Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So in January this gentleman was having a bit of a trouble identifying MP5

View attachment 113812

And now here we are...
Not surprised, the cost of stuff CAA offers seems absurd, I mean the vector optic on their AK upgrade is also sold by CAA for 50 dollars extra, as Vector optics is more of a manufacturing and wholesale suppliers group as evident by their website who asked me to register to know the prices (luckily a fake account worked) which typically is asked by suppliers, and then the price was 80 dollars for the red dot shown in the TAR upgrade kit, I went rofl, and then same ended up on CAA website for 130 dollars which means CAA rebrands vector optics.

I’m afraid same might be the case with rest of their equipments and accessories which might be chinese rebranded by them as some tacticool ‘Merican small arms accessories.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not surprised, the cost of stuff CAA offers seems absurd, I mean the vector optic on their AK upgrade is also sold by CAA for 50 dollars extra, as Vector optics is more of a manufacturing and wholesale suppliers group as evident by their website who asked me to register to know the prices (luckily a fake account worked) which typically is asked by suppliers, and then the price was 80 dollars for the red dot shown in the TAR upgrade kit, I went rofl, and then same ended up on CAA website for 130 dollars which means CAA rebrands vector optics.

I’m afraid same might be the case with rest of their equipments and accessories which might be chinese rebranded by them as some tacticool ‘Merican small arms accessories.
Much shameful is that OFB was supposed to be doing all this, making upgrade kits and accessories. But then commies being commies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
It seems we are talking about equping our military with 90s ak103 when pakis are thinking of equiping PA with CZ bren.NOICE pakis sure are enamored with a ar18 rifle to be their mainstay.all the while we havent let go of our ak craze

Vayuputra

Country flag
It seems we are talking about equping our military with 90s ak103 when pakis are thinking of equiping PA with CZ bren.NOICE pakis sure are enamored with a ar18 rifle to be their mainstay.all the while we havent let go of our ak craze
Cz Bren is prone to jaming at regular intervals, it seems that they fixed minor issues with the rifle. It's much controllable in fully auto mode over ak,

Global Defence

New threads

Articles