Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
russia got a bloody nose again
according to westoried YT....s
1696591167890.png

Upz, its a simulation battle..... and ppl were commenting like it happened as REAL!!

This dis/mis-info war I was talking about..... people are being encouraged and conditioned to view russia as below level hitler sub.

Longewala

Country flag
View attachment 225097View attachment 225098View attachment 225099View attachment 225100View attachment 225100

Heart wrenching pictures of moskal infantry men conquering washing machines all across Ukaraine.

Circa : 2022-2023.

@Immanuel
@vishnugupt
@Tactical Doge
And then they take the chips out of those washing machines to make missiles, those monsters.
Thankfully, every single one of those missiles are shot down by Ukrainian AAAAAA before they can land.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
IMG_20231007_075743_381.jpg

Ukraine enters winter with broken energy system - Reuters

Media reports say Ukraine will suffer prolonged power outages this winter due to Russian attacks that have already left parts of the energy system less resilient than a year ago.

Although Ukraine was preparing for this winter, there was not enough money or time to be fully prepared. Therefore, Ukrainians will have to face even more nights without light, heat and water.

“A lot of effort went into just trying to repair what had been destroyed. Are we in a better position than last winter? I don't think so,” said Markus Lippold, head of the energy group for EU enlargement.

According to the agency, in the last heating season every Ukrainian spent an average of 35 days without electricity.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Sooo, today I had a weird thought
What if for whatever reason India decides to help Ukraine risking it's relationship with Russia How would the battlefield change in Ukraine and what good or bad impact it will have on us both militarily and geopolitically.

I mean we have a lot of Soviet aircrafts like Mig 29 that we could donate to Ukraine, we even have a lot of Soviet era weapons like SAMs, AtoA missiles, T90s, T 72s etc that could be used by Ukraine infact we have production lines of various Soviet standard items like 122m rockets, smerch rockets, BMPs, artillery etc and can provide a steady supply of these items

How will this change the situation of the battlefield in Ukraine.

Also what would be the military and geopolitical implications of this move.

Maybe we can get our hands on rafale or F35 in exchange or Maybe the Europeans would be willing to pay hefty amount of money in exchange of our weapons sent to Ukraine.
Could this be a chance for us to modernize our military and take Indo US relations to the next level

Also I know what I am saying here is very stupid so Don't Hate on me but I am just imagining a purely hypothetical scenario and want your opinions
Such a scenario is extremely unlikely. For this to occur it would require CIA oust Modi from power the way they did with Imran Khan. Even so, it is unlikely a US installed puppet regime would supply tanks or jets to Ukraine. India has enough on its plates already with China at its gates.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Too big, slow and defenseless for how close it has to get to the action to work. Weight and wheels restrict it's movement to flatter areas.
Mortar is more than they appear. In WW1 and WW2 most of the casualties were caused by mortars. Mortar rounds fall almost vertically and this causes much more damaged than field guns. The idea is a highly mobile mortar which can quickly respond to targets acquired by forward observers.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Odessa keeps getting pounded and any Gepard they place near the shore quickly gets obliterated by anti radiation missiles leaving them with only rudimentary ack ack for air defense.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles