Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We Indian and other power in past is responsible for this
The only thing which I always mention and also mentioned in previous posts is. GOI has given ample of time to advisories to develop, prepare, be stable and come again to fight with India. And still the GOI IDK for what reasons does not understand this simple thing.

BC 51% toh already hum log backward hai hi on certificates!! What more backwardness is India expecting after the skirmish.

So what's the fucking fuzz in teaching lessons to advisories.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not sure if this is on the LOC

On the LOC this kind of a weapon without any sheild to protect the crew from machine gun fire from India will be stupid.

Should most probably be west pakistan and they must be targetting a cave or a formating of the enemy.

captscooby81

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Good now they don t want anymore of free tibet can we put those 5k or 6k SFF men for some good use for our strategic cause ..How about sending them inside sindh and baloch area s of pakistan and start a full fledged guerrilla war ??? we cannot simple give them free lunches if we are not going to put them in use in tibet front ..
They work on Dalai Lamas command only.

Their loyalty lies with him.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I really have no words for this.
I remember
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR saying we shouldn't trust them, and we should replace Tibetans in SFF with our own people. He faced quite some criticism from fellow forum members for his opinion at that point of time. I hope this changes opinions. Yes, I agree Tibetans have shed blood for this country, and we should be indebted to them, but let's not forget the fact that their first leader is Dalai Lama and not the PM of this country. They will listen to his call, and it can change the dynamics at any point of time. This should serve as a wake-up call to those concerned. Every govt's responsibility is to their own countrymen. But, to state frankly, I really didn't expect such a comment from Dalai Lama.
Dalai Lama controls the SFF Tibetans.It is under his orders that Tibetans faught in 71 and most of them didnt even want to join SFF and joined on his instructions.

We are stupid to make the premier unit of the country be full of refugees who wont take time to switch sides.

This was my fear.

If tomorrow they make a truce China will have all our secrets that too the contingency plans of the best unit in India.

Its high time to restructure SFF.

It can be made a tri services SF unit or a all Para best operators unit easily.

Willy2

I have a Q , Who control the Rezang la ridge ? Where Major Shaitan Singh and his 112 brave heart martyred while defending That section ? Did chinkis overrun that ridge after all fall to death ? or we still holding that ridge ?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Thanks sir , I have the misconception due to the fact that Rezang la war memorial is west of the ridge where the actual battle happen and in Googlemap LAC passes over the ridge .
Do not trust Google map.

Saala Srinagar ke badle tral ka rasta batane Laga tha.
(Navigated us to tral instead of Sri Nagar)

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles