Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Yes, Sikhs in Uk already try this all religions are same bs. It leads to islamic conversions.

You forget that others will not stop being 'intolerant' if you do. :)

Nuvneet Kundu

Solution

1.Make Hinduism also like One F* God&One F* holy book.

Or

2.Attack One F* God&One F* holy book blind worshipers.

1. Not possible
2.Attack,demean and demolish pedophile/terrorist/Virgin son Abrahamic One god&One Filthy Holy book.Case closed. :biggrin2:Inshallaha amen
Give me some practical actionable solutions man, not philosophical ones. How do you 'attack' a book? If you make Hinduism like one god one book then it's the same as giving up our Advaita philosophy and becoming crypto-Abrahamics, basically like Brahmo samaj. Is there a way to let spiritual Hinduism remain as complicated as it is and build a synthetic political Hinduism like Baath party in Iraq, or Zionism in Israel, or Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Last month I suggested that UCC will solve a lot of things, not all, but a lot. But @Sakal Gharelu Ustad thought it's all fairy tales. We need to start snuffing out there source of population (polygamy) and cheap source of sustaining that population (beef), even if you do these 2 things, their population will start coming down. Not saying that this will solve ALL problems but it will make our condition better. We need an actionable plan, just getting angry and sharing anger with fellow internet members doesn't further anything. Let's start making a list of things that can be done and let's make it our Hindu agenda and lobby for it.

Last edited:

asingh10

You are a keyboard warrior typing from your mom's basement.:bounce:vivekananda still has millions of followers, your only fan is @madindian lol.
yes, we must learn from lullas like you who run their mouth online but too pussy to admit their religion even on net :bounce: :-

now back to your mommas basement, genital.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

I am always a practical man if you see keenly in my posts you see nothing but practicality.

There are many layers in it

1.First recognize ''who is our real enemy'' then problem eradication will start.

2.Hindus are threatened by abrahamic xian&muzz filth not by Buddhism/jain/sikh/zorostrain/jew gods or their one books or their way of life.

3. Our only real enemy is 1.Muzz...................... distant 2.xianity.

4.Their strength/weakness are One God& One holy book.Out side their book/one god are Kafir&Sinner.Then our solution is simple Prove their One God&one holy books are fake and verses are fairy tales and lies.

Re:Only solution is expose filthy holy koran&bible and fraud Momad&Jesus lies.:)
How many million muslims stopped being muslims after you exposed their religion on this forum?

Nuvneet Kundu

Do you see my response to any Muslim,most of them are in my ignore list.I always insist Hindu idiots :p , who are majority and don't recognize the enemy.

Said again&again islam is work like a Mafia(death cult) there is no spirituality/sole/intellectual in it except barbarism.
As I am saying again and again, I agree with you on what the threat is, so what's the next plan forward?

asingh10

And how many converts have this tactic won as opposed to that employed by the abrahamics?:rolleyes:

Besides, this notion of superiority itself is derived from the self righteousness of the abrahamics in their conviction that "only" their way is morally right, not the sophistry of equal equal VK nonsense , which makes Hindus defeatist in their attitude. You won't find converts when you are not strong in your own superiority.
Abrahamists push their multi layered exclusivist agenda (Muslims > All, Arab Muslims > other Muslims) under the grab of religious 'universalism'. Unless Hindus are able to achieve something like that, I don't see any point in this VK business, it will degenerate into Ganga Jamuni Tehzeeb in no time.

Something like VK will fail terribly against the strong sense of Mosaic distinction in Muslims. Unless you break that, mass conversions are not possible. China is doing that in Xinjiang btw.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Mad Indian @Navneet Kundu @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @punjab47 @asingh10 @saty @FRYCRY @Bornubus

guys, I am in no mood of reading the whole thread and was out of momentum for a while . I will appreciate if any one of you could simply tell me what is this going on with shani temple? I heard Women were entering to offer oil to shani maharaj.. I mean how this became even an issue? I heard female is not suppose to offer oil to shani maharaj there as it impurifies the premises and the peeth, as per the norms.
this what whole tamasha is all about ??

a brief and short info would do.

Thanks!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Abrahamists push their multi layered exclusivist agenda (Muslims > All, Arab Muslims > other Muslims) under the grab of religious 'universalism'. Unless Hindus are able to achieve something like that, I don't see any point in this VK business, it will degenerate into Ganga Jamuni Tehzeeb in no time.

Something like VK will fail terribly against the strong sense of Mosaic distinction in Muslims. Unless you break that, mass conversions are not possible. China is doing that in Xinjiang btw.
Or you keep them but keep them away from development through rules and constitution. This will force them to convert :p . Just Make sure they don't get outer support. More over the instinct of rebellion like in arab world, here in India they don't have. Only little is present in northern area , like Kashmir.

asingh10

How many million muslims stopped being muslims after you exposed their religion on this forum?
There's a lot of Hindus who have changed their views, gone from being secularist to full blown sanghi in the past few years, that's for sure. Nobody is trying to convince Muslims on anything, they know very well what their religion is.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

@Mad Indian @Navneet Kundu @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @punjab47 @asingh10 @saty @FRYCRY @Bornubus

guys, I am in no mood of reading the whole thread and was out of momentum for a while . I will appreciate if any one of you could simply tell me what is this going on with shani temple? I heard Women were entering to offer oil to shani maharaj.. I mean how this became even an issue? I heard female is not suppose to offer oil to shani maharaj there as it impurifies the premises and the peeth, as per the norms.
this what whole tamasha is all about ??

a brief and short info would do.

Thanks!!
People in this thread stopped talking about the Shani temple issue a long time ago. The conversation has moved on to a broader 'cultural infiltration' debate.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
People in this thread stopped talking about the Shani temple issue a long time ago. The conversation has moved on to a broader 'cultural infiltration' debate.

hahaha okay.
But yes, the issue of shani temple is outcome of intellectual subversion by anglo Indians.

Nuvneet Kundu

There's a lot of Hindus who have changed their views, gone from being secularist to full blown sanghi in the past few years, that's for sure. Nobody is trying to convince Muslims on anything, they know very well what their religion is.
But what I am asking you is, if let's say we convince more and more Hindus, but then we need to lead them to some logical conclusion, shouldn't we? what's the game plan? convince Hindus that muslims are bad and then do what? Every movement has political objectives. What's our political objective?

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If any shame left in muzzies they already left islam they don't need any spoon feeding about this terrorist cult many sites/news are available.

For rest next Plan

Abuse/mock/ridicule muzzies&their secular supporters again again and again.Do yo know what ever the matter IS many RWers in online abuses muzzies as pedophile poppet/terrorists/arab slaves/hate quotes from koran etc.

Yes it is small step but expanding like a wild fire.Wait&See acchedin will come. :D
Islam is no religion or way to God, buddy. It has become a tool to motivate youth to spread one particular ideology by means of force or politeness. Hence it's followers see Islam as motivation to counter others.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You know, I have been observing the way these guys are targeting the Dharmic faiths of India, PM Modi, the current government and their victory's legitimacy.

Some points I notice about the secularist lobby:

1- It started with the 'Soot boot ki sarkar' motto of Rahul Gandhi: FAILED.
2- Morphed into 'kahan hai achhe din?' question by Congress: FAILED.
3- Then it moved to suicides by farmers: FAILED
4- Morphed into intolerance, resulting into flopping of SRK and Aamir Khan movies and their dethroning who insulted the nation.
5- Targeted using Dalit title with Rohit Vemula where the boy himself said about the group that is suspected of murdering him and making it look like a casteist targeting. His own father raised voice against the anti-hindu ASA who he says is responsible for his death.

6- Now it has come to why certain Hindu temples do not allow women; WHICH AGAIN falls flat when asked why is it that there have been more than 300 popes but no female pope in Christianity or why women are not allowed inside male mosques and dargahs or why women have to cover their head up in first place or hide their faces or be forced to remain celibate in christianity to do good as nuns.

This is just another drama to distract something that this secularist are doing.

I request our Hindu countrymen to not waste time in responding to these people who are distracting attention from some back end CORRUPTION scandal they are doing to hide away their black money as NGOs have dried up as safe havens for black money.

Support government to target these nefarious groups masquerading as secular, feminist, liberal, modern, scholarly academicians and activists.

Nuvneet Kundu

6- Now it has come to why certain Hindu temples do not allow women; WHICH AGAIN falls flat when asked why is it that there have been more than 300 popes but no female pope in Christianity or why women are not allowed inside male mosques and dargahs or why women have to cover their head up in first place or hide their faces or be forced to remain celibate in christianity to do good as nuns.
Well said. To add to your fantastic points, there was also a movement by muslim women to enter Hali Ali darga within 24 hours of this Shani temple drama by vested forces. Immediately the Shani temple issue died down. Seems like the Abrahamics got their message. If confronted in brinkmanship, we will escalate our response until the Abrahamics climb down from their position. There is great power in unity. Even that motherfucker communist Agnostic Indian guy disappeared from the forum since yesterday. I think he committed suicide after all Hindu bros on this forum pounced on him at the same time.

Anyway, please remember to tell all your friends to boycott Dangal movie. If you have some free time do write negative reviews on movie review sites. You don't need to see the movie to write a review :p

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
"For our own motherland a junction of the two great systems, Hinduism and Islam — Vedanta brain and Islam body — is the only hope.

I see in my mind's eye the future perfect India rising out of this chaos and strife, glorious and invincible, with Vedanta brain and Islam body."
This statement is more subtle than you think. By Islamic body he meant that when required, Hindus should be ready to turn their words into hard actions. They should be physically fit. They should not dabble in useless philosophies and argue that the world is Maya and violence and suffering is illusionary.

Read his other statements on "playing football rather than reading Gita" and "eating brinjal and meat instead of tulsi"

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Navneet Kundu - offense is the best defence. VK just blunts it even before starting.

1) Hindus should first get their shit together i.e. feel proud of their own identity

2) Get out of mono/poly debate and ridicule anyone who engages in it. Also, do not fall for equal-equal stuff peddled everywhere. All religions are not equal and some are definitely bad.

3) Challenge the Abrahamics where it hurts the most. For eg.

- The crazy monotheistic and egoistic God. Challenge why their God is stupid that you can pacify him just by embracing some phony religion. He acts like moron dictator (use democratic principles to build your case)

- For Islam - Challenge identity of Mohammed about how he is far-far away from any great human being. Show how he had the qualities of an imposter rather than a saint- paedophile, liar like on satanic verses, etc.

- Challenge the Church based on the help they gave to genocides across various continents. The way they bring up caste and dalit in every matter, bring the case of witch hunting and other evil practices they preach.

4) Vote for proper Hindu parties or shift the current parties to the right. Use state power to achieve your objectives.

Nuvneet Kundu

@Navneet Kundu - offense is the best defence. VK just blunts it even before starting.

1) Hindus should first get their shit together i.e. feel proud of their own identity

2) Get out of mono/poly debate and ridicule anyone who engages in it. Also, do not fall for equal-equal stuff peddled everywhere. All religions are not equal and some are definitely bad.

3) Challenge the Abrahamics where it hurts the most. For eg.

- The crazy monotheistic and egoistic God. Challenge why their God is stupid that you can pacify him just by embracing some phony religion. He acts like moron dictator (use democratic principles to build your case)

- For Islam - Challenge identity of Mohammed about how he is far-far away from any great human being. Show how he had the qualities of an imposter rather than a saint- paedophile, liar like on satanic verses, etc.

- Challenge the Church based on the help they gave to genocides across various continents. The way they bring up caste and dalit in every matter, bring the case of witch hunting and other evil practices they preach.

4) Vote for proper Hindu parties or shift the current parties to the right. Use state power to achieve your objectives.
Agreed with all 4. Can you elaborate point 4? There are 170 million snakes within India (multiplying at a very fast rate), how to deal with that problem? Can we start a bhakti movement? can we reduce their population by banning beef? can we start banning Arab cultural practices (kurbani on Eid, beard, burqa, triple talak, polygamy), how do we tame the enemy within? Do we have a 1-2-3 type action plan the way the Abrahamics have against Hindus (banning festivals, etc etc). Just voting for Hindu parties is no use, how do we keep track of whether they are following the Hindu agenda or not? for that we need a defined agenda.

Btw, I found this image of a negro who was put in chains by missionaries when they arrived in Africa on a 'mission to civilize the native barbarians' and took him to become a slave. This usually shuts up most western Christians on online debates because there is a lot of stigma in their society about race and they are scared to be seen as condoning slavery. To top it, since it has been done in the name of religion, it really puts their moral high ground on the backfoot. Once you show this image, they stop talking about Hindu atrocities against dalits :D

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Navneet Kundu @Sakal Gharelu Ustad I think I should stop responding then?

Political objective : death of abrahamic legacy.

All those things will draw out violence in muslims, unless you thoroughly enjoy violence & only need excuse this won't work to your liking.

While the Hindu elaborates his argument, the muslim sharpens his sword.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles