Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Here's a good template for accessories which should be standard issue to our soldiers in future, atleast after a decade 🙄, i hope a reflex sight, foregrip and laser/flashlight module is not much asking after a decade in 2030s, not asking for scope, as our guys don't seem to place it correctly. Anyway after issues in Ak12 reported, i am happy with ak 203 gun but not with the price compared to sig. Guy on the left has 5.45 version of ak 203, current conflict.
Hope for the day when our infantry gets this much gear, perhaps after 2050.View attachment 150756
IA 2.jpg

IA 3.jpg

IA.jpg

Getting there gradually. These guys in the photo you posted look like FSB or Spetsnaz not regular Russian Army or VDV.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
i bet my 1 rupee ak 203 is better than ak 12
I am looking forward for the Ak521. Jim fuller of Rifle dynamics had told that they are going to build a Ak521 next.
If not Aks the best ones would be Cz or Galilss.
Had seen the build quality of 2021 made Insas. If you left it 5 days without oiling it would get rusty. (In some of my previous post i said the coating could be some sort of antirust paint. Fuck i was damn wrong. Don't kniw how how ofb is going to make Ak203 without fucking up

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I am looking forward for the Ak521. Jim fuller of Rifle dynamics had told that they are going to build a Ak521 next.
If not Aks the best ones would be Cz or Galilss.
Had seen the build quality of 2021 made Insas. If you left it 5 days without oiling it would get rusty. (In some of my previous post i said the coating could be some sort of antirust paint. Fuck i was damn wrong. Don't kniw how how ofb is going to make Ak203 without fucking up
The factory will be micro managed by the Army. OFB is now a much smaller organization with sub contracted private parties and no unions post corporatisation.

https://www.spslandforces.com/experts-speak/?id=539&h=Army-CEO-for-MIA-AK-203-OFB-Factory

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Aapke muh me ghee shakar, bas SSS defence jaldi se apna AR dikha de aur trials ke liye bhej de
We are gonna do the same mistake like the ruskies of adopting ak203 a rifle that is merely an upgrade .better to go for more 7.62x51 rifles sig or ask home vendors for a trial.and 5.56 carbines also are heavily needed when you see that most infantry fighting in Ukraine war is taking place in urban areas

SGOperative

Country flag
Better should be to go for Bulgarian Arsenal Kalashnikovs, will also bring commonality with CAPFs.
Which would have no benefit for the Army, If they want a 7.62x39 Caliber then better go for a AR in that caliber IIRC the Ukrainians did something similar. This would allow them to have a common training with the possible coming Carbine and the already present Sigs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles