Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Could you get anymore vague? No shit Sherlock if you mean crude oil cost less per litter than gas. Everything is made from crude oil, including synthetic oil. A litter of synthetic costs over $6.00, a litter of gas costs less than $1.00 You are such a fucking idiot, and when a fucking idiot starts being condescending and arrogant, he becomes a pathetic pitiable little man. You and that pathetic little man Zelensky have a lot in common. I bet you share the same facial expressions.

View attachment 247345 View attachment 247346
And also the same year of birth.
Oil does not flow to the refinery because it is not working. An oil well cannot be mothballed. This means that the oil with which Russian gas was produced comes to the market in surplus. There is no relationship between our bombing and the rise in oil prices. so shove the opinions of your analysts up the ass.
We will continue to strike at “fat targets.”

JBH22

There's an ellipsis there. Here, instead of dots, there is swearing.
I thought you were an adequate person. At least he knew how to analyze. What military benefit did the Crocus attack bring? Blowing up an oil depot or an optical factory is another matter.
Crocus attack showed the Ukrainian and collective western mentors frustration about this conflict. All their assumptions by their arm chair generals went for a toss.
Just like beslan sealed chechen fate, Crocus will be Ukrainian downfall moment.
I have respect for those who slug it out on the battlefield not for those who kill innocent civilians.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Crocus attack showed the Ukrainian and collective western mentors frustration about this conflict. All their assumptions by their arm chair generals went for a toss.
Just like beslan sealed chechen fate, Crocus will be Ukrainian downfall moment.
I have respect for those who slug it out on the battlefield not for those who kill innocent civilians.
You are falling lower and lower in my eyes. What despair? Have we already lost the war or are Russian troops near a big Ukrainian city? We already have drones with a 300 kg warhead and a range of 1.5 thousand km, but I have not heard about the bombing of dams on the Volga, unlike the Russians who hit the Dnieper hydroelectric station that morning.

That's why the Indian government is selling us shells, and the pathetic bastards are only gritting their teeth in anger.
From now on, you are not just an opponent, but like many here - an ordinary pro-Russian nonentity without brains.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
An oil pipeline was blown up near the town of Azov (Russia).

JBH22

You are falling lower and lower in my eyes. What despair? Have we already lost the war or are Russian troops near a big Ukrainian city? We already have drones with a 300 kg warhead and a range of 1.5 thousand km, but I have not heard about the bombing of dams on the Volga, unlike the Russians who hit the Dnieper hydroelectric station that morning.

That's why the Indian government is selling us shells, and the pathetic bastards are only gritting their teeth in anger.
From now on, you are not just an opponent, but like many here - an ordinary pro-Russian nonentity without brains.
I'm sitting in the comfort of my room chilling with netflix. We are just having fun, we have no stake in that war. More ukrainians die is none of our concern, just like west is hell bent on sending more of ukrainians to death.
At least jihadis were promised 72 virgins, zelensky is not even promising that :pound:
After Crocus attack, Kiev need to trampled like a cockroach. I'm done with your fairy tale about defeating Russia.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I'm sitting in the comfort of my room chilling with netflix. We are just having fun, we have no stake in that war. More ukrainians die is none of our concern, just like west is hell bent on sending more of ukrainians to death.
At least jihadis were promised 72 virgins, zelensky is not even promising that :pound:
After Crocus attack, Kiev need to trampled like a cockroach. I'm done with your fairy tale about defeating Russia.
You can do whatever you want - I just stopped respecting you. Ex-FSB officer Litvinenko died when he published the book “FSB Explodes Residential Buildings.” So to believe that a Tajik barbershop (whose ear was later cut off) could turn out to be a professional killer can only be a complete fool.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"a draft law in parliament to widen the parameters of who can be conscripted has undergone thousands of amendments." Akimji is it true is zelensky afraid of mobilization.

If you're talking about the new law, then you're right. Mass mobilization is expensive for the economy. After all, this is not the beginning of the 20th century, when a soldier was paid three rubles and immediately sent to the front.
But the mobilization itself follows the old law, but it is not massive.

Soldier355

Country flag
The video shows an assault by a Russian unit, with the support of armored vehicles, on a stronghold of the Ukrainian army in the Novomikhailovka area. The video has been shortened, the dead Ukrainian soldiers are hidden. The Ukrainian army reportedly stormed the stronghold for two days afterwards, but was unable to retake it.

Immanuel

Country flag
It's absolutely priceless to see our resident Ukro Nazi loose they/them/their shite everyday 😴

The only reason this they/them retard is still not mobilized to front line is because of damaged balls. Not to mention 2 years of war have taken a mental toll, can't we send some dollars and fly this nigga out? I feel they/them are diagnosed with acute UIWS (Ukraine is winning syndrome), such retards are good for case studies in mental institutions. Heck I'll gladly pay for this.

Immanuel

Country flag
The video shows an assault by a Russian unit, with the support of armored vehicles, on a stronghold of the Ukrainian army in the Novomikhailovka area. The video has been shortened, the dead Ukrainian soldiers are hidden. The Ukrainian army reportedly stormed the stronghold for two days afterwards, but was unable to retake it.

Actually the Russians are fighting with professionalism, can't believe they still ask Ukro Nazis to give up in heat of active combat.

Immanuel

Country flag
You can do whatever you want - I just stopped respecting you. Ex-FSB officer Litvinenko died when he published the book “FSB Explodes Residential Buildings.” So to believe that a Tajik barbershop (whose ear was later cut off) could turn out to be a professional killer can only be a complete fool.
As if he gives two shits about a they/them Ukro Nazi cuck giving respect. The height of some niggas' delusions. For all the hot air you spew, the only time you gain any respect is to kill a Russian orc or die trying. We don't sympathize with fake wannabe warriors with damaged balls ranting randomly from a shithole in a basement in Odessa.

Immanuel

Country flag
While all sorts of snakes are spewing their venom here, we are firing Indian shells. It is immediately clear that the Indian government is not besotted with Russian propaganda.
Fake News, India never directly sent shells to Ukro Nazis and won't. All you'll get is Burnol for all the ass burns 🔥 and Hajmola for the constipation. Seems to me that it came from a third country who sent their stocks.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fake News, India never directly sent shells to Ukro Nazis and won't. All you'll get is Burnol for all the ass burns 🔥 and Hajmola for the constipation. Seems to me that it came from a third country who sent their stocks.
I am not happy to see you either, you piece of expat shit.
Have you seen the video where the Ukrainian self-propelled guns and Indian shells are - where is the fake?

Immanuel

Country flag
I am not happy to see you either, you piece of expat shit.
Have you seen the video where the Ukrainian self-propelled guns and Indian shells are - where is the fake?
Indian never sold them directly to Ukraine, we sell to many other countries and few fell into Ukro Nazi laps through shameless begging and them foolishly sending them to Ukraine. Now whoever is that country will loose access to Indian shells

ww2historian

Country flag
And also the same year of birth.
Oil does not flow to the refinery because it is not working. An oil well cannot be mothballed. This means that the oil with which Russian gas was produced comes to the market in surplus. There is no relationship between our bombing and the rise in oil prices. so shove the opinions of your analysts up the ass.
We will continue to strike at “fat targets.”
"There is no relationship between our bombing and the rise in oil prices."

Idiot, yes there is, and here's the proof.
Oil price rises after Ukraine attacks major Russian refinery
The cost of Brent crude has climbed above $89 (£71) a barrel following the strike on the facility almost 800 miles deep into Russian territory.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Indian never sold them directly to Ukraine, we sell to many other countries and few fell into Ukro Nazi laps through shameless begging and them foolishly sending them to Ukraine. Now whoever is that country will loose access to Indian shells
Of course, through third countries. I can even name it - through the Czech Republic. Many countries do this. Serbia also does not want Russia’s anger and sells us its 128 mm rockets through Croatia.
But don't pretend that the Indian government doesn't know. The same Czech Republic wanted to give us old OT-65 armored vehicles. If you throw out the outdated reconnaissance equipment, you get a light armored personnel carrier. But Hungary, as its developer (FUG), opposed it and they continue to rust in storage in the Czech Republic.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Of course, through third countries. I can even name it - through the Czech Republic. Many countries do this. Serbia also does not want Russia’s anger and sells us its 128 mm rockets through Croatia.
But don't pretend that the Indian government doesn't know. The same Czech Republic wanted to give us old OT-65 armored vehicles. If you throw out the outdated reconnaissance equipment, you get a light armored personnel carrier. But Hungary, as its developer (FUG), opposed it and they continue to rust in storage in the Czech Republic.
IMG_20240314_165545_570.jpg

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag

This was from 2014. Basically Kharkiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporizhia and Odesa are strategic locations that Russia would want to take over

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles