Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

In this video you’ll see where the main problems with OFB Ammo are, when they’re using their own powder, though they shot fine here except the one that failed (mostly just because of a packaging issue), there is just a lot of potential for fuckups. Only issue is the ammo is from 1992 so we don’t know if manufacturing processes have since evolved. But considering the number of incidents that were attributed to faulty ammunition in the artillery segment of OFB for the same reason (handfilling and lot of jugaad methods of filling), I wouldn’t be surprised if it continued for more time or even now.

Angel of War

Country flag

In this video you’ll see where the main problems with OFB Ammo are, when they’re using their own powder, though they shot fine here except the one that failed (mostly just because of a packaging issue), there is just a lot of potential for fuckups. Only issue is the ammo is from 1992 so we don’t know if manufacturing processes have since evolved. But considering the number of incidents that were attributed to faulty ammunition in the artillery segment of OFB for the same reason (handfilling and lot of jugaad methods of filling), I wouldn’t be surprised if it continued for more time or even now.
They still fill it with hand , AFK khadki still follows those age old Juggadu methods .

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Any chance PLR will start making Arads?
Police units might want it so i'd say 40 percent,lots of south indian polices will want it and maybe delhi swat too,para sf might want them to replace their m4 but the m4 replacement is this far far away from the current time

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles