Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters
Country flag
:facepalm:
...........................................................................................................................
Akim this was a war which Ukraine was a proxy
Zelensky was a puppet placed by the west. This war was a gamble where EU/ US/ could lose very little . Unfortunately it is Ukrainians that suffered.
If NATo puts boots on the ground they will directly have a lot more to lose. After 39 NATo nations lost to Afghanistan I don’t think anyone looks at NATO as the bully they use to be. I hope a peaceful resolution comes soon

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Zelensky was a puppet placed by the west. This war was a gamble where EU/ US/ could lose very little . Unfortunately it is Ukrainians that suffered.
If NATo puts boots on the ground they will directly have a lot more to lose. After 39 NATo nations lost to Afghanistan I don’t think anyone looks at NATO as the bully they use to be. I hope a peaceful resolution comes soon
Is there any legal evidence of the participation of foreign troops in this war?
The fact that they are at war with NATO is shouted in every Russian political talk show.
And while they are looking for evidence, Belgorod continues to hide.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
1711815826664.png

The root cause of problem(s)!

1 used a bunch to drones to dent a branch, in return, got multiple regions blacked- out.

Moral- Never underestimate an opponent at any pace of fight while being over-confident on self.
Russia swallowed that bitter pill during 22 march, thinking it will be a piece of cake to eat.

Soldier355

Country flag
Ukrainian media published footage of an attack by Ukrainian FPV drones on Russian robotic platforms. The video was filmed in the Avdeevsky direction. It is unknown what model of robot was used by the Russian army, but it is equipped with AGS-17 grenade launchers and a TM-62 anti-tank mine installation system. Judging by the number on the robot, at least 6 of them have already been produced. There are no details of the battle, but the robots participated in the battle and for an unknown reason stand motionless. The video shows how Ukrainian FPV drones attack them. We can say that we are witnessing the first robot battles in Ukraine.

Country flag
Is there any legal evidence of the participation of foreign troops in this war?
The fact that they are at war with NATO is shouted in every Russian political talk show.
And while they are looking for evidence, Belgorod continues to hide.
it is obvious all the NATO weapons received from all diverse nations could not have been operated and maintained and mastered by Ukraine so quickly and put to use against the Russians.
Air Force ROTC program recruits usually wait
Atlaeast 4 years before you get into a pilot slot before they even start training on a real f-16. Which Is another few more years. Forget going into battle. US/NATO think Ukrainian pilots can transition within 9 months , that may be questionable??? This not just my opinion but that of Col Douglas Macgregor

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
it is obvious all the NATO weapons received from all diverse nations could not have been operated and maintained and mastered by Ukraine so quickly and put to use against the Russians.
Air Force ROTC program recruits usually wait
Atlaeast 4 years before you get into a pilot slot before they even start training on a real f-16. Which Is another few more years. Forget going into battle. US/NATO think Ukrainian pilots can transition within 9 months , that may be questionable??? This not just my opinion but that of Col Douglas Macgregor
Suspicion is not fact. If you can drive a Lada, then you can handle a Cadillac too.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Suspicion is not fact. If you can drive a Lada, then you can handle a Cadillac too.
Same like, why can't a commercial pilot just starts flying a jet fighter or a normal olympic swimmer starts deep sea diving without any full course acclimatisation.

LADA or Cadillac does not pull -3.5g/+9g! and what that does to any untrained or ill trained pilot? We all have that idea I guess.

If the Ukrainian pilots can pull off that kind of load, well and good.
or else..... its a flying deathbed for both pilot and a dream.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Same like, why can't a commercial pilot just starts flying a jet fighter or a normal olympic swimmer starts deep sea diving without any full course acclimatisation.

LADA or Cadillac does not pull -3.5g/+9g! and what that does to any untrained or ill trained pilot? We all have that idea I guess.

If the Ukrainian pilots can pull off that kind of load, well and good.
or else..... its a flying deathbed for both pilot and a dream.
These are not cadets or civil airline pilots - these are combat pilots who just need to switch to a different type of fighter. The laws of physics and mathematics are the same everywhere. Even during WW2, the transition from I-16 to P-39 took 3-4 months, although these aircraft were much simpler. The main problem is specialized English. The flights and interface are much easier. A ban has been imposed on the use of Western pilots, otherwise F-16s would already be in the Ukrainian skies.
I repeat: the West is very careful.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I repeat: the West is very careful.
Why would not they!
It's no more WW2 scenario any more.
The west collectively lost its might to large extent, they lack manpower, weapon power, ammunition stock refill power. Earlier West could easily pull off its resources from its colonies( Pre WW1/2 time)... not any more. Be it West africa or S.E Asia or Latin America(aka- the former colonies to syphon resources). Nobody going to give free resources to churn out large scale industries for war machineries- Anymore.

The most alarming- THE Fertility Rate of collective EU:
1711864202595.png

Even if they want, they just can't directly jump in in the War with thunder trumpets against such enemy with world's largest N-stockpile. You need replanisable MANpower to replenish the battle casualties. While with 1.46 w.r.t 2.1 minimum replanacable hold, every single loss of military age male will make place for 1 extra arab or african count.
Moreover, almost all of EU have now gone under Woke/feminist/leftisHT grip, Can you expect ' Balls of Steel' from a country where even the penis of MALE ( pride of war) lion in their flag triggers country wide outrage to remove it!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Why would not they!
It's no more WW2 scenario any more.
The west collectively lost its might to large extent, they lack manpower, weapon power, ammunition stock refill power. Earlier West could easily pull off its resources from its colonies( Pre WW1/2 time)... not any more. Be it West africa or S.E Asia or Latin America(aka- the former colonies to syphon resources). Nobody going to give free resources to churn out large scale industries for war machineries- Anymore.

The most alarming- THE Fertility Rate of collective EU:
View attachment 246388
Even if they want, they just can't directly jump in in the War with thunder trumpets against such enemy with world's largest N-stockpile. You need replanisable MANpower to replenish the battle casualties. While with 1.46 w.r.t 2.1 minimum replanacable hold, every single loss of military age male will make place for 1 extra arab or african count.
Moreover, almost all of EU have now gone under Woke/feminist/leftisHT grip, Can you expect ' Balls of Steel' from a country where even the penis of MALE ( pride of war) lion in their flag triggers country wide outrage to remove it!
I have already said: the Federal Republic of Germany did not have colonies, but this did not stop it from maintaining an army of half a million with modern weapons. This is different. After the collapse of the USSR, everyone relaxed.

JBH22

I have already said: the Federal Republic of Germany did not have colonies, but this did not stop it from maintaining an army of half a million with modern weapons. This is different. After the collapse of the USSR, everyone relaxed.
And?
The demographics no longer sustainable to field large armies. What is funnier, the arabs and africans they brought in to work in the factories are lazy and just want to rape and pilferage the country they reside in.
In short, no value addition.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And?
The demographics no longer sustainable to field large armies. What is funnier, the arabs and africans they brought in to work in the factories are lazy and just want to rape and pilferage the country they reside in.
In short, no value addition.
You're exaggerating. What percentage of society is this? They are reviving their military-industrial complex.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Push automatic translation in subtitles. Translates quite well.

ww2historian

Country flag
This is not a Ukrainian invasion. Our Western partners are very afraid of nuclear escalation. After all, legally there is no war, so the likelihood of unilateral use of nuclear weapons is high.
It is anti-Putin troops who are “walking” around the region in raid mode. They are small in number and operate using guerrilla methods, but they do their job: To counter them, two Russian brigades were withdrawn from the Kupyansky direction.
Now interesting events are beginning around Transnistria. "Republic" is coming to life in its last months.
That is complete bullshit. I'm sure that's the narrative in Ukraine, but it's built only on hope of a Russian rebellion against Putin. The whole western narrative is build on lies driven by denial.
Russia achieves at least a landlocked victory, no less. If Ukraine is dumb enough to continue fighting, it will be a split in half decisive victory. So the question is, is Ukraine that stupid?
1711979824127.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That is complete bullshit. I'm sure that's the narrative in Ukraine, but it's built only on hope of a Russian rebellion against Putin. The whole western narrative is build on lies driven by denial.
Russia achieves at least a landlocked victory, no less. If Ukraine is dumb enough to continue fighting, it will be a split in half decisive victory. So the question is, is Ukraine that stupid?
View attachment 246608
I already told you that the number of glide bombs has a bad effect on the Russian advance. You can draw anything, but in fact, promotion for the Russians costs them a lot of blood.
Of course, we are counting on an internal Russian uprising of the “a la Prigogine” type, just as the Germans were counting on a communist coup in 1917. This will be much less costly for us than military deoccupation, but this option is not finished either.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of Russian military personnel being delivered on an ATV to the front line. The evacuation group of the medical company of the 106th Airborne Division of Russia is attacked by a Ukrainian FPV drone, but apparently due to the influence of electronic warfare it greatly misses. Ukrainian artillery strikes are also visible. The location of the shooting and the model of the ATV were not disclosed.

Blademaster

I already told you that the number of glide bombs has a bad effect on the Russian advance. You can draw anything, but in fact, promotion for the Russians costs them a lot of blood.
Of course, we are counting on an internal Russian uprising of the “a la Prigogine” type, just as the Germans were counting on a communist coup in 1917. This will be much less costly for us than military deoccupation, but this option is not finished either.
“tactical planning based on hope” :bplease: :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles