Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Poland did kick out german speaking people of german ethnic post WW2. It was the largest ethnic cleansing post WW2 in Europe. It even exceeded the ethnic cleansing that went on in former Yugoslavia. But surprise!! It got exceeded by the ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking population in the Baltic States and Ukraine.
no i mean in 1930s like Akim is saying as the comparison.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have YOURSELF said that those who want to keep speaking Russian need to leave Ukraine. In this very thread. Thats ethnic cleansing. Something Nazi germany did. Not Poland.
You dont have the right to evict people form their land if they want to seperate or join another country- thats their UN mandated right, something your nation has signed, idiot nazi.
Tell that to the Kurds. According to your avatar, you are close to them.
I said that a Russian speaker does not have the right to hold a public position, but he can freely communicate in a non-public position. Besides. Do you think the collaborator and “governor” of the occupied part of the Kherson region, Saldo, did not know the Ukrainian language? He was once the mayor of Kherson and speaks Ukrainian fluently. Those who drowned Chechnya in blood can not refer to the UN.
I have already spoken about the Germans in Poland. Stalin took a similar step. In the 30s of the 20th century, he began to actively resettle Russians from other regions to the Kuban, Belgorod and Donbas. The Kremlin dwarf is doing the same thing now. Already a third of Mariupol are visitors from Russian regions. Only two years have passed.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Tell that to the Kurds. According to your avatar, you are close to them.
What do you want me to tell the Kurds ?

I said that a Russian speaker does not have the right to hold a public position, but he can freely communicate in a non-public position. Besides. Do you think the collaborator and “governor” of the occupied part of the Kherson region, Saldo, did not know the Ukrainian language? He was once the mayor of Kherson and speaks Ukrainian fluently.
And that is against UN conventions YOUR NATION signed. UNHRC mandates that you cannot discriminate against your citizens on ethnic basis. You can say that those who are in govt must communicate in official language of Ukraine, like we do here in Canada but you CANNOT say that those who speak xyz language cannot hold public office- that is illegal.

Those who drowned Chechnya in blood can not refer to the UN.
Sure can. YOUR COUNTRY signed the UNHRC charter. So YOUR COUNTRY has to respect it regardless of what others do. And if others are attacking your country for violation of your obligation to their people under the UNHRC charter, then they are morally correct to do so.

I have already spoken about the Germans in Poland. Stalin took a similar step. In the 30s of the 20th century, he began to actively resettle Russians from other regions to the Kuban, Belgorod and Donbas. The Kremlin dwarf is doing the same thing now. Already a third of Mariupol are visitors from Russian regions. Only two years have passed.
You can resettle people aywhere you wish as long as its not forced. Stalin didnt force Russians to settle in Ukraine and Russians have been settling in Ukraine long before Stalin. We have Russian Empire's census from the late 1800s to early 1920s that show that Crimea has had Russian majority before Ukraine even existed as a province of Russian empire or an SSR of the USSR.

If people come in willingly to your country, settle somewhere and then want freedom from you, that is their fundamental right gunaranteed under the UNHRC charter, something YOUR COUNTRY signed.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What do you want me to tell the Kurds ?

And that is against UN conventions YOUR NATION signed. UNHRC mandates that you cannot discriminate against your citizens on ethnic basis. You can say that those who are in govt must communicate in official language of Ukraine, like we do here in Canada but you CANNOT say that those who speak xyz language cannot hold public office- that is illegal.

Sure can. YOUR COUNTRY signed the UNHRC charter. So YOUR COUNTRY has to respect it regardless of what others do. And if others are attacking your country for violation of your obligation to their people under the UNHRC charter, then they are morally correct to do so.

You can resettle people aywhere you wish as long as its not forced. Stalin didnt force Russians to settle in Ukraine and Russians have been settling in Ukraine long before Stalin. We have Russian Empire's census from the late 1800s to early 1920s that show that Crimea has had Russian majority before Ukraine even existed as a province of Russian empire or an SSR of the USSR.

If people come in willingly to your country, settle somewhere and then want freedom from you, that is their fundamental right gunaranteed under the UNHRC charter, something YOUR COUNTRY signed.
The Kurds do not have their own country and no one allows them to even create autonomy. Russians have their own country and the principle of “inviolability of borders” applies. If you don’t want to obey Ukrainian laws, take a suitcase and go to Russia . Or have your own representatives in Parliament. It will be very strange if an Arab in France draws up documentation not in French.
And to succumb to propaganda: There are memoirs of a former German soldier who was surprised to see that the Sudeten Germans lived better than the Germans in Germany.
There are numerous interceptions where Russian soldiers wonder why we buy litter for cats and so on and so forth. They have already shown a 200-year-old caricature of a Russian soldier looting furniture from Europe.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
I did not understand what you said. Maybe because I am more worried about the bombing of Kharkiv and Zaporizhia. For the destroyed houses in Sumy and Kherson, for the dead Avdiivka and the destroyed Maryinka, than for the highest rating in the eyes of some fagots. I absolutely don't give a damn about any outsider's opinion.
I suggested that you draw parallels between the war of conquest between Hitler and Khuilo. Even abortion victim @GaudaNaresh expressed his opinion. But you have a complete lack of brain or you carefully hide it. This was my last message to you.

Still, the 152 mm Danna M2 is more beautiful than the Zuzana.
View attachment 242785
Once again you failed to mention the most important thing you should be worried about, US funding for Ukraine. At the very least it's been cutoff for another 2 months. However there is a good chance that the US house of representatives won't pass another aid package for another year and that's assuming that the democratic take back the house, and Biden wins re-election. In other words, you're fucked!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@ww2historian
@Akim
@GaudaNaresh
@mokoman
Behold the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
For it comes in two varieties.
The last image has a spell to be read before deploying the holy Grenade
images - 2024-03-05T180216.754.jpeg

The Imperial Holy Hand grenade of Antioch
images - 2024-03-05T180208.143.jpeg

The Field holy Hand grenade of Antioch
images - 2024-03-05T180235.174.jpeg

The spell.
It's made by Kingdom of England , at Aldershot. This weapon shall deliver the nation of Ukraine from this peril.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The Kurds do not have their own country and no one allows them to even create autonomy. Russians have their own country and the principle of “inviolability of borders” applies.
That is literally irrelevant

If you don’t want to obey Ukrainian laws, take a suitcase and go to Russia . Or have your own representatives in Parliament. It will be very strange if an Arab in France draws up documentation not in French.
And if Ukraine doesn't want to obey laws it signed at the world stage, then it can stop existing. How many times do i have to tell you, your country signed the law that allows people to declare independence if they so see fit ? This is a BASIC human right covered in the UNHRC charter that Ukraine signed.

And to succumb to propaganda: There are memoirs of a former German soldier who was surprised to see that the Sudeten Germans lived better than the Germans in Germany.
There are numerous interceptions where Russian soldiers wonder why we buy litter for cats and so on and so forth. They have already shown a 200-year-old caricature of a Russian soldier looting furniture from Europe.

We have no reason to indulge in propaganda, as we are neutral in the war and we havent picked a side. Its your western masters, your shit country and Russia that have motive to indulge in propaganda.
and of either side, your country's propaganda is the worst. As its infested with nazis like you and is losing the war.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That is literally irrelevant

And if Ukraine doesn't want to obey laws it signed at the world stage, then it can stop existing. How many times do i have to tell you, your country signed the law that allows people to declare independence if they so see fit ? This is a BASIC human right covered in the UNHRC charter that Ukraine signed.

We have no reason to indulge in propaganda, as we are neutral in the war and we havent picked a side. Its your western masters, your shit country and Russia that have motive to indulge in propaganda.
and of either side, your country's propaganda is the worst. As its infested with nazis like you and is losing the war.
Remind me how many separatist movements are there in India?
I have never heard of an independent state Assam. In addition, Russia knows how to create artificial conflicts. Azerbaijan took advantage of the situation and resolved its conflict. I have not heard about the massacre of Armenians after its completion.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
All Ukraine and Nato need to state that they never aimed to put base in Ukraine. If they did so Putin loses pretext for war.

But reality is west won't add Ukraine in Nato but will rattle Nato sabre time to time so that war simmers, drains Russian resources at cost of breakaway Russians(Ukrainians).

West are masters in employing divide and rule. Earlier they ruled directly, now indirectly. Rest are too busy getting their false ego massaged that they refuse to see through it.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Remind me how many separatist movements are there in India?
I have never heard of an independent state Assam.
Thats because the majority of Assamese do not want independence, nor are there pockets of assam where independence mentality is the majority, That is not the case in your country- independence mentality is majority in Crimea & Donbass.

People of your country have the UN mandated right to independence if they have majority in the region. If tomorrow Hungarian-Ukrainians in Galatia want independence, its their UN mandated right, as they'd be majority in the area they want to split off from rest of the country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Thats because the majority of Assamese do not want independence, nor are there pockets of assam where independence mentality is the majority, That is not the case in your country- independence mentality is majority in Crimea & Donbass.

People of your country have the UN mandated right to independence if they have majority in the region. If tomorrow Hungarian-Ukrainians in Galatia want independence, its their UN mandated right, as they'd be majority in the area they want to split off from rest of the country.
How do you know: There are indicators. Before Russian intervention, the parties where Aksenov and Pushilin were - 5-6% in the regions.
You have a clear example - Kherson. They showed 85% support there, but after the liberation there were no protests like at the beginning of the occupation.
You can believe in anything - now everything is decided by the power of weapons. I very much doubt that you will come here to help them.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage has appeared of an attack by Ukrainian naval drones on the presumably Russian patrol ship "Sergey Kotov" of Project 22160. Project 22160 ships were stopped being built due to the discrepancy between their tactical and technical qualities and combat operating conditions. Previously, the patrol ship “Sergey Kotov” of the Russian Black Sea Fleet repelled attacks by Ukrainian naval drones, but it is not possible to repel an attack of about 10 drones at the moment. The attack was carried out on the night of March 4-5 by maritime drones “Magura V5” of the “Group 13” unit; information about everything is on the channel. According to Ukrainian media, the ship was damaged in the stern, right and left sides, the crew was rescued, this is not officially confirmed by Russian media, there is no footage of the ship sinking.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet-51" on the Ukrainian portable electronic warfare station Plastun RP-3000 in the Zaporozhye region. The Plastun electronic warfare system was developed in 2019 by the Infozashchit company and operates at a range of up to 15 kilometers. Electronic warfare is designed to identify communications equipment, determine the location and suppression of UAVs, determine the coordinates of electronic warfare stations and to fix digital control channels and information transmission. The Plastun RP-3000 electronic warfare station weighs 39 kilograms and deploys in 20 minutes, technical information is on the screen. As a result of a strike from the Lancet-51 drone, the Plastun electronic warfare station caught fire.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
1709665192355.png

Victoria Nuland resigned as US Deputy Secretary of State, Deputy Secretary for Management John Bass will temporarily take her place

Official Statement from Blinken over her resignation; and here he quoted -
"It is Victoria's leadership in Ukraine that diplomats and foreign policy scholars will study for years to come. Her efforts were indispensable in resisting Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, in forging a global coalition to ensure his strategic failure, and in helping Ukraine reach the day when it can get back on its feet - democratically, economically and militarily"

ww2historian

Country flag
The Ukrainians were very reluctant to use the Abram's tank, but since they are so low in ammo and other weapons, they didn't have much of a choice. These will be easy targets for Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles