Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

spacemarine2023

Country flag
ISIS K is a CIA asset nurtured & supported by Pakistan. Objective might be to tie up significant troops n intelligence assets towards internal security/ central asia & away from the Ukraine front. In the grand scheme of things these pin prick attacks achieve little but enrage the Russian populace . If FSB starts to reply in the same coin there might be trouble ahead for Porkisatan .
its USA not porks ..
shadow potus obama hussain n his CIA cronies

NutCracker

Country flag
Casualties can be dramatic

It was very much empty inside, check the video I linked.
Terrorists started shooting outside in the main corridor of mall itself. So probably 80-90% already escaped.

Yesterday ISISK also attacked afgan-taliban soldiers collecting salary from a bank.

Indrajit

Country flag

As sarcastic as you can get....

"If it is confirmed that this was carried out by Islamic terrorists, it will be important that we redouble our efforts to combat Islamophobia. The real tragedy when Islamic terrorists kill innumerable Muslims and non-Muslims alike is that it taints the otherwise Peace, Love, and Tolerance that these terrorists constantly misunderstand and misinterpret. The 44,000+ terror attacks that have been committed in nearly 70 countries since 9/11 alone by Islamic terrorists proves how important it is for all of us to combat Islamophobia. "

Jimih

Country flag
Famed Russian Intel agencies got exposed again. They couldn't detect the attacks of this magnitude.

This reminded me of Moscow theatre shootings in early 2000's.

Let's see what non-Muslim Russian population's reaction will be towards Muslim Chechens and Dagestani people after this.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I support Russia and Putin, but it was shameful how they did not stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel after Hamas attacks.
Islamic terrorism is not something to be toyed with.
Everytime Putin is inaugurated, they do an attack. Almost becoming a ritual.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Famed Russian Intel agencies got exposed again. They couldn't detect the attacks of this magnitude.

Let's see what non-Muslim Russian population's reaction will be towards Muslim Chechens and Dagestani people after this.
Nord-Ost yeah. Bloodbath. Spetsnaz killed more people than terrorists back then.
I guess that's why they did nothing here. I wonder why famed Vympel always fail in homeland.

SKC

Country flag

Famed????

Even with one of the strongest Intel agencies, US had 9/11. Sh*t happens, leaks happen, few things goes under the radar!

Jimih

Country flag
Famed????

Even with one of the strongest Intel agencies, US had 9/11. Sh*t happens, leaks happen, few things goes under the radar!
Putin got taste of his own medicine of pandering to Muslims and the ummah.

Russians also laughed at Israelis getting massacred by Hamas. Now those same Muslim lunatics that Russia supported came to bit their asses.

Theek hain

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Famed????

Attacks can happen. What about the response?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yes what about the response???
Attack started yesterday night? what is the response you are expecting withing 1 night??
Not the strategic response, the tactical response. Where are the police, the alpha, the vympel.

SKC

Country flag
Putin got taste of his own medicine of pandering to Muslims and the ummah.

Russians also laughed at Israelis getting massacred by Hamas. Now those same Muslim lunatics that Russia supported came to bit their asses.

Theek hain
They have a big M problem which they take very lightly. 3 Muslim republics with highly radical muslim population and Russian boats bout having 6000 mosques in Russia!

SKC

Country flag
Not the strategic response, the tactical response. Where are the police, the alpha, the vympel.
They are in the city around the mall where the attack took place!!
What did have read so far that tells you they are not doing anything??

Cheepek

I support Russia and Putin, but it was shameful how they did not stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel after Hamas attacks.
Islamic terrorism is not something to be toyed with.
Everytime Putin is inaugurated, they do an attack. Almost becoming a ritual.
Don't worry, Putin will continue to woo Islamists 🤲🏻

Global Defence

New threads

Articles