Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
@Akim Ukrainian people is in danger of extinction. Millions of men are being killed or crippled. Millions of women are bought by Chinese men as mail order brides. The danger is real. 10 years from now Ukraine population down to 20 million.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Zelensky fires Ukraine's Sun Tzu. @Akim The purge has began. When the leader is president for life, the best generals are sacked. Just like Syria.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
I can't understand how the US media won't report on this topic. Zelensky has cancelled the elections. I guess if people knew this, support would drop to near zero, because only a dictator would do this. The US has put some pressure on Zelensky to hold elections, but he said no to the hand that feeds him. https://thehill.com/policy/internat...odymyr-zelensky-not-the-right-time-elections/
The US doesn't care about election. Kerry had meal with Assad who banned election in Syria.

Hillary was on good terms with Gaddafi who banned election in Libya.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
I can't understand how the US media won't report on this topic. Zelensky has cancelled the elections. I guess if people knew this, support would drop to near zero, because only a dictator would do this. The US has put some pressure on Zelensky to hold elections, but he said no to the hand that feeds him. https://thehill.com/policy/internat...odymyr-zelensky-not-the-right-time-elections/
Zelensky would lose election if he holds one. So obviously he will not hold one. He lied about bringing peace to Ukraine in his 2019 election campaign. Xi bought him to kill off millions of Ukrainian men and Chinese men buy millions of Ukrarinian women as mail order brides. Zelensky brings downfall of the Ukrainian nation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles