Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
@Screambowl @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bornubus

One Thing that is really worrying is that We have not been able to Fully secure our Camps and Convoys as these Random attacks prove

SO in case of an escalation the Sleeper cells in kashmir will come out all guns blazing
That's perhaps one of the reasons, we are cleaning up Kashmir first before we escalate on the border.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

pankaj nema

Country flag
US will still continue to give. Mark this post!

Did You see the Arrogance of DG ISPR a few days back

Porkis are hell Bent on a Confrontation with USA
They want to impress OIC countries and China

Mikesingh

Country flag
Here are the details....

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Trump Dumps Pak

• In a sensational twitter attack, US President Donald Trump has blocked aid to Pakistan
  • In his tweet, Trump has said that in exchange for $33 billion in aid over 15 years, Pak has only delivered "lies and deceit"
  • "They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan," Trump has said
US President Donald Trump has issued an astonishing and unequivocal attack on Pakistan in which he's motioned to stop all aid to India's neighbour.

In the moments after the tweet, the Indian government has taken cognisance of Donald Trump's strong message to Pakistan.

As per the US Government's aid-tracker, the US government has given Pakistan $16.2 billion in aid since 2002, i.e. around the time since the war on terror began. A significant portion of the aid was for military purposes so that Pakistan may tackle terrorist elements along its border with Afghanistan. However, on several occasions over the last decade, Pakistan has shown a clear unwillingness to take action against terror.

There have been numerous terrorist attacks on India that were launched from Pakistani soil, and notably, Osama Bin Laden, 26/11 plotter had to be neutralised by US forces in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad where he had been living within close proximity of a Pak military installation for years.

http://www.republicworld.com/s/1770...-pakistan-lashes-out-in-an-astonishing-attack

Pak is now up shit creek without a paddle!! It's curtains for them. They've gone so far down the rabbit hole, they can never hope to come out of it again. The're too far gone and are finally being seen as a failed terrorist Islamist state.

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Here are the details....

View attachment 22304

Trump Dumps Pak

• In a sensational twitter attack, US President Donald Trump has blocked aid to Pakistan
  • In his tweet, Trump has said that in exchange for $33 billion in aid over 15 years, Pak has only delivered "lies and deceit"
  • "They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan," Trump has said
US President Donald Trump has issued an astonishing and unequivocal attack on Pakistan in which he's motioned to stop all aid to India's neighbour.

In the moments after the tweet, the Indian government has taken cognisance of Donald Trump's strong message to Pakistan.

As per the US Government's aid-tracker, the US government has given Pakistan $16.2 billion in aid since 2002, i.e. around the time since the war on terror began. A significant portion of the aid was for military purposes so that Pakistan may tackle terrorist elements along its border with Afghanistan. However, on several occasions over the last decade, Pakistan has shown a clear unwillingness to take action against terror.

There have been numerous terrorist attacks on India that were launched from Pakistani soil, and notably, Osama Bin Laden, 26/11 plotter had to be neutralised by US forces in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad where he had been living within close proximity of a Pak military installation for years.

http://www.republicworld.com/s/1770...-pakistan-lashes-out-in-an-astonishing-attack

Pak is now up shit creek without a paddle!! It's curtains for them. They've gone so far down the rabbit hole, they can never hope to come out of it again. The're too far gone and are finally being seen as a failed terrorist Islamist state.

Signs of things to come. 2018 is going to be an interesting year considering the Geo political situation around the world.

indiatester

Country flag
US will still continue to give. Mark this post!

Ofcourse they will. The access to Afghanistan is via Pakistan. Not to mention they have a vested interest in a nuclear capable nation.
But don't you see any positive in that tweet by the US president? Why have you become so pessimistic man.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Ofcourse they will. The access to Afghanistan is via Pakistan. Not to mention they have a vested interest in a nuclear capable nation.
But don't you see any positive in that tweet by the US president? Why have you become so pessimistic man.
The US is a two-faced, duplicitous, untrustworthy nation. They've stabbed many countries in the back several times, and I will believe this "stopping all aid" only when I see it.

More likely scenario: Porkis surrender 2-3 top Haqqani commanders and money starts flowing as usual. The match is fixed - India can expect NOTHING from the US, Porkistan or China.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
you don't have a policy to capture territory. If you had there wouldn't be any issue.
As I have been repeatedly saying - this rule is bullshit. It is just that there has been an awakening of people due to fast communication and hence difficult to control and homogenise people. Also, international trade due to oil has changed many things. All one has to do is wait for oil to run out. At current consumption rate of 30 billion barrels a year, the oil reserves of 650-700 billion barrels will last only till 2040. But, since the distribution and production to reserve ratio is different, Arab nations and Russia will have oil till 2050 while others will run out by 2035.

Also, coal liquefaction will soon start action by 2025-30 in countries which consume little oil. By 2030-35, many countries will be running on liquefied coal and lot of economic activity will be down.

Did You see the Arrogance of DG ISPR a few days back

Porkis are hell Bent on a Confrontation with USA
They want to impress OIC countries and China
Pakistan doesn't need anyone's help now. With oil in other parts of the world drying up, Arabs will get more purchasing power for their oil which they will also gift to Pakistan. So, Pakistan has made its deal with Arabs to get funds. The trade deficit of Pakistan is 35 billion dollars of which 20 billion dollars is remittance. If there was no other supply of forex, Pakistan economy would have collapsed. Pakistan even imports food and it would have been unsustainable. So, now with oil prices gaining steam, Pakistan has become arrogant and has taken a decisive side.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Aap rehne dijiye. Yesterday's attack was first of its kind, since never before, local Kashmiri pigs did a Fidayeen attack on a military camp. This was a moral booster for other local jihadi pigs.

What made me angry is some Indians passing nonsense judgments at Social Media relating to security lapse.

The attackers breached the camp at around 2.10am with bone-chilling temperatures hovering near 0°C. I am still proud of our armed forces in Kashmir. There were several such incidents when Fidayeen attacks were repulsed by them.

Matlab Internet mil gaya to jo mann me aye bol diya?
This is the problem we Indians have. Defeatist attitude. Rehne dijiye. Chalta hai. First time some local pig has done fidayeen attack, so chalta hai. Have you done a total of our soldiers getting killed this year. Just check for last 10 years. The figure will be in thousands. I repeat we have lost this unconventional war to Pakistan. Now people are begging to Trump to take action against Pakistan. Sad state of defeatist attitude.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
I only hope we give a very brutal answer to this attack across LOC. I think the time has come to go to the next level and start using rockets and missiles to their terror camps.
If our action needs to be explained to the International community, I don't think with the kind of relationship we now enjoy with the west we should have any problems. I am confident we can handle Russia. China can shed as many sea of tears as they want, two hoots from our side should we care about that.
Once we start this phase, we ought to continue doing this as and when we anticipate any terror congregation using satellite images.
Itna maro aur marte raho ki wo puchey, kyon maar rahe ho Bhai ( Oh Bhaijaan )

akk

Country flag
Anybody trained, motivated and ready to die..... Will probably do some collateral damage. Only the extent of damage will vary. No point fighting amongst ourselves over this. Even local militants cannot act without weapon support from pak.
Pakistan will not stop creating trouble till it exists. The only way trouble will stop in kashmir.... When pakistan ceases to exist. Sooner India acts, better it is.... Since their capabilities will only increase with time. Anything short of disintegrating pakistan will not work..... Useless surgical strikes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles