Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Now, these people must be called sickulars who become tolerant for special cases.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Supreme Court has been trailing dangerous territorry lately. And, as a matter of fact, nothing that raised Hindutva among Southern India, like Ban on Jallikattu did and Sabarimala issue did.

I would not be surprised if something bloody happens if SC forces women's entry to temple. Where people can be so faithful as to follow hard asceticism for 40 days to receive grace of the deity, there people can very well be mad enough to create mayhem if some women tries to enter the sanctum who disrespects their faith. Particularly, the whole of Ayyappa myth of Sabarimala stands that the self-imposed celibacy of Ayyappa is the reason that Ayyappa still hear's the prayer of the faithful.

But, anyway, shame on the Hindus that they cannot rise up to the protection of their own sanctum.

DingDong

Country flag
Instead of initiating dialogue, these seculars are trying to bulldoze their way through everything. I am completely in support of Religious reforms, gender equality and getting rid of archaic practices which are not in sync with modern way of life, but actions of these liberal groups and feminists make me suspicious of their actual motive.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Instead of initiating dialogue, these seculars are trying to bulldoze their way through everything. I am completely in support of Religious reforms, gender equality and getting rid of archaic practices which are not in sync with modern way of life, but actions of these liberal groups and feminists make me suspicious of their actual motive.
What do you mean by bulldoze ? Those women did no violance but just protested peacefully.every social reformist movment has happened this way. So if you are not against reforms then you should actually support it instead of trying to find faults and motives. I have watched news hour debt with arnab " god " swami , and not surprisingly mullahs and hindu traditionalists were on same page in the issue.but thankfully sri sri ravishankar was supportive to the cause.

TheRenegades

After the ban on jallikattu, they better strike down the no-women ban into religious places in the name of ancient custom or people are going to be mad that they have been targeted and slighted.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
There are enough temples where women can go. Do they have to force every temple to accept them? It's simple logic. It is not similar to the issue where dalits were not allowed in any temples.

TheRenegades

There are enough temples where women can go. Do they have to force every temple to accept them? It's simple logic. It is not similar to the issue where dalits were not allowed in any temples.
Isnt that against freedom of movement as per our constitution?

Are there any temples where you cant go?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad & this is an issue I was thinking about recently. Temple = government building so they will try all this.

Try to force their christian law onto our Dharam. Look at Delhi court allowing same gotra marriage. At least we can trust in Hindus to riot & not take it lying down.

--
Incite riot deploy north Indian Army division reap benefits of media excess force campaign. To split Hinduvta movement.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Temple is not a public property. I cannot barge into your house.

Similarly, I can form an organization and decide who I want to allow to enter.

Also, there is no systematic discrimination against women in all temples to ask for state intervention. Local customs should be respected.

TheRenegades

Temple is not a public property. I cannot barge into your house.

Similarly, I can form an organization and decide who I want to allow to enter.

Also, there is no systematic discrimination against women in all temples to ask for state intervention. Local customs should be respected.
Disagree. Can a mere mortal own properties of god privately? Places of worship are indeed public property.

I am asking a legal question and it would be interesting to see what SC bench says if it ever went up the judiciary chain

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
All temples must be open for all irrespective of gender or language or caste whatever... This changes must be brought over in a civilized manner rather than by force... Dialogue is key among all and education will be key for such change...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Disagree. Can a mere mortal own properties of god privately? Places of worship are indeed public property.

I am asking a legal question and it would be interesting to see what SC bench says if it ever went up the judiciary.
What is legal is determined by what people want. Laws dont come from heaven except for the xtian and muzzie filth. So take your legal crap to Muzzies and Xtians, not us.

archie

Country flag
I am waiting to see the day when a lady is appointed Arch Bishop of any Christian organization in India or to any Wakf Board ... Let Alone the Vatican

Where are those spineless Women's organisations on these issues

Looking at the video of that leader she was only Hell bent on getting to that place but not to pray... that itself is the first disqualification to enter the temple ...For god sake Temple is not a picnic spot... I really Doubt if she even prays at home or even spiritual ...

archie

Country flag
For that matter why not have a Lady become the Shai Imam .. or Even an Imam.... is that a No go territory to these woman's organization?

TheRenegades

What is legal is determined by what people want. Laws dont come from heaven except for the xtian and muzzie filth. So take your legal crap to Muzzies and Xtians, not us.
I suppose you have never read the constitution. Posting filthy language is your prerogative, but please do not disrespect our constitution.

I am waiting to see the day when a lady is appointed Arch Bishop of any Christian organization in India or to any Wakf Board ... Let Alone the Vatican
That sounds like, we are still shackled by colonist enslavers. Its like let them do it first and we will consider it.

AnantS

Country flag
All temples must be open for all irrespective of gender or language or caste whatever... This changes must be brought over in a civilized manner rather than by force... Dialogue is key among all and education will be key for such change...
Certain temples are dedicated to brahmchari yogis. Who practiced strict seclusion. So temples are built are built around their meditation place. now women are allowed to go in temples but are not allowed to be very near the place. Say a male may be able to bow in front of cave. women who can also see cave from platform which is <10 meters away. The segregation is just reverence to fact that he was austere practitioner.
Similarly there re festivals which involves only worship of females like during navratra... the ritual of kanjaks. (which was real money minting festival for my kid sis, and i used to wonder as kid why there was no festival where boys also got money.... )
This controversy is nothing but usual congi/commie attack on hinduism. by the the lady involved in this protest was involved in kiss of love protest earlier

archie

Country flag
That sounds like, we are still shackled by colonist enslavers. Its like let them do it first and we will consider it.
Nope I am Guessing this Woman's outfit is funded from one of these outsiders to prick the religions sentiments of Hindus...

We Hindus can reform ourselves we should not do it when we are being held hostage to events like this

I can lay tons of arguments why women have certain restrictions( Heck No one is allowed into the sactum santorum unless they have done some prayers and mental cleansing) .. Hinduism is not just a ritualistic religion it has many physical, physiological and meta physical connections..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I suppose you have never read the constitution. Posting filthy language is your prerogative, but please do not disrespect our constitution.
Stop being a moron. Constitution is for the government and not for me/individual orgs. The govt is bound by the consititution to make sure that the laws they create abide by the consitution. It has nothing to do with individual/private group practices . Constitution gives freedom to migrate so the govt canot write laws preventing people from "entering govt spaces" but does not mean you, or any other private citizen or group "should" allow strangers inside your house/their private spaces. Another example Since muzzies dont respect other religions and call for victory over the kaffirs(polytheists, jews and idolators), shall we ban islam as it is unconstitutional based on that grond alone? Morons:frusty: @Sakal Gharelu Ustad, this is why I wanted to write on constitution

The biggest problem I see in India today is the self appointed intellectual retards who understand nothing about consititution, neither legal ramifications nor the practical ramification of the laws of the land or the practices of the land like you. Have a half assed understanding of constitution and crap BS on forums and real life on how so and so is unconsititutional as and when they like cherry picking what they like

That said, stop being an half clown expert on constitution and constitution is no holy book.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles