Skycraper and Highrises in India

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's Official the Super Nova Spira is Capped at 260 Meters. No space for Supertalls outside of Mumbai in India. The CAA strikes again. @SKC Nibba, @v952010.

Screenshot_20230714_100726_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20230714_100726_Word.jpg

Screenshot_20230714_100714_Word.jpg

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Note2: Most of the Building at the southern parts of the Land Parcel will have height of more than 150 meters and some even more than 200 meters. So like that we are getting the India's First planned Vertical Skyscraper CBD.
Any source, or just trust me bro?

Haldilal

Country flag
Any source, or just trust me bro?
Ya'll Nibbiars do you have any source that it will not happen?. how do you think FSI of 4 will be fully utilized?. have you not known that the NCP despite being more closer to the airport than the southern stretch of the Dharavi reached 165 meters back in 2016 before the HC reduced the CAA limit's to 2 K.M radius back in 2021?.

Reactions: SKC

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars do you have any source that it will not happen?. how do you think FSI of 4 will be fully utilized?. have you not known that the NCP despite being more closer to the airport than the southern stretch of the Dharavi reached 165 meters back in 2016 before the HC reduced the CAA limit's to 2 K.M radius back in 2021?.
Well making a claim and responding "what claim do you have of it not happening" isn't a great response. Not that I'm denying buildings will reach that height, I'm interested in a well planned vertical business district.

Haldilal

Country flag
Well making a claim and responding "what claim do you have of it not happening" isn't a great response. Not that I'm denying buildings will reach that height, I'm interested in a well planned vertical business district.
Ya'll Nibbiars even before the CAA limitation to the 2 K.M Radius by the H.C. there was a proposal for a Skyscraper at the southern strech of the dharavi. Remember not all land at the dharavi is owned by the government the Ratio as follows.

MCGM, 63 Percent.

State, 17 percent.

Private, 17 percent.

Railways, 3 percent.

On the private strech some developer proposed a Skyscraper project it's other thing it didn't materialized fully. I think it was the Neptune Group. Due to the market conditions at that time the locality and the financial conditions of the developer.

And in the previous proposal's the Norman + Partners made detailed accurate plans for the dharavi redevelopment following the the guidelines which put the Skyscraper at the southern strech most of them.

FP_Dharavi_VIEW+04_Day_A03.jpg

FP_Dharavi_VIEW+02_Sunset_A06.jpg

And the Adrian Smith plans put all the Skyscraper on the mid to southern stretch which is more than 4 K.M away from the airport whicj accourding to the old height limitations was a area where Skyscraper could rise up.

images - 2023-07-17T212859.844.jpeg

Considering the all previous plans. And woth the 2021 H.C. Limitations on the heights restrictions to 2 K.M from the airport from the CAA. The chances of Skyscraper in the mid to southern stretch of the dharavi is even more possible. Even the IFSC at the BKC which is barely more than 2 K.M. away from the airport are getting buildings above 100 meters as stated by the DF previously.

And Adani is only a middle agent here like a master planer/developer who will take commissions for rehabilitated of current inhabitants and developing infrastructure. The developer's of individual project would tie up. The state holders as metioned above the MCGM, State, Railways, Private land owners will get upto 70 percent of the development right, fess profits, share in the projects.

The adani will not release a details plans at most a guidline/representation plana as the firm is not going to construct the building themselves but will relase/participate in the project with other developers.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Having visited Shanghai's The Bund ( :rofl: ) Site seeing platform, I was wondering Marine Drive is perfect location for similar sight seeing platform.

The whole road is exactly similar to the one in Shanghai!

Why was it never planned to have one in Mumbai! It will bring in lot of tourists and revenue.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles