Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In many things the main thing is lost. For example, the situation near Avdiivka doesn’t bother me much. There are our reserves there, which, if necessary, will cut off the northern ledge of the Russians.
I am more interested in the situation with the bridgehead near Oleshki, on the left bank of the Dnieper. But he it broadcasts information noise.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ww2historian

Country flag
In many things the main thing is lost. For example, the situation near Avdiivka doesn’t bother me much. There are our reserves there, which, if necessary, will cut off the northern ledge of the Russians.
I am more interested in the situation with the bridgehead near Oleshki, on the left bank of the Dnieper. But he it broadcasts information noise.
You should be interested in how Ukraine is going to supply this bridgehead. You should also be concerned this is a Russian trap. If I were you I would be concerned the Ukrainians might lose 30k soldiers in Avdiivka if they don't retreat.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You should be interested in how Ukraine is going to supply this bridgehead. You should also be concerned this is a Russian trap. If I were you I would be concerned the Ukrainians might lose 30k soldiers in Avdiivka if they don't retreat.
Oh yes , here is a war going on too.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Will this be the first city they would loose after the whole country offensive PR?
Maybe this town, maybe Tokmak in the Melitopol direction.
There are no official messages and such maps are drawn using various insiders.

How to supply - using self-propelled ferries. They can transfer a brigade from shore to shore in a few hours.
I’m not worried about Avdiivka. Now the autumn rainy season will begin and any equipment will not be able to move there. The mouth of the Dnieper is sandy soil. There is a desert or pine trees there. It doesn't turn into a swamp.

ww2historian

Country flag
Maybe this town, maybe Tokmak in the Melitopol direction.
There are no official messages and such maps are drawn using various insiders.

How to supply - using self-propelled ferries. They can transfer a brigade from shore to shore in a few hours.
I’m not worried about Avdiivka. Now the autumn rainy season will begin and any equipment will not be able to move there. The mouth of the Dnieper is sandy soil. There is a desert or pine trees there. It doesn't turn into a swamp.
Exactly, Ukraine has to supply Avdiivka with one paved road, the rest will be mud. Also, during those few hours of crossing the river, if the Ukrainians don't come under fire, then it's no doubt a trap. https://x.com/DefensePolitics/status/1717467320208216336?s=20

Global Defence

New threads

Articles