Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Enough with your pindi chana gas bag nonsense. India cannot start a full fledged war to reclaim PoK before phase-I of BMD is deployed fully. Till then massive economic and military damage by punitive action is required. I am more than happy to see Baluchistan, LOC, PoK, Karachi and KP become killing fields for pakjabi soldiers. When pakis have to pass off ssg and paki army dead as FC cannon fodders then you know we are on the right track.

I have lost hope from our own Indians that we will ever take POK. BC hum apas mein bhide hue hai..most of our brains and power goes wasted to counter our own people.

I am only justifying hitting Pak Punjab indirectly.. to reduce stress from Kashmir ..

Jaymax

We can only guess. This is too big to be decided in a few weeks. Let summer come. By then it will be clear what the Army has in mind.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I have lost hope from our own Indians that we will ever take POK. BC hum apas mein bhide hue hai..most of our brains and power goes wasted to counter our own people.

I am only justifying hitting Pak Punjab indirectly.. to reduce stress from Kashmir ..
No need to surrender before starting the war.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Indians are those mothafckers who fck each others ass but would never sell their country they call bharat mata.

Trust me!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No need to surrender before starting the war.
we are 60% young and same on the other side.. this is the only time to show them the strength
and this is the time we can only recover from loss.. more delays will make us weaker!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We have such a huge population that we need not worry about this for the next 50 years atleast.
in case of two front war considering 20% muslims
it's of worth worrying..

so we have to manage it. And make Pakis ineffective within a decade. Or else get ready to be servant again.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
it's of worth worrying..

so we have to manage it. And make Pakis ineffective within a decade. Or else get ready to be servant again.
why wait a decade?? Do it now.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
YES and I hope the BMD phase I is put into place soon. We need coverage of All 4 metros and main cities. No need to announce it publicly. China will not interfere rest assured. They will not risk being hit by 50-60 nukes for porkis.
we have s-300's and possibly S-400's . Pak will be neutralized within 100's of kilometers of their border.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
it's of worth worrying..

Chinese will not indulge in a long war..It will be very stupid.Even Pakistan in its height of dictatorship never had a long war with India.

If you have to wait a decade then i guess Pakistan will ultimately break up on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles