Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXoft007

Country flag
I have info on a regular Pakistani soldier, a Naib Subedar, killed on 4-6th December by Indian soldiers, will reveal about it tomorrow after finding more info

On the other hand, my source says Indian forces killed around 25 Pakistani soldiers on December, 2017

Last edited:

Icarus

Country flag
Even pak admits they are getting pounded by Indian forces. Where are all the whiners now, making fun of 56"? Sure the army deserves credit, but without a proper leadership none of this would have happened. The congress would have tied up the army's hands to appease pak.

Compersion

Country flag
Pakistan has imports at 54 billion dollars while export and remittance is 41 billion dollars. Who do you think is funding pakistan and keeping it afloat despite such situation? Arabs

So, Chinese are getting money from Arabs via donation to Pakistan. Even the CPEC Project like power production are not recoverable by China by relying on Pakistan.
wheres the money being spent ... and also where is the money actually coming from. last time i checked we buy a lot of oil from middle east also. the cost has to come from west to pakistan - from their borders and also view to the west if the money is coming from there since it is and cannot be only 100% india focus that is anyway over for them (they cannot be 100% india again - unless of-course a smaller part of pakistan comes out - like a chicken lays a egg). still have a feeling pakistan wont be pakistan the way we think of it yesterday for much longer. the west knows from history how even a smallest of instances that creates valuations of such are carried for many eras. pakistan nukes are not india concentric only. pakistan army is not india concentric only. iran, saudi and more ... that is a game the PRC is pragmatic enough to not play like pakis. pakis are not like north korea. the observatory that looks out has seen enough and these days it is looking at the west and especially middle east and even Jerusalem. Pakis are going to need money quickly and they are going to be spending a lot shortly. they are in for a good ride. (and the people that said to pakis your savior is india will be laughing to the bank)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
These are still not stratergic or tactical victories.

We need to take a different approach towards Pak on the LOC.

An eye for an eye will only get our soldiers killed for n number for years.

Mumbai and uri waiting to happen.

Those who can understand the broader picture good for the forum and the thread.

Those here for raising slogans should post in the right thread.

Vayuputra

Country flag
I have info on a regular Pakistani soldier, a Naib Subedar, killed on 4-6th December by Indian soldiers, will reveal about it tomorrow after finding more info

On the other hand, my source says Indian forces killed around 25 Pakistani soldiers on December, 2017
does this count also includes rangers or only soldiers?

NeXoft007

Country flag
does this count also includes rangers or only soldiers?
No, Pakistan Army soldiers only. Around 20-25 of them killed in December alone. And top brass of Pakistan Army is really frustrated. No wonder why a cheap Fidayeen attack on our CRPF base was done. The larger objective of Fidayeens failed as they weren't able to get significant amount of casualties. 4 of our jawans were martyred, while 3 Fidayeen pigs were killed.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
Pakistan facing heavy casualties at border: Bipin Rawat
Bipin Rawat weighs in on the Pak policy.
Updated: Friday 12 January 2018 15:23 IST, ANI

Speaking about India's combative action against infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, General Rawat informed that cross-bordee firing have been increased to destroy Pakistan posts that support infiltration, and added that the India's war casualties are lesser that Pakistan's.

"The casualties which Pakistan has suffered are three to four times more than we did. Pakistan is sending messages regularly to return to ceasefire. We are ready, but we will continue till we see decrease in ceasefire violation," he added.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...-casualties-at-border-bipin-rawat-2574944/amp

NeXoft007

Country flag
Pakistan facing heavy casualties at border: Bipin Rawat
Bipin Rawat weighs in on the Pak policy.
Updated: Friday 12 January 2018 15:23 IST, ANI

Speaking about India's combative action against infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, General Rawat informed that cross-bordee firing have been increased to destroy Pakistan posts that support infiltration, and added that the India's war casualties are lesser that Pakistan's.

"The casualties which Pakistan has suffered are three to four times more than we did. Pakistan is sending messages regularly to return to ceasefire. We are ready, but we will continue till we see decrease in ceasefire violation," he added.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...-casualties-at-border-bipin-rawat-2574944/amp
Sir Bipin Rawat confirmed what I just said. Lol.
:india::india::india:

lcafanboy

Country flag
No, Pakistan Army soldiers only. Around 20-25 of them killed in December alone. And top brass of Pakistan Army is really frustrated. No wonder why a cheap Fidayeen attack on our CRPF base was done. The larger objective of Fidayeens failed as they weren't able to get significant amount of casualties. 4 of our jawans were martyred, while 3 Fidayeen pigs were killed.
No doubt they summoned deputy Indian High commission to protest.... oops show their swollen ass......:pound::pound::pound::hehe::hehe:

Vayuputra

Country flag
No doubt Chinese are copy cats........ :rofl::rofl:

These idiots can't even think original.
i beg to differ here, chinese soldiers stationed at far west, close to russian border does such exercises every morning, It is their routine,. I remember seeing documentary some 15 years ago where chinese army personnel doing some martial arts in minus 45 degree Celsius. I remember the exact temperature reading becoz it was displayed on the tv screen

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
i beg to differ here, chinese soldiers stationed at far west, close to russian border does such exercises every morning, It is their routine,. I remember seeing documentary some 15 years ago where chinese army personnel doing some martial arts in minus 45 degree Celsius. I remember the exact temperature reading becoz it was displayed on the tv screen
And that is how small peepee Chinaman meme was born. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles