Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Some grab from Instagram in BSF retaliation . I am sure some regional channels are covering the news . National media is as usual busy with padmavat movie and AAP MLA issue . :frusty:

True...Regional channels r doing their job well...I've read in ABN Andhrajyothi in the evening that their sources on field state atleast 20 porki rangers were killed on the spot when BSF busted their bunkers....No confirmation yet...Watching the reports from across the LoC,considering number of civilians injured(84, they said),it seems 2 be true...Anyways,ISPR hides the issue as usual and claims zero casualties....But,the civilians don't hype the numbers...When they said 80 odd civilians injured,it means atleast 20-25 pigs killed inside bunkers..We certainly avenged our men:india::balleballe:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Care to elaborate your meaning ?
20% do not care whether they are in India or Pakistan. Only 1% of these 20% care who have no say.

My only point is:

India is young nation and in case of war India can only then be able to take the hit and recover quickly till it's young nation and can easily over come the losses and wont fall back in terms of development. Even if riots happen after war or during war India will fully maintain the security till it's young. And grow again due to fertility of young people and counter higher muslim growth.

The more you delay making Pakis ineffective, it will hamper the after war recovery as India will soon be in mid age group, in case of two front war.

This is the century to take back everything you lost. Mark this post.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
bhai kab kg se shadi ki umar ho gayi pata nahi chala ... yahi dialogue sun sun kar bore ho gaya hu
I want action not dialogues
Tab ki bat alag thi.

That time the average Paki was considered to be richer and prosperous than a average Indian.Now things have changed.

The kind of economical decisions they have taken i dont think they will survive long,They are on the way of USSR.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
S-300 and 400 are long range SAM's and will be excellent to deny paf any operating space but they are not BMD. Brahmos, Shaurya , Nirbay etc are required for first strike along with BMD like AAD and PDV.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The kind of economical decisions they have taken i dont think they will survive long,They are on the way of USSR.
The fauji foundation is the parallel economy with 300billion plus assets. So let's not underestimate them.
Their textile industry is doing good.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
S-300 and 400 are long range SAM's and will be excellent to deny paf any operating space but they are not BMD. Brahmos, Shaurya , Nirbay etc are required for first strike along with BMD like AAD and PDV.
kuch bhi karlo ..

we will get a hit at 3-4 places .. what are those places is tough to say.. But India can recover.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
No they are not and fauji foundation only eats up what should ideally be paki aam juntas economy to feed the paki army wallas. The situation of 90% of paki junta is dire and it will only get worse. Just wait for internal freedom fighters in pakistan to take up arms and start the next mukti bahini. That does not cross any nuke thresh hold and there is nothing napakis can do about it.

Rearding paki nukes, they are mostly fizzle and BMD-I can take out what ever manages to leave paki air space.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
They will still neutralize Pak F-16'S Pakistan's only effective delivery platform. IMO pak has no real ballistic missiles all scud based North korean designs. Saddam hussain fired hundreds
at Israel during gulf war and not even half dozen were able to penetrate israeli defenses.
and cruise missile mated with minituarized warheads may not exist when pak cannot minituarize??

Last edited:

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Don't forget their subs. IN will have to neutralize them in karachi or in the open seas as soon as a strike is ordered.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No they are not and fauji foundation only eats up what should ideally be paki aam juntas economy to feed the paki army wallas. The situation of 90% of paki junta is dire and it will only get worse. Just wait for internal freedom fighters in pakistan to take up arms and start the next mukti bahini. That does not cross any nuke thresh hold and there is nothing napakis can do about it.

Rearding paki nukes, they are mostly fizzle and BMD-I can take out what ever manages to leave paki air space.
fauji foundation is running business in and abroad Pakistan
rest is their assets..

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have no hope from our own people when it comes to threat management.
sab phir se humey ghulam bana ke chorenge

Kalki_2018

Country flag

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
any blatant military action against packers wont go far as USA unlikely to allow

Best option ........... sindhudesh ! first as a friendly independent nation then after some years suggest economic union ....best fastest way . no other realistic option

look at the case of bdesh , ....we laud our army and rightly so ....but do we forget there was MASSIVE local demand for freedom ? and the world community had to bow to that ....so too with sindhudesh ....without massive local demand , we are unlikely to be able to do much

you guys can continue gaming with imaginary war scenarios , none of it will happen ....we dont have enough justification and world/USA wont likely support ... pack wont attack us , just provocations at the border and causing problems in Kashmir is all they'll do

so ...... the quiet way is the best and i'd say ONLY realistic option .... engender massive local demand or nothing SUBSTANTIAL will ever take place

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I dont think you need to take anyones approval to go to a war.Least of all the US.

This is where we lack.To think of what will happen.

I wish Musharraf did so much deep thinking about world opinion before kargil

Or

Maybe the Israelis should also think about what justification will they give.

Or

Russia could give justification for Afghanistan or maybe USA in Vietnam.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I dont think you need to take anyones approval to go to a war.Least of all the US.
This is where we lack.To think of what will happen.
hmmmmm ...just ask bearhug modi-ji ....he will miss the bearhugs from trump if we go to war without his approval

well seriously , they will put sanctions on india as lng as pak has strategic benefit for them ..... anyway goi being what it is modi included will do NOTHING !!!!!!! ....take my word for it ...he will do nothing ... a few surgical bs that sounds good but substantially nothing

massive local demand , without that nothing substantial other than a few Bollywood surgical strikes will happen ....im not saying no causalities form the Bollywood strikes , but no game changer it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles