Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Facts are that there were far many more russian T tanks destroyed than western ones.
Even during Desert Storm some west tanks were destroyed.... fir thousand russian made ones.
Facts also are that there were far many more russian T tanks seeing action than western ones.

For every 1 Western there was near or more than hundred Russian ones. Facts are that Western ubertanks have survived an average of 20minutes after making contact with enemy 🤣

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Dude stop trying to act like prigozhin's left testicle, putin did not let him live either. This war does not involve us, and dont talk or support filth spoken about women in a war zone.

@ezsasa we should not allow sheer filth be spoken like what @Dharmocrat did.

What I said about their women doing was said by many western Commentators already. It's just the brutal truth. It's only our Hindu women who had the moral stature to burn themselves rather than submit to the enemy. Every other western peoples women used to dress themselves up when the invaders broke into their cities and forts in order to make themselves more attractive. So calm your tits down and unbunch your panties.

Before this that idiot said he had no sympathy for Russians killed in the Islamic terrorist attack and called them and generally called the entire nation as evil and I was responding to that.

And to be clear I have no intention of respecting a people who have insulted Mother Kali and committed Daivaninda to make a mocking post against Russians. You might be okay with Blasphemy against our Gods, I am not.

With the kind of filth he is spouting How far do you think he is from calling us Dark filthy subhuman trash who are only good to die for them?

I am sure if the Nazis of Ukraine had the power they definitely would have kidnapped a bunch of Indians to throw us in the meat grinder. I mean that's what the white trash of the world have been doing for 2 centuries for two world wars.

The most virulent of the anti India lot on Twitter are those with Ukraine flags and Slava Ukraini in their profiles.

Still you want me to tolerate this filth when he speaks like that?

Do you have anything to say about what he said with regards to the whole terrorist attack in Russia?

sydsnyper

Country flag
What I said about their women doing was said by many western Commentators already. It's just the brutal truth. It's only our Hindu women who had the moral stature to burn themselves rather than submit to the enemy. Every other western peoples women used to dress themselves up when the invaders broke into their cities and forts in order to make themselves more attractive. So calm your tits down and unbunch your panties.

Before this that idiot said he had no sympathy for Russians killed in the Islamic terrorist attack and called them and generally called the entire nation as evil and I was responding to that.

And to be clear I have no intention of respecting a people who have insulted Mother Kali and committed Daivaninda to make a mocking post against Russians. You might be okay with Blasphemy against our Gods, I am not.

With the kind of filth he is spouting How far do you think he is from calling us Dark filthy subhuman trash who are only good to die for them?

I am sure if the Nazis of Ukraine had the power they definitely would have kidnapped a bunch of Indians to throw us in the meat grinder. I mean that's what the white trash of the world have been doing for 2 centuries for two world wars.

The most virulent of the anti India lot on Twitter are those with Ukraine flags and Slava Ukraini in their profiles.

Still you want me to tolerate this filth when he speaks like that?

Do you have anything to say about what he said with regards to the whole terrorist attack in Russia?
Their country is under attack from a much powerful enemy, of course he has no sentiments for russians. How many pakis killed in terror attacks do we sympathize with, or the chinese workers killed yesterday.

Yes they made a transgression against what we hold divine, but it was their government and they were taken to task for it.

However calling for women to be abused, thats crossing a line that SHOULD NEVER FUCKING BE CROSSED... and get that through your thick skull.

The west is using them for cannon fodder, and I'm sure the Ukrainians know it, but who else would arm them. Let the western commentators say what they want to say about women - you or I cannot control them, If you were a westerner, I'd call you out just like now. The violence inflicted upon Russian citizens on Donbas is not lost upon me, I in fact saw a telegram video of the Azov hanging a pregnant Russian lady and her husband... needless to say it made my blood boil and I cannot ever forget that visual, and the Russians have meted similar treatment to the Ukrainians.

Also, I dont think he loves Indians, especially after seeing some of our comments here - but he is alone here defending the pride of his country in front of people who matter the least to Ukraine.

You can of course argue with him if he lies, if he tries to peddle propaganda, but dont cross the limits of human decency... it is not the culture of us Indians.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
UMPB D-30 is an analogue of the American GLSDB only in 300 mm caliber. Can be used both with MLRS and with the help of a bomber .
photo_2024-03-28_08-42-03.jpg

Why should I sympathize with those killed in Moscow? In the morning, the Russians are trying to bomb the Dnieper hydroelectric station and organize the biggest terrorist attack with tens of thousands of victims (by the way, this is a note to those who believe that the dam can be destroyed by external actions), and in the evening they themselves have a terrorist attack. I have not heard any sympathy from the Russians for those who died in the trolleybus on the dam. The terrorist country itself suffered.
I don't care what anyone thinks in particular. If you are so brave, then there is an opportunity to raise a banner with the slogan when our foreign minister is in New Delhi. North Koreans are braver, even though they don't have the Internet. They are ready to send 50K volunteers here. By the way, who knows where 10K volunteers from Syria disappeared to?😏

here2where

I have no idea why Indians, with no dog in the race, get so agitated in Russia vs Ukraine.
i would attribute it as blind keyboard rage resulting out of a latent inferiority complex.
at not being able to do to pak what russis are doing to ukr.

Overlord

Country flag
Nice try but no. We are rooting for Russia to win so US and NATO can be taught a lesson of not fucking around with other countries' affairs.
Expecting this much common sense from al-keralam fence sitters/gelfchods is a waste of time, especially from those who are notorious for using alt accounts on the forum to lash out. (says a lot about their deeply ingrained inferiority complex).

ww2historian

Country flag
Then why are they still not near the city Dnieper and are happy about the capture of another village?
Because killing the enemy is more important to them than taking territory. I've said many times this is a war of annihilation first, and a war of attrition second. Putin admitted this but most western analyst missed the true meaning of his point. How do you permanently denazify? and permanently demilitarize? You kill every last nazi and this is exactly what they are doing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Because killing the enemy is more important to them than taking territory. I've said many times this is a war of annihilation first, and a war of attrition second. Putin admitted this but most western analyst missed the true meaning of his point. How do you permanently denazify? and permanently demilitarize? You kill every last nazi and this is exactly what they are doing.
How does the bombing of a residential area in Kharkiv, Zircon at the Academy of Arts in Kyiv, Iskander in Odesa, the destruction of Marinka and 9 residents in Avdiivka fit into your theory?
You say such nonsense.
You make an analyst like a combat horse from a zebra.
photo_2024-03-26_12-45-22.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
How does the bombing of a residential area in Kharkiv, Zircon at the Academy of Arts in Kyiv, Iskander in Odesa, the destruction of Marinka and 9 residents in Avdiivka fit into your theory?
You say such nonsense.
You make an analyst like a combat horse from a zebra.
View attachment 245974
How do you know that those building weren't a military target? I know one thing, Ukraine lies all the time. If it was occupied by soldiers, Ukraine would report it was housing homeless children. And what do you mean 9 residents of Avdiivka? It's just such a weird thing to say. Also you mentioned Marinka. Marinka was destroyed because it was a military target, and Russia killed a lot of Ukrainian soldiers. You should of asked why was Ukraine defending such a city, and wasting soldiers doing so.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
How do you know that those building weren't a military target? I know one thing, Ukraine lies all the time. If it was occupied by soldiers, Ukraine would report it was housing homeless children. And what do you mean 9 residents of Avdiivka? It's just such a weird thing to say. Also you mentioned Marinka. Marinka was destroyed because it was a military target, and Russia killed a lot of Ukrainian soldiers. You should of asked why was Ukraine defending such a city, and wasting soldiers doing so.
Strange logic: “If they want to rape you, don’t resist.” After the bombed maternity hospital in Mariupol, I don’t even want to prove it to anyone.
You're just another pro-Russian zombie. Although I said this a long time ago when you show me your videos.
I repeat; Such a bomb is very dangerous if it hits its target, but much more often it flies past. Modern Russian weapons are an illusion of effect. Therefore, 13 Russian scientists have already been arrested for state crimes. treason and on the battlefield not T-14 but T-55.

ww2historian

Country flag
Strange logic: “If they want to rape you, don’t resist.” After the bombed maternity hospital in Mariupol, I don’t even want to prove it to anyone.
You're just another pro-Russian zombie. Although I said this a long time ago when you show me your videos.
I repeat; Such a bomb is very dangerous if it hits its target, but much more often it flies past. Modern Russian weapons are an illusion of effect. Therefore, 13 Russian scientists have already been arrested for state crimes. treason and on the battlefield not T-14 but T-55.
So you get to cry over that hospital (which was being used by the military) but at the same time you want us to believe you actually care about innocent people. We all remember what you said.
"I condemn terrorism, but I have not an ounce of sympathy for those killed in Russia.
This country - is evil."
You need some strong meds, you're suffer from severe mental illness. Plus we know you just want to use stories like that so the US will feel sorry for you and send you billions in aid. We all see right through you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So you get to cry over that hospital (which was being used by the military) but at the same time you want us to believe you actually care about innocent people. We all remember what you said.
"I condemn terrorism, but I have not an ounce of sympathy for those killed in Russia.
This country - is evil."
You need some strong meds, you're suffer from severe mental illness. Plus we know you just want to use stories like that so the US will feel sorry for you and send you billions in aid. We all see right through you.
If the United States wants to plunge into the abyss of WW for the third time, then there is no need to help. But only the naive would believe that Putler will stop at the border with Poland, although he spoke about borders with NATO before 1997. + now have combat experience. Ukraine will be swallowed up and Moldova, Georgia and Armenia will immediately automatically disappear. Intoxicated with success, they will move to the Baltic countries. Who will believe the words of Putler, who a week before the start of the war said that he was not going to invade Ukraine. By the way, he laughed at the American warning about a future terrorist attack. American soldiers want to die - this is not a serious war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now the money that will be allocated to help Ukraine is an order of magnitude less than what will have to be spent on the war. It's a pity that the Trumpists don't understand this. If Trump doesn’t give money, we will then take a loan from Norway. Who has heard of problems with Soviet caliber ammunition? This company alone produces 20 thousand mortar shells per month and wants to produce one hundred thousand by the end of the year. There are dozens of such enterprises.
photo_2024-03-26_16-48-57.jpg

Ukraine produced 400 armored vehicles, including tanks, that year. At the initial stage of the war, we could not do without American help. Now there is an alternative, but everyone will see that the United States is a bad ally.
photo_2024-03-26_16-07-47.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles