Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBH22

2 firing trigger requirement in carbine was a primary requirement of GSQR 429 issued in 1982. It delayed the Insas carbine version by atleast 10-12 years, since the introduction of rifle version in 1994.
Work within an Indian PSU you would understand the crazy requirement these guys have. No track record to offer but these guys think they know it all.
I've seen it first hand at SBI 🙃😃🙃😃
I guess army top brass also becomes babus

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Recently saw some scenes from this chinese propaganda film in it PLAN commandos are armed with FN SCAR and terrorists armed with m16 so they are also making some fucked up films in the gun point of view

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Recently saw some scenes from this chinese propaganda film in it PLAN commandos are armed with FN SCAR and terrorists armed with m16 so they are also making some fucked up films in the gun point of view
Middle eastern mai job chod du villan ka ab by the way it will be fun to see Chinese troops in Afghanistan they won't last long that's a guarantee

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
That is nothing, the Commie Special forces can operate western weapons in the movie, do Spiderman stunts with rappelling wire, Remington R25 engaging a 1000 yard target, guy firing 100 rounds Auto from an H&K G3, radio sets that communicates between two ends of the country, Fast bump non ballistic high cut Helmets ricochet-ing bullets

Oh and yeah, the final act when they skydive out of the helicopter with wingsuits, in midair the officer is giving instructions as you go right , you go left, I go centre 😂😂😂🤣