Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
By the way, about the Death Star. During this war, everyone became convinced that Russian weapons were inferior to Western ones. If at the beginning of last year, at the DFI they were skeptical about the news that the Patriot shot down Kinzhal, now this is far from an isolated case.
Russia is only capable of making another Tu-160 from Soviet components.
I only watched your video for 3 minutes. This is “another “military” target that Russia has hit and it does not look like a smooth airfield strip.

Regarding the F-16. Even in Soviet times, pilots needed a year to switch to a new fighter model, so there is no rush here, although you want to do it as quickly as possible. In Mirgorod, they landed at our airfield. They are not recommended to do this all the time, but it is not catastrophic. They can't land on the temporary strips of wire mesh and crushed stone, but even the freeway can help them.
I read some of Anton's posts on twitter. Ukraine has killed a lot of civilian children also, but he never mentions that. Everyone knows there will be a lot of civilian deaths, but that never seams to be a topic before a war starts. I should be the main reason for avoiding war. Protecting your turf like a street corner pimp should be on the list of why to fight, but it's not worth it. In the end Ukraine is going to lose. It's funny how the US bullshit about being in this for as long as it takes is exactly the truth about Russia. Russia is in this for as long as it takes, and the west knows this. They also say Russia will flake out at some point, but it's funny that they are the ones flaking out. Think about that. One last thing about these polls about support for aid. If I was asked the question,
the U.S. government is spending? Too little? About the right amount? or Too much?
The reason why the polls show support increasing is because we are sending NO aid, so even I could not answer this poll question honestly with those 3 answer choices. The question presupposes that we are sending aid, right? Since we are not, the polls question is pure bullshit. How can it be too much, or too little when we are not sending anything? This is just another way of pulling the wool of the eyes of Americans, which isn't hard to do, but it is this reason why it appears support for Ukraine is increasing. https://apnews.com/article/poll-ukraine-aid-congress-b772c9736b92c0fbba477938b047da2f

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I read some of Anton's posts on twitter. Ukraine has killed a lot of civilian children also, but he never mentions that. Everyone knows there will be a lot of civilian deaths, but that never seams to be a topic before a war starts. I should be the main reason for avoiding war. Protecting your turf like a street corner pimp should be on the list of why to fight, but it's not worth it. In the end Ukraine is going to lose. It's funny how the US bullshit about being in this for as long as it takes is exactly the truth about Russia. Russia is in this for as long as it takes, and the west knows this. They also say Russia will flake out at some point, but it's funny that they are the ones flaking out. Think about that. One last thing about these polls about support for aid. If I was asked the question,
the U.S. government is spending? Too little? About the right amount? or Too much?
The reason why the polls show support increasing is because we are sending NO aid, so even I could not answer this poll question honestly with those 3 answer choices. The question presupposes that we are sending aid, right? Since we are not, the polls question is pure bullshit. How can it be too much, or too little when we are not sending anything? This is just another way of pulling the wool of the eyes of Americans, which isn't hard to do, but it is this reason why it appears support for Ukraine is increasing. https://apnews.com/article/poll-ukraine-aid-congress-b772c9736b92c0fbba477938b047da2f
I stopped reading your post after the first line.
You demand proof from me, but you yourself utter Russian nonsense with empty words. You are simply biased and there is no point in reasoning with you. I don’t argue with Russian citizens - for me they are all representatives of the occupying country. But you want to become like them. Good luck with that. Without my help.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have already shown the indicator token with the date of death.😁 May be enough?
We have no shortage of men. I am waiting for a new law on mobilization, which will allow me to return to the army, even to the rear units. Some people, on the contrary, are afraid and risk their lives by swimming across a mountain river.
photo_2024-02-23_13-14-06.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
You demand proof from me, but you yourself utter Russian nonsense with empty words. You are simply biased and there is no point in reasoning with you. I don’t argue with Russian citizens - for me they are all representatives of the occupying country. But you want to become like them. Good luck with that. Without my help.
"You are simply biased" Compared with you? Compared with you I'm completely unbiased. I think just about everyone on this forum would consider you to be so biased of a person that they find it hilarious that you would have the nerve and the balls to accuse someone else of that. You are like Michael Scott of the Office.

Michael Scott:
[regarding Andy] I don't understand how someone can have so little self-awareness.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"You are simply biased" Compared with you? Compared with you I'm completely unbiased. I think just about everyone on this forum would consider you to be so biased of a person that they find it hilarious that you would have the nerve and the balls to accuse someone else of that. You are like Michael Scott of the Office.

Michael Scott:
[regarding Andy] I don't understand how someone can have so little self-awareness.
Of course, I am biased, because my country is a victim of aggression. You presently position yourself as an expert on WW2, but you didn’t remember that Hitler attacked Poland under the pretext of protecting ethnic Germans.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Of course, I am biased, because my country is a victim of aggression. You presently position yourself as an expert on WW2, but you didn’t remember that Hitler attacked Poland under the pretext of protecting ethnic Germans.
Poland wasn't trying to exterminate Germans. Your country is. You are on record stating that you want russian speakers to be eliminated from ukraine. So your country deserves to be dismembered for nazi extermination attempt, same as germany was deleted after ww2 and re-formed only 3 years later.
Same fate awaits your backwards nation.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Poland wasn't trying to exterminate Germans. Your country is. You are on record stating that you want russian speakers to be eliminated from ukraine. So your country deserves to be dismembered for nazi extermination attempt, same as germany was deleted after ww2 and re-formed only 3 years later.
Same fate awaits your backwards nation.
You moron. An absolute copy. Until WW2, Poland had only one official language, although it inherited a significant part of the lands of the Austo-Hungarian and German empires, which themselves (Austria and Prussia) seized them during the division of Poland more than 100 years earlier. The Soviet Union also lost part of its lands during the Soviet-Polish War, so it also attacked Poland. Two years later, the inhabitants of these regions greeted the Germans with joy, because the Stalinist regime began terror there.
You watched Putin's interview where he justifies Hitler.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You moron. An absolute copy. Until WW2, Poland had only one official language, although it inherited a significant part of the lands of the Austo-Hungarian and German empires, which themselves (Austria and Prussia) seized them during the division of Poland more than 100 years earlier. The Soviet Union also lost part of its lands during the Soviet-Polish War, so it also attacked Poland. Two years later, the inhabitants of these regions greeted the Germans with joy, because the Stalinist regime began terror there.
But poland wasnt going around trying to force germans to speak polish, they werent telling germans to go back to germany like you have said about russian speakers.
So you are not poland, your country is like nazi germany and you are a nazi.
So your country will be deleted. Just like nazi germany was. clear ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But poland wasnt going around trying to force germans to speak polish, they werent telling germans to go back to germany like you have said about russian speakers.
So you are not poland, your country is like nazi germany and you are a nazi.
So your country will be deleted. Just like nazi germany was. clear ?
Blyakha-mukha. I only have curse words. I am a Russian speaker and no one is forcing me to speak Ukrainian. But at the official level, they are required to speak Ukrainian.
If you don’t like it, pizduy (go) to Russia and become an official or service personnel there. This is exactly what happened in Poland and Czechoslovakia.

ww2historian

Country flag
Your words, "Of course, I am biased, because my country is a victim of aggression."

"Agree. I'm biased. But I am at the epicenter of events."

" Of course I'm biased and I don't care about any keyboard geek!"

Then you go on to say I'm simply biased. You also said this..."The website is biased. Good media is able to manipulate the mind of readers, to turn black into white."

You see Akim, this is why everyone here thinks you're a complete idiot.

ww2historian

Country flag
You do know when you call someone a moron it's translated into you calling them a genius? It's simple logic, when a complete idiot says something is brilliant it's actually stupid, and when they say something is idiotic, it's actually brilliant. So please don't insult me by calling me a genius.

Reactions: SKC

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your words, "Of course, I am biased, because my country is a victim of aggression."

"Agree. I'm biased. But I am at the epicenter of events."

" Of course I'm biased and I don't care about any keyboard geek!"

Then you go on to say I'm simply biased. You also said this..."The website is biased. Good media is able to manipulate the mind of readers, to turn black into white."

You see Akim, this is why everyone here thinks you're a complete idiot.
I did not understand what you said. Maybe because I am more worried about the bombing of Kharkiv and Zaporizhia. For the destroyed houses in Sumy and Kherson, for the dead Avdiivka and the destroyed Maryinka, than for the highest rating in the eyes of some fagots. I absolutely don't give a damn about any outsider's opinion.
I suggested that you draw parallels between the war of conquest between Hitler and Khuilo. Even abortion victim @GaudaNaresh expressed his opinion. But you have a complete lack of brain or you carefully hide it. This was my last message to you.

Still, the 152 mm Danna M2 is more beautiful than the Zuzana.
photo_2024-03-03_23-28-48.jpg

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
I did not understand what you said. Maybe because I am more worried about the bombing of Kharkiv and Zaporizhia. For the destroyed houses in Sumy and Kherson, for the dead Avdiivka and the destroyed Maryinka, than for the highest rating in the eyes of some fagots. I absolutely don't give a damn about any outsider's opinion.
I suggested that you draw parallels between the war of conquest between Hitler and Khuilo. Even abortion victim @GaudaNaresh expressed his opinion. But you have a complete lack of brain or you carefully hide it. This was my last message to you.

Still, the 152 mm Danna M2 is more beautiful than the Zuzana.
View attachment 242785
You didn't understand what I said? Well bozo, did it ever occur to you it's because you only read my first sentence?
More brilliant quotes from Akim: "I stopped reading your post after the first line."

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Blyakha-mukha. I only have curse words. I am a Russian speaker and no one is forcing me to speak Ukrainian. But at the official level, they are required to speak Ukrainian.
If you don’t like it, pizduy (go) to Russia and become an official or service personnel there. This is exactly what happened in Poland and Czechoslovakia.
You have YOURSELF said that those who want to keep speaking Russian need to leave Ukraine. In this very thread. Thats ethnic cleansing. Something Nazi germany did. Not Poland.
You dont have the right to evict people form their land if they want to seperate or join another country- thats their UN mandated right, something your nation has signed, idiot nazi.

Blademaster

You have YOURSELF said that those who want to keep speaking Russian need to leave Ukraine. In this very thread. Thats ethnic cleansing. Something Nazi germany did. Not Poland.
You dont have the right to evict people form their land if they want to seperate or join another country- thats their UN mandated right, something your nation has signed, idiot nazi.
Poland did kick out german speaking people of german ethnic post WW2. It was the largest ethnic cleansing post WW2 in Europe. It even exceeded the ethnic cleansing that went on in former Yugoslavia. But surprise!! It got exceeded by the ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking population in the Baltic States and Ukraine.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles