Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

bhramos

Country flag
The Parties Continue To Accumulate Strength Before The Decisive Battle | Military Summary 2024.06.26

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Idiot, you are given US dollars and then you use our money to buy weapons from Turkey and then somehow claim you are paying for them yourself.
Somehow before the war, the country earned money for itself. Now the mechanism has not changed, only they all go to the army, and the civilian sector of the economy is supported by financial assistance from the EU and the USA. So we buy weapons from Turkey or Bulgaria with OUR money.

ww2historian

Country flag
Somehow before the war, the country earned money for itself. Now the mechanism has not changed, only they all go to the army, and the civilian sector of the economy is supported by financial assistance from the EU and the USA. So we buy weapons from Turkey or Bulgaria with OUR money.
The funny thing is you're correct in a way. If someone gives me money, then it's my money and if I spend it on weapons, then in a way I did pay for it with my money.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
People looking at tank losses from either side to claim a tank is useless (westerners started this trend first against Russian tank losses), you guys do realize that the designers and builders of these tanks during the cold war fully expected to lose tens of thousands of tanks in an actual war? Tanks are not aircraft carriers. They are expected to be disposable and have a limited life expectancy on a serious battlefield. Even during the 67 and 73 wars, Israel lost 400+ tanks in each war, despite dominating in tank warfare. The 1991 gulf war and 2003 invasion has completely warped peoples minds about what a conventional war is supposed to look like.

India needs to learn the hard way about industrial scale warfare, because our eastern neighbour is certainly going in that direction. We are back to the era of a ww2 style game of sheer numbers for all platforms.

Immanuel

Country flag
I repeat once again: Neither you nor other critics know these two languages and draw their sources only from English-language materials (you may also be in Belgian). But they provide their articles with almost a month's delay. Our aviation chief said in an interview that we are dropping many times fewer bombs. But let's reset. It turns out that if the Russians have 3000-3200 bombs, then ours have up to 320. This is clearly more than three.
FAB-500 is capable of destroying any bunker. If it hits. When it flies past the target, the external effect is weak. That is why FAB-1500 and FAB-3000 are used to compensate for their greater inaccuracy. But for now this is only a visual picture. Big bang with the caption: "This is where we wanted to hit."
Give us a break from your dickless warm farts here, if you had 320 strikes a day, you'd be showing evidence of it. Even Oryx can't find 3k tanks destroyed consideribg how often they just count wrong. Ya'll niggas are down to predominantly FPV drone strikes, some basic arty, most fire off a few rounds and get picked off systematically by lancets. Even successful Himars strikes are rare considering the thousands already sent. ATACMS are better but not unsolvable, stormshadows also occasional success. Your most effective weapons are the sea drones, the rest is hodge podge of mix western garbage.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Give us a break from your dickless warm farts here, if you had 320 strikes a day, you'd be showing evidence of it. Even Oryx can't find 3k tanks destroyed consideribg how often they just count wrong. Ya'll niggas are down to predominantly FPV drone strikes, some basic arty, most fire off a few rounds and get picked off systematically by lancets. Even successful Himars strikes are rare considering the thousands already sent. ATACMS are better but not unsolvable, stormshadows also occasional success. Your most effective weapons are the sea drones, the rest is hodge podge of mix western garbage.
Were you able to find all the videos of Russian bomb attacks?

Soldier355

Country flag
An episode of an attack by a Ukrainian armored group, consisting of a T-64 tank and a BMP-2, on Russian positions, the location of the filming is not reported, the video has been shortened. The Ukrainian group, using the factor of surprise and high speed, tried to take the Russian position. As a result of the battle, the T-64 tank was hit by Russian artillery, perhaps it was a strike from an FPV drone; judging by the video, the tank’s crew abandoned the combat vehicle. The BMP-2 continued the attack and began landing troops, but the landing force was hit by an ammunition drop from a drone.

mokoman

Country flag
why i think Ukraine will win the war

virgin russia slum tank vs chad ukranian well furbished house

thank u for comming to my ted talk.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
may be my last post here, but,
it seems the drone operators are evolving to altered reality!
now they move in pack, that means multiple operators working at sync for same objective! drones repeatedly punching neds at a same spot to poke a hole from top in dugouts and forward posts well shielded at fronts!

At start of the invasion the russians were like canadian army... headless chicken running, but they are adapting to the evolving battlefield quite well now!
After the invasion is over, we might witness a totally different russian army from current date.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles