Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Yes but the guns there are fixed on the ledge. In Cambodia, they even allow you to fire RPGs and make special targets for you to destroy. I had a dream to fire the Norinco T97 NSR there once with my friends but the plan completely failed.
Cambodia I thought of visiting, Maybe next year, will do Laos and Cambodia, always wanted to visit Laos and they do have some good firing range as well.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
View attachment 179230
It's like every image I see of RR, their small arms always look in a worn out state. Whether it's the paintjob, erosion of metallic parts, etc. I mean what kind of operations make your guns degrade so much or is it the weather effect?
(Note: Black INSAS looks OP BTW)

View attachment 179229
honestly all of those guns are probably older than some of us,those akm's are likely soviet era which is why its worn out , insas is well insas

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Here, i talked about it last year
I personally think instead of opting for all polymer receiver body H&K guys should have opted for at least aluminium upper receiver section rest could be managed in polymer housing,
granted it woud have made it slightly heavier but then again a standard vanilla G36 of Bundeswehr is already 3.6 some Kgs ,
a certain upgrade kit like offer from their 'neighbours', Austrians, came out where they offered exact same thing, a new receiver with metal trunnion etc, named Steyr G62,
1638946265076.png

MisraZ

Country flag

BlackViking

Country flag
India has 3 variants of Ak
1. AK 47
2. MPi-KMS-72 - made in East Germany
3. Vz. 58 - made in Czechoslovakia - it looks like AK but it's different from AK. In the last photo, the guy on the extreme left is carrying Vz.58

Now India is modernizing its AK by the help of FAB defense and SSS Defence
Romanian Pm Md 90, Bulgarian AR M1 and Type 56 also.
And afaik we don't have original milled AK47s. We have AKMs with us.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
And afaik we don't have original milled AK47s
What make you think so ? we do have milled receiver AK-47s heck even O G First Model "Type 1" AK-47!
We just don't bother about listing each variant-subvariant out.
and here is le proof
1667151493277.png

1667151480275.png

meanwhile me, seeing that uber rare Type-1 AK-47 butchered with FAB kits this way

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles