Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonewarrior

Country flag
That's good in a way expands the Indian market might encourage atleast 1-2 company to emerge through the mess and bring something original or these company if do a good business they might do some r&d themselves too for future products I wanna have a positive look at this situation.

That's good one more big company is here I like how there revolvers look they are beautiful to look at
Let's play bingo
IMG_20230604_130144.jpg
All the red cross are utter crap; 7/26
All the yellow cross are 1911s; 5/26
All the blue cross are PPKs; 2/26
All the orange cross are licensed; 8/26
The violet cross is a Tokarev; 1/26
All the green cross are something new; 3/26

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Let's play bingo
View attachment 208750
All the red cross are utter crap; 7/26
All the yellow cross are 1911s; 5/26
All the blue cross are PPKs; 2/26
All the orange cross are licensed; 8/26
The violet cross is a Tokarev; 1/26
All the green cross are something new; 3/26
So just atal lol they have a 9mm version too right? Or it's just 32 bore ? For civilian market

And as I said it's just the beginning hoping for a better future for our countries sake

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Hmmm, Sri Lanka seems to be interested in setting up an Ammunition plant for primarily the 7.62x39mm and 9x19mm ammunition with the help of India, probably through Munitions India Ltd.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Apparantly ASTR defence hopes to sell their ATAL 32x (chambered in wimpy .32 ACP) at a retail price of 2 lakh INR
...$2,500

You can get purpose built competition pistols like this in 9mm with compensator and red dot sight in...$1,500
View attachment 208971
On other side bro
Do u think they will get orders
Yeah it's a different think are they capable or not that we will know after trails but even then any sign of orders procurement
Bas pese barbad karna hai aur kuch nahi
Kya farak padta hai be it price or capability

Lonewarrior

Country flag
On other side bro
Do u think they will get orders
Yeah it's a different think are they capable or not that we will know after trails but even then any sign of orders procurement
Bas pese barbad karna hai aur kuch nahi
Kya farak padta hai be it price or capability
There is a huge crowd in Haryana - Punjab - Delhi who has andha paisa and the only thing they look in a pistol is "oh benchod kya sexy item hai"...so ya, they'll definitely get orders

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

look at this fucking beauty , sig and Glock will be really quiet after seeing this
1686390967207.png

"indigeneously made John Browning's 1903 era Colt Pocket Hammerless pistol" with pushbutton magazine release instead of heel mounted paddle release, wow!

Chalo at this rate they will make Colt 1911 copy in 9mm parabellum in year 2028!

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Well...in all honesty, I don't think we should sh*t on these designs so much

Just look at those faces
FyPqmw6WcAMKjgE.jpg
old, grumpy, so much tension of life, no enthusiasm at all, usual thik hai Sharma Jee nikalte hain tab hum Misses hain nai aaj look

Do they even know that now a days red dot sights are becoming staple on pistols? No, they'll simply laugh at you and advise you to not play so much video games. Tell them the features of Laugo Alien and see their reactions

kaboom

Country flag

Just look at those faces
View attachment 209659
old, grumpy, so much tension of life, no enthusiasm at all, usual thik hai Sharma Jee nikalte hain tab hum Misses hain nai aaj look

Do they even know that now a days red dot sights are becoming staple on pistols? No, they'll simply laugh at you and advise you to not play so much video games. Tell them the features of Laugo Alien and see their reactions
i can guarantee that all of them joined ofb because it was a secure government job .......... guns were probably the last thing they were interested in

SKC

Country flag
i can guarantee that all of them joined ofb because it was a secure government job .......... guns were probably the last thing they were interested in
Just see the some videos of the Workers assembling the Pistols in the Gun factory Kanpur available on the YouTube.
The pot bellied guys seems to be working since 10-15 years. Extreme state of apathy in the assembly line.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Just look at those faces
View attachment 209659

Just see the some videos of the Workers assembling the Pistols in the Gun factory Kanpur available on the YouTube.
The pot bellied guys seems to be working since 10-15 years. Extreme state of apathy in the assembly line.
Solution?
Perhaps privatisation is the way.
Than again how is HAL so decent?
Maybe anything related to defence should be made off limit to reservationjeets.
Than again you still have to hier people using exam so influx of sarkarjobjeets is inevitable.

SKC

Country flag
Solution?
Perhaps privatisation is the way.
Than again how is HAL so decent?
Maybe anything related to defence should be made off limit to reservationjeets.
Than again you still have to hier people using exam so influx of sarkarjobjeets is inevitable.
But then won't you do dharna stating that Govt is selling all institutions to adani/ambani!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles