Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
  1. We are using artillery but in limited number and that too in a few sectors.
  2. One of my friends is posted in Punjab (not on the border), some in J&K (not on the border). They say that the situation is normal i.e. no alerts have been issued to our soldiers & no plan to escalate it to full-blown war on our side (but I have a doubt that they are lying).
thanks for update..
keep updating.....

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
A question to Jammu natives, why hasn't the civil population made their housing more bombardment proof?

For starters it could be:

- more use of concrete or steel sariya in construction
- taller walls to catch splinters
- construction of burst walls
- underground/basements

Obviously it will add to cost but imagine in rural areas this is cheaper.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bornubus
My relatives live in RS Pura which is under attack currently.

The reason is simple money.

This is not the first time it happened.They keep doing this and destroying crops,houses,cattles etc.Hence,people dont have a lot of money left.

What the government has done is that it has constructed bunkers in some places but bullets can come at any time.You cannot predict it and people have to get going with daily chores as they are simple farmers mostly.

This RS Pura area is very famous for basmati rice.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You bet we are! Apart from infantry 81mm mortars, we've deployed:
  • 105mm Indian Field Gun (IFG)
  • 105mm Light Field Gun (LFG)
  • 120mm mortars
  • 122mm D-30 How (Restricted)
  • SATA units which are currently equipped with Medium Range Battlefield Surveillance Radars (MBFSR) and Weapon Locating Radars (WLR) like the SWATI.
f**k that shit man we really need to stick 155s up porky asses. If terroristanis remain undeterred and are continuously targeting our civilians and military personnel then its our fault, we did not sent them crying to their ammi jans just yet.

ashdoc

Country flag
f**k that shit man we really need to stick 155s up porky asses. If terroristanis remain undeterred and are continuously targeting our civilians and military personnel then its our fault, we did not sent them crying to their ammi jans just yet.
How many 155 mm howitzers do we have presently ? Ever since bofors scandal very few have been bought.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Atleast inme itni gheirat toh hai that zhey are united

humarey yahan tih sab jaat, sc st dalit najaney kya kya .. koi tweet bhi na karey for some ones help.
Hindu baniyo ki bas family safe rahy .. baki dharm aur mulk jaye bhaad mein
@LETHALFORCE @tarunraju

Dear sirs, please take care of this false flagger rabid porki dog and put him out of his misery for good, look at his way of writing hindi just like porkistanis do, he always runs anti India and anti nationalist propaganda typical of porkistani and commies which cannot be tolerated. I recommend you check this guys ip address to verify his true nationality, i bet he is using a proxy server. Thanks.

hindu maravan

Pakistan army suffered atleast 3 confirmed fatalities today. Express tribune online edition published article few hours back under the heading "civilian among four martyred in sialkot ". Within 10 minutes they removed the article from their website. ISPR is fully controlling their media. Pakis r taking heavy beating from BSF in sialkot sector.But paki media blocked by ispr not to report damages on sialkot sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles