Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
This was the last time I respond to your comments. I'm not going to do it twice for the rams. Say hello to little Japan, which put it doggy style big China. I'll probably stop condemning the massacre in Nanjing.
Japan had much better weapons than China in WW2. Russia has much better weapons than Ukraine today. Japan had fighter planes, bombers, aircraft carriers, submarines, artillery. China had nothing.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Chinese vassals Lancet anti tank missile moosh Ukrainian army TPQ-37 counter battery radar

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
This was the last time I respond to your comments. I'm not going to do it twice for the rams. Say hello to little Japan, which put it doggy style big China. I'll probably stop condemning the massacre in Nanjing.
Ukraine was on Japan's side in WW2. Ukraine and Japan were allied with Hitler in WW2. This is one reason why Chinese hate Ukrainians so much today. It's also the reason why Chinese will get revenge and kill or cripple millions of Ukrainian men and buy millions of Ukrainian women as mail order brides. The entire Ukrainian nation will probably go extinct.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Requesting for an urgent help, as tomorrow's the last day to pay overdue rent. Tried whatever I could, but failed. Please DM for any queries.
My UPI ID - egnanon@oksbi

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Look how the Chinese sang: “We had nothing, that’s why we lost to the Japanese.” Directly with scythes on Japanese machine guns. The NRA had both aviation and armored vehicles. They didn’t have the military spirit, so they fled all the way to central China. I still don’t remember how many Chinese soldiers and officials served the Japanese.

What happened to Zaluzhny’s assistant (Major Chistyakov) This is not a terrorist attack, but an accident.
They gave him 7 hand grenades and a bottle of whiskey. He didn’t believe that they were combat, he thought that they were glasses stylized as grenades. Started to take it apart and an explosion occurred.
I turned in my RPG-18 for a similar reason. If he finds his daughter, she may accidentally push out the inner tube and this puts him in a fighting position. It is no longer possible to push it in - it could cause an explosion. Therefore, I keep cartridges and fuses for HG away from weapons.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Chinese vassals standard infantry weapon is AK-12 which is more accurate than AK-74 used by Ukrainian army

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Chinese vassals Mi-28 CAS helicopter. The latest upgrade is armed with HJ-10 / LMUR lock on after launch fire and forget missiles.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles