DFIers!!!! I need your advice!!!! I am visiting India from February 5 to February 21, 2024

Blademaster

I land in Delhi on the 5th in the morning and I leave from the 21st. Aside from the 11th to 13th for a family event, I need to plan my itinerary. What places should I see and eat at? I would like to do some nature viewing and see some historical places and enjoy the fine cuisine.

Need your suggestions.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I land in Delhi on the 5th in the morning and I leave from the 21st. Aside from the 11th to 13th for a family event, I need to plan my itinerary. What places should I see and eat at? I would like to do some nature viewing and see some historical places and enjoy the fine cuisine.

Need your suggestions.
Go.to.kerala

NutCracker

Country flag

Need your suggestions.
Rajasthan forts , Tiger Safari in MP.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
In Delhi @SKC can tell any decent location if u wanna travel outside the state you can go to backwaters karela or visit forts in our Rajasthan it's best time to visit Feb is neither too hot nor too cold if ur looking for trekking then maybe visit nagaland or arunachal ,I would suggest megalaya but oct to Jan was the best time to visit there not Feb but it's alright u can go to Goa but I feel Goa is a bit overrated ur coming from us so u have better beaches anyway Mizoram is another hidden gem some amazing lakes and beautiful landmarks and trekka if u wanna cold visit Shimla or Himachal although it's too cold rn or nanital is a good place to hangout really beautiful views our of ur window with lake in the middle of it all.

Azaad

Country flag

Need your suggestions.
You must visit Delhi if only to breathe in the fresh air there this time of the year . It ought to be a must on your itinerary schedule. Make it the first destination on your trip to India.

@SKC will guide you on how to do pranayam in Delhi's famed public parks this time of the year. Apart from rejuvenating you it should set the tone for the rest of your visit to India.

Tuco

Country flag
Go.to.kerala
Don't go to Kerala 😝, come to Karnataka you will not miss anything, Malayalis are are here to + everything else and some more. You will miss house boats, they are infested with mosquitoes so shouldn't be a problem I think.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Odissa temple and beach run should be spectacular this time of the year.
Bhuvaneshwar, Puri etc would make for great sight seeing and beaches are nice. And it's pretty cheap this time of the year.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Need your suggestions.
Vaishnodevi, Harmandir Sahib, Mathura, Vrindavan, Barsana, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Jagannath Mandir, and so on...

Reactions: SKC

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Harmandir Sahib
@Blademaster avoid.

I am not saying things are the worst between Hindu and sikhs but my general suggestions is to avoid.
Don't be wandering soul ka choda.

You have 9 days for travelling you can certainly head to Mathura, Vrindavan.
Go to haridwar and Rishikesh if you want to Travel a bit more.

SKC

Country flag
You must visit Delhi if only to breathe in the fresh air there this time of the year . It ought to be a must on your itinerary schedule. Make it the first destination on your trip to India.

@SKC will guide you on how to do pranayam in Delhi's famed public parks this time of the year. Apart from rejuvenating you it should set the tone for the rest of your visit to India.
1706339498579.png

SKC

Country flag

Need your suggestions.
If you are spending time in Northern India, then visit all historical Temples and Forts in Delhi first.
It will take 2 days at max.
Delhi: Akshardham Temple, Lotus temple, Kalka Mata Temple, Birla Mandir, Jhandewalan, All Forts, India Gate,

Then travel to Rajasthan - Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Alway, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, etc.

Then if time remains then you can travel to Hilly places in UK and Himachal.

Vaishnodevi, Harmandir Sahib, Mathura, Vrindavan, Barsana, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Jagannath Mandir, and so on...
This covers UP.

But your stay is much smaller for covering 2-3 states. So, decide between visiting UP and Rajasthan.

shade

Country flag
Joint sessions? Please elaborate.
Maybe referring to travelling along with us.

If you are alone then we can have got-together with few DFI members from North!
"Joint" as in Ganja.
Kasol in HP is known for ganja ganja, so much so that it is infested with (((Israelis))).
ofc it's in HP so there are the other temperate region wonders too.
But le herb is the specialty.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles