Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I'm very surprised they didn't bomb bridges last year. Perhaps that was because they didn't have FAB 1500s. If anyone has a theory to why Russia hasn't targeted train engines, I would like to hear it. Forget about train wagons, but the engines themselves cost 4 million a piece for electric and 3 for diesel. This was something I thought Russia would do last year also, but never did. If they do destroy most of them, or at least damage them, the end for Ukraine will come very soon, because they would be next to impossible to replace. https://www.ge.com/news/reports/next-stop-kyiv-ukraines-railways-1-billion-deal-ge-set-dispatch-trains-future#:~:text=Then each locomotive will be,can cost over $4 million.
Russia wants to incorporate Ukraine and liberate it from Nazis. They probably don't want to destroy everything from a region they want to bike up again

Akim

Professional
Country flag
New protective barbecue: “nest” type.:)

However, despite such ancient weapons or military handmade, Russia is still increasing the production of new weapons.
аркецрц.jpg

cording to data for September, the share of destroyed T-90s out of the total number of all destroyed tanks is 23%. This means that the number of T-90s (of various modifications) at the front has increased.
But still.
photo_2023-09-22_18-55-43.jpg

Take a look at these satellite images. At this technical area, the number of "Gyacinth-S" has decreased by half. The rest stand without trunks. This means the active destruction of Russian artillery and the fact that they technically cannot compensate for losses. Therefore, I would not be surprised if, in addition to North Korean ammunition, their Pyongyang artillery appears.

Immanuel

Country flag
New protective barbecue: “nest” type.:)

However, despite such ancient weapons or military handmade, Russia is still increasing the production of new weapons.
View attachment 224552
cording to data for September, the share of destroyed T-90s out of the total number of all destroyed tanks is 23%. This means that the number of T-90s (of various modifications) at the front has increased.
But still.
View attachment 224553
Take a look at these satellite images. At this technical area, the number of "Gyacinth-S" has decreased by half. The rest stand without trunks. This means the active destruction of Russian artillery and the fact that they technically cannot compensate for losses. Therefore, I would not be surprised if, in addition to North Korean ammunition, their Pyongyang artillery appears.
Was it your mama who dropped you on your head while you were a wee gay little infant or was it abuse. Ya'll nibbers this retard can make a lot of claims but can't provide any evidence for it.

North Korean Shells are just to keep stocks steady while they make millions more. Either way, there's another 20 million shells coming your way. Tick tock niggarette, run nigga run, duck nigga duck. Ukro Nazis should worry more about their own begging.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Was it your mama who dropped you on your head while you were a wee gay little infant or was it abuse. Ya'll nibbers this retard can make a lot of claims but can't provide any evidence for it.

North Korean Shells are just to keep stocks steady while they make millions more. Either way, there's another 20 million shells coming your way. Tick tock niggarette, run nigga run, duck nigga duck. Ukro Nazis should worry more about their own begging.
I treat any emigrants as if they were nothing. You are not an exception.

Master Chief

Country flag
I'm very surprised they didn't bomb bridges last year. Perhaps that was because they didn't have FAB 1500s. If anyone has a theory to why Russia hasn't targeted train engines, I would like to hear it. Forget about train wagons, but the engines themselves cost 4 million a piece for electric and 3 for diesel. This was something I thought Russia would do last year also, but never did. If they do destroy most of them, or at least damage them, the end for Ukraine will come very soon, because they would be next to impossible to replace. https://www.ge.com/news/reports/next-stop-kyiv-ukraines-railways-1-billion-deal-ge-set-dispatch-trains-future#:~:text=Then each locomotive will be,can cost over $4 million.
Going by Occam's razor, the most probable explanation is Russia is not capable of taking out so many train engines that Ukraine's infrastructure will be crippled.. Unlike electricity infrastructure train engines can move, once missiles are launched, by Russian bombers..and hence are harder targets.. Russia doesn't want to begin a campaign they can't finish..

Well.. Russia promised to destroy Urkaine's Electricity grid, and cripple the nation and military.. They were not capable of doing it last year..

Don't attribute to goodness of heart, what you can explain with impotence.
Why Russia can't take out all Dneiper bridges : Rusky fans.. Goodness of heart.. Reality: Lack of capability..

ww2historian

Country flag
Going by Occam's razor, the most probable explanation is Russia is not capable of taking out so many train engines that Ukraine's infrastructure will be crippled.. Unlike electricity infrastructure train engines can move, once missiles are launched, by Russian bombers..and hence are harder targets.. Russia doesn't want to begin a campaign they can't finish..

Well.. Russia promised to destroy Urkaine's Electricity grid, and cripple the nation and military.. They were not capable of doing it last year..

Why Russia can't take out all Dneiper bridges : Rusky fans.. Goodness of heart.. Reality: Lack of capability..
Russia would have needed to destroy only a few hundred to make a big difference. I think if they put their mind to it from the beginning they could've destroyed more than that.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Adherents of the "Russian World" believe that the dam can be destroyed from the outside. Let them continue to believe. The situation is the same with bridges.

Longewala

Country flag
That's a possibility. Although I think they should consider winning first, instead of counting their chickens before they hatch.
I would suspect a large part is that the Russians still considered the Ukrainians as "brothers" and refused to consider the possibility that this was a total war, to be conducted to the bitter end

We should look at ourselves first in this respect. Anybody with any sense should realise that Pakistan and even some of the other neighbours, despite seeming cultural and genetic similarity, are poisonous snakes
But we too, like the Russians, believe in not "destroying bridges"...and it has always cost us.

Blood+

Country flag
I would suspect a large part is that the Russians still considered the Ukrainians as "brothers" and refused to consider the possibility that this was a total war, to be conducted to the bitter end

We should look at ourselves first in this respect. Anybody with any sense should realise that Pakistan and even some of the other neighbours, despite seeming cultural and genetic similarity, are poisonous snakes
But we too, like the Russians, believe in not "destroying bridges"...and it has always cost us.
^This. Them Russians and we Indians act extremely similarly in more ways than one.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
^This. Them Russians and we Indians act extremely similarly in more ways than one.
With what?
I just remember the degree of racism towards the Caucasian peoples and the peoples of the North. Is there such a thing in Indian society?
For example: the meaning of this collage can only be understood by a resident of Russia and a native of the USSR.
Signature; She doesn't dance (pronounced with a Caucasian accent).

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
With what?
I just remember the degree of racism towards the Caucasian peoples and the peoples of the North. Is there such a thing in Indian society?
Who are people of the North?

And...India had been colonized by white people but they had to leave. They couldn't stay like in case of the USA, Australia, New Zealand etc. So, yeah a lot of Indians are very racist towards whites.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Who are people of the North?

And...India had been colonized by white people but they had to leave. They couldn't stay like in case of the USA, Australia, New Zealand etc. So, yeah a lot of Indians are very racist towards whites.
Chukches, Evenks, Yakuts, Khanty, etc.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Russkies shot down their own Su-35 :bplease:

1696102908981.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles