weapon and equipments than our infantry itself
For forces like Navy and IAF Ak103Ms are more than adequate.
Sir ,if possible
Kabhi aap insas rifle ke round ka close up post karskate hain like you posted of the akm 7.62 ammo
Will try to get a pic when yhe bell of arms opens up next time.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
If armed forces is so hell bent on bayonet thing as ;last ditch; weapon then why don't they issue this sort of modernised tactical polearms instead of trying to turn every damn firearm into spear with demands of muh bayonet mount
1667670329876.png

this is much more effective tool than a heavy rifle plus tiny knife on its barrel for such sort of fights, and you could also potentially use it for other purposes when not fighting

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
If armed forces is so hell bent on bayonet thing as ;last ditch; weapon then why don't they issue this sort of modernised tactical polearms instead of trying to turn every damn firearm into spear with demands of muh bayonet mount
View attachment 180563

this is much more effective tool than a heavy rifle plus tiny knife on its barrel for such sort of fights, and you could also potentially use it for other purposes when not fighting
Actually pretty dope for china border

Whitecollar

Country flag
View attachment 180563

That's very "V.K. Krishna Menon" way of solving border problems.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
That's very "V.K. Krishna Menon" way of solving border problems.
🤬Oye...he didn't even procure new weapons when Gen Chaudhry himself presented him with emergency purchase list of stuff including NATO calibre assault rifles that he rejected all citing ;NATO ka hathiyar nahi chahiye; and ultimately army had to fight with WW1 era .303 Lee-Enfields and some very few FALs that they got by grace of chicha niharu;
here i am just asking for issuing such tactical ;last ditch; weapons along with service firearms instead of trying to use service firearms as last ditch jugaadu spear
don't compare my suggestion with that absolutely filthy subhuman's deeds

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
1667675828691.png

ha bolo who was chest thumping for muh SIG SPEAR ?
this is brand new carbine here and look how muzzle device on it got broken off the barrel 🤷‍♂️
there are also issues with those receiver takedown pins snapping on them 🤷‍♂️

SIG SAUER of amreeka is such a brand that is delivering one after other faulty firearms, first with that P320 pistols firing on their own (accidental discharges) and yet a derivative of same design M17 won replacement competition-tender for Beretta M9 there 🤷‍♂️

Indian Army also reported issues with SIG716i we received here and now this...

Whitecollar

Country flag
View attachment 180565
this is brand new carbine here and look how muzzle device on it got broken off the barrel 🤷‍♂️

SIG SAUER of amreeka is such a brand that is delivering one after other faulty firearms, first with that P320 pistols firing on their own (accidental discharges) and yet a derivative of same design M17 won replacement competition-tender for Beretta M9 there 🤷‍♂️

After reading your reviews and viewing random popular gun youtuber's videos about the Spear...
Picsart_22-11-06_18-15-45-444.jpg

Spadex

Country flag
Yes I do agree with you but my question is army did receive a few thousand ak 203s from russia directly right where are they haven't seen them in field
Bhai I'm shooting in the dark but I don't think we received off the shelf AK203 yet. Bez

a) our indian specific ak203 is way different than the original ak203 and also cheaper than the original

b) we should have seen some pictures at this point if they really got ak203s. Considering all the new recruits are instagram addict who loves to take pictures with military hardware

Whitecollar

Country flag
View attachment 180565

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Bhai I'm shooting in the dark but I don't think we received off the shelf AK203 yet. Bez

a) our indian specific ak203 is way different than the original ak203 and also cheaper than the original

b) we should have seen some pictures at this point if they really got ak203s. Considering all the new recruits are instagram addict who loves to take pictures with military hardware
Than you might be right any idea how many ak-203s we can produce per month my guess is we are gonna start seeing them atleast 8 months from now on if they start manufacturing next month

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
🤬Oye...he didn't even procure new weapons when Gen Chaudhry himself presented him with emergency purchase list of stuff including NATO calibre assault rifles that he rejected all citing ;NATO ka hathiyar nahi chahiye; and ultimately army had to fight with WW1 era .303 Lee-Enfields and some very few FALs that they got by grace of chicha niharu;
here i am just asking for issuing such tactical ;last ditch; weapons along with service firearms instead of trying to use service firearms as last ditch jugaadu spear
don't compare my suggestion with that absolutely filthy subhuman's deeds
You are saying as if Modi govt is procuring weapons in lightning speed except Sig 716 rifles ,the logic of buying it still confuses me.Govts tho aise hi hoti hei except the one of Indira Gandhi .I don’t think except IG no one was so much serious about these matters.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
9C4E9ECF-B8F8-4E48-823C-EC3EE1222B59.jpeg

2C18C4EE-A8E1-4903-9132-044ABFECB8A7.jpeg

7049B6BF-6174-41C3-82BA-CBDF5474B6FC.jpeg

Did anyone else got a mild heart attack by seeing a bullpup SKS that too in the hands of Narco Mofos.NWFP gunsmiths,Idlibigunsmiths and now Narcos are making dope weapon conversions where as OFB is trying hard to master making a quality Ak

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles