Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
What make you think so ? we do have milled receiver AK-47s heck even O G First Model "Type 1" AK-47!
We just don't bother about listing each variant-subvariant out.
and here is le proof
View attachment 179556
View attachment 179555

meanwhile me, seeing that uber rare Type-1 AK-47 butchered with FAB kits this way
Holy fuck..Auctioning amount of such a rare gun would have been suffice to buy atleast 5/10 such kits

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
There is also chance that they could be captured authentic ones or clones made in NWFP
yep most likely, also possibly from NE side since a lot of smuggled weaponry goes through that route.

an internet friend once shown me pic of NE terrorshit's arsenal that had some Zastava M70 AKs i.e. this very recognisable AK, among other usual choyneez Type-56, HK G-3 and so
1667229543978.png

since then i was hopeful to see it among captured/surrendered arsenal etc but seems yet to happen or just unknown to us

BlackViking

Country flag
What make you think so ? we do have milled receiver AK-47s heck even O G First Model "Type 1" AK-47!
and here is le proof
View attachment 179556
View attachment 179555

meanwhile me, seeing that uber rare Type-1 AK-47 butchered with FAB kits this way
Hadn't seen a picture till now of in-service AK 47. Thamks bhamiya.

Also did IA got these under emergency procurement or snatched-off from some bitch-slapped terroristo?

And yes, it looks horrible with the FAB furniture.😢

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
yep most likely, also possibly from NE side since a lot of smuggled weaponry goes through that route.

an internet friend once shown me pic of NE terrorshit's arsenal that had some Zastava M70 AKs i.e. this very recognisable AK, among other usual choyneez Type-56, HK G-3 and so
View attachment 179694
since then i was hopeful to see it among captured/surrendered arsenal etc but seems yet to happen or just unknown to us
very possible mate,Ne has a lot of type 56,heck its locally known as ak 56,remenants of old chinese supplied guns to insurgency ig

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I wonder on which thread was this picture just posted a few days ago? Oh wait it was in this same thread😂. Looks like someone has already made it to Reddit and has reached DFI again😂
judging from username, that guy is THE ONE who's my kwora writer defense fren and most likely the person who initially provided me those pics on certain place of internet.
i don't mind he is OG poster.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
judging from username, that guy is THE ONE who's my kwora writer defense fren and most likely the person who initially provided me those pics on certain place of internet.
i don't mind he is OG poster.
Quora friend is Harsh B Mishra?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
and here is le proof
View attachment 179556
View attachment 179555

Assam butchered rare type-1 Aks.

View attachment 179819
I found the original source of the pictures. They aren’t in service, they’ve been seized by the Assam Rifles from militants/smugglers.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
They should restore it back to its original configuration and sell them.
Don’t even know if that’s legally allowed for them to do so, if it is legal it’s bound to be a bureaucratic nightmare, I doubt anyone will go through the trouble of doing so. Best idea is to restore it and display it in museums of the armed forces and ordnance factories. As well as use the FAB kits for other existing AKs of the same build type if it already hasn’t been done so.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles