Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whitecollar

Country flag
So you guys are expecting correct scope placement from OFB Babus!?
Lol, coz the joke's on you

View attachment 136222
I just hate the way this gun looks. In this era, OFB goons can't come out of their East India bootlicking mentality and design something worthwhile... and the scope placement made me cringe as hell...😡
I mean I do like the old wooden snipers specially M21 and Remington 700(used to play a lot of Delta Force game) but this just somehow looks hideous!
images (22) (15).jpeg

images (22) (16).jpeg

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
I just hate the way this gun looks. In this era, OFB goons can't come out of their East India bootlicking mentality and design something worthwhile... and the scope placement made me cringe as hell...😡
I mean I do like the old wooden snipers specially M21 and Remington 700(used to play a lot of Delta Force game) but this just somehow looks hideous!
View attachment 136224
View attachment 136225
1644143835282.png

It was originally polymer and black in colour. User asked for them to change it and make it in wood.

Here’s a black version of the existing version

Last edited:

Whitecollar

Country flag
View attachment 136226
It was originally polymer and black in colour. User asked for them to change it and make it in wood.

Here’s a black version of the existing version
Ohh...so OFB goons went from copying the McMillan MCRT TAC 338 to a beefed up M21 just because user had asked to make it in wood🙄😒
images (22) (19).jpeg

Kuchh to naya sochte ye log...kam se kam furniture wale ko bula kr wood polish hi krwa lete rifles pe😂

Screenshot_20220206-163307_Facebook.jpg

MisraZ

Country flag
Ohh...so OFB goons went from copying the McMillan MCRT TAC 338 to a beefed up M21 just because user had asked to make it in wood🙄😒
View attachment 136230

Kuchh to naya sochte ye log...kam se kam furniture wale ko bula kr wood polish hi krwa lete rifles pe😂

View attachment 136235
No no they took some 'inspiration' from sig ssg 3000

And that .338 is a licensed (?) Version of iwi dan
images (70).jpeg

ManhattanProject

Country flag
View attachment 136230

View attachment 136235
You sure like nitpicking huh? The user asked for it and OFB made it. You see the middle pic? thats the new version. They are making decent guns nowadays, the new carbine is very promising.

images (41).jpeg

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
No no they took some 'inspiration' from sig ssg 3000

And that .338 is a licensed (?) Version of iwi dan
View attachment 136237
There is no conclusive evidence IWI gave ToT for the OFB 0.338 LM, there are some differences in the design. Also since PLR has the ToT for DAN 0.338 LM, I doubt IWI is going to ruin their own venture. But they have taken foreign help of some kind as they had an RFI seeking foreign assistance for the project.

Last edited:

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
You sure like nitpicking huh? The user asked for it and OFB made it. You see the middle pic? thats the new version. They are making decent guns nowadays, the new carbine is very promising.

View attachment 136239
If you’re referring to the ARDE 5.56x45 CQB Carbine, then I’ve got some news for you, they’re only making the initial prototypes. Actual production will be done with the Indian Industry, I.e anyone but OFB . Or are you referring to TriCa?

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Arde carbine say wasn't that going to kalyani along with jvpc i think i saw a pic with kalyani showcasing jvpc and arde carbine

Lonewarrior

Country flag
There is no conclusive evidence IWI gave ToT for the OFB 0.338 LM, there are some differences in the design. Also since PLR has the ToT for DAN 0.338 LM, I doubt IWI is going to ruin their own venture. But they have taken foreign help of some kind as they had an RFI seeking foreign assistance for the project.
There is absolute no resemblance at all between Dan and OFB's sniper.
DAN is a top of the line sniper rifle like MRAD and M10.
OFB's sniper rifle is simply their Sauer 200 copy with few aluminium pieces screwed here and there.

Don't know who the f circulated this claim of ToT of DAN. People don't get the point of why will IWI compete with itself in one of its most lucrative market!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles