Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I am not happy to see you either, you piece of expat shit.
Have you seen the video where the Ukrainian self-propelled guns and Indian shells are - where is the fake?
Last month read somewhere that MIL- 'Munitions India Limited' sold quite a big lot of 155 mm batches to Polish or some other country at very attractive price. Mostly possible that rounds ended up in your country as a donation. The batch no. can clarify more about destination country.
Moreover- Its not on us, 3rd party sell/donation is out of the prospect of manufacturer, yet. But, it's now quite possible that some regulations might get put forth more.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Last month read somewhere that MIL- 'Munitions India Limited' sold quite a big lot of 155 mm batches to Polish or some other country at very attractive price. Mostly possible that rounds ended up in your country as a donation. The batch no. can clarify more about destination country.
Moreover- Its not on us, 3rd party sell/donation is out of the prospect of manufacturer, yet. But, it's now quite possible that some regulations might get put forth more.
I have already revealed a well-known secret to everyone - this is the Czech Republic. 3 billion dollars and it’s yours. Now Estonia has already “found” another million. So we can hold out without American help. Trump is trying in vain.

Blademaster

I have already revealed a well-known secret to everyone - this is the Czech Republic. 3 billion dollars and it’s yours. Now Estonia has already “found” another million. So we can hold out without American help. Trump is trying in vain.
which is fine with Russia because it means that those Baltic states are bankrupting themselves.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

........................................................................................................................

hurrians

Country flag

And with bouts of power outage dear chicomese if u can read the MSG, y did ur Russian masters try to ban bhagvad gita.

Overlord

Country flag

And with bouts of power outage dear chicomese if u can read the MSG, y did ur Russian masters try to ban bhagvad gita.
Globohomo Amreeki jeet how is this related to the thread ?
Anyway your beloved amreekuntistan & co is actively trying to paint hindutva as fascism, any opinion on that ?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

but it didnt happen and its still far better deal than you yankee doodle dees do spreading hinduphobic propaganda in your campuses with hinduphobes like Audrey Truschke. Not to mention, Russia doesnt harbour terrorists like murrica does against india.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
but it didnt happen and its still far better deal than you yankee doodle dees do spreading hinduphobic propaganda in your campuses with hinduphobes like Audrey Truschke. Not to mention, Russia doesnt harbour terrorists like murrica does against india.
They elect them as deputies. :)

hurrians

Country flag
Akimji I was subjected to Russian simps mob violence just for appreciating your effort.

Anyways US will dump you very soon, is anyone in Ukraine seriously investigating zelensky, as per me, he is a deep Russian agent.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akimji I was subjected to Russian simps mob violence just for appreciating your effort.

Anyways US will dump you very soon, is anyone in Ukraine seriously investigating zelensky, as per me, he is a deep Russian agent.
And I think that Putler is an ISIS agent. :) And Trump is his puppet. Everyone has different opinions.
Regarding Zelensky. Too much Western money was spent to support Ukraine and these countries could not help but notice the catch. When they didn’t believe in Ukrainian resilience, it was 5 thousand helmets from Germany. And now Germany is already the first donor (the USA still cannot give birth aid)
Many people from the Office of the President are suspected of pro-Russian sympathies, but Ukrainian journalists have not presented a single piece of evidence to the prosecutor’s office.
I have already said: In peacetime, I was not a fan of Zelensky and voted for someone else. And after the war, my sympathies will not be on his electoral side. But now there is war and during this period he is the all-Ukrainian Supreme Commander-in-Chief. He has mistakes, but I don’t see any betrayal.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
last i checked, there is no indian terrorist hiding in russia, much less elected as deputies. US is harbouring wanted terrorist panun.
You're India-centric, but terrorism is an international phenomenon. The one who is wanted by Britain for the murder of Litvinenko is now a State Duma deputy.
Nobody in this region cares about the situation in India. Ask a Ukrainian or Russian "Who is the Prime Minister of India?" and 3/4 won't remember.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You're India-centric, but terrorism is an international phenomenon. The one who is wanted by Britain for the murder of Litvinenko is now a State Duma deputy.
Nobody in this region cares about the situation in India. Ask a Ukrainian or Russian "Who is the Prime Minister of India?" and 3/4 won't remember.
we dont give a shit about what others country do to others. We care about what they do to us.
As far as we are conerned, Russia isnt harbouring terorists we want, America is. So we are more trusting of Russia than America.
Just like nobody in your region cares about the situation in India, nobody in India cares about the situation in Ukraine. And given that Modi polls about 70% popularity in Russia itself, i highly doubt most Russians don't know of Modi.

Global Defence

Articles