Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters
Country flag

Ukraine Asks Germany to Halt Machinery Headed for Russia

money comes first then alliances.

Immanuel

Country flag

Damn, Lancet just upped it's game changer status. It will be glorious to see the F-16 being bit by a cheap drone. :drool: Heck the US might as well send F-35s to their slaughter, if indeed the Lancet 3 is updated, the rate of churn for new capabilities in Russia is mind boggling.

Master Chief

Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag

Damn, Lancet just upped it's game changer status. It will be glorious to see the F-16 being bit by a cheap drone. :drool: Heck the US might as well send F-35s to their slaughter, if indeed the Lancet 3 is updated, the rate of churn for new capabilities in Russia is mind boggling.
More like Lancet is the New Brahmastra for Russia.. They are hitting any new Urkanian toy with Lancet and are getting pretty good results..

blackjack

Country flag
Fab-1500s with glide systems depending how high launched can cover 100kms range covering 2 squarre meters after blast. Next will be the production and its usage, I am sure usage of this bomb will be put to use during muddy season.

Deans

Country flag
Please post a summary of it here.
I would rather have my blog posts read, as they are data heavy (I'd like interpretation to be fact based) and each bit of data supports another. That said, I can summarize as follows:

1. There is a steady decline in Russian dead. They now average 100 a week.
2. The only spike in Russian dead was in the battle of Bakhmut, which was an exchange of convicts for
trained Ukrainian formations.
3. Little evidence of use of conscripts. Deaths among newly mobilized is now, so they are not being used
as cannon fodder, but being re-trained and inducted into their units over time.
4. Elite and light infantry units have not taken particularly heavy casualties (actually lower than comparable Western units in a similar conflict. Senior officer losses also comparable with the US in similar wars.

All previous Ukraine war posts at rpdeans.blogspot.com

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of an attack by a Ukrainian HIMARS MLRS missile made in the USA on a Russian Tor-M2 air defense system. A civilian drone was used for surveillance, apparently small in size, and the Tor-M2 air defense system apparently could not notice it. Judging by the video, as a result of the HIMARS MLRS missile strike, the crew and the Tor-M2 air defense system were not injured, as the installation continued its work

Soldier355

Country flag
The first case of a Lancet drone hitting a Ukrainian MiG-29 aircraft. Footage has been published of the first strike of the Russian kamikaze drone “Lancet” on the MiG-29 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force. This is the first time such a drone strike has been recorded in Ukraine. Reportedly, the Lancet drone strike was recorded at the Krivoy Rog airfield Dolgintsevo, 70 kilometers from the front line. This confirms that the Lancet drone can strike targets at a range of up to 70 kilometers.

FactsPlease

Country flag
Ukrainians are pretty weak. Slavs conquered Kiev in 882. Mongols conquered Kiev in 1240. Napoleon conquered Kiev in a month. Hitler conqueredf Kiev in a month. No wonder Ukrainians cannot take Tokmak.
I rarely cut into this forum as it's full of chest-beating. But, according to you, with so many conquerors, Russia can not take Kiev.

So do you mean to prove Ukrainians are weak (according to your following posts, I believe you meant to)? Or you try to be sarcastic and prove the other way around (that Russia is even weaker, or at least compared against all those conquerors)?
Make some solid reasoning, please.

-- simply can not grasp why people fail to...

Ylside

Country flag
Russian colonel Roman Venevitin, former commander of 72th Motor Rifle brigade who had to leave his position after conflict with Wagner forces comments on the news of assumed destruction of 72th brigade.

ww2historian

Country flag
I would rather have my blog posts read, as they are data heavy (I'd like interpretation to be fact based) and each bit of data supports another. That said, I can summarize as follows:

1. There is a steady decline in Russian dead. They now average 100 a week.
2. The only spike in Russian dead was in the battle of Bakhmut, which was an exchange of convicts for
trained Ukrainian formations.
3. Little evidence of use of conscripts. Deaths among newly mobilized is now, so they are not being used
as cannon fodder, but being re-trained and inducted into their units over time.
4. Elite and light infantry units have not taken particularly heavy casualties (actually lower than comparable Western units in a similar conflict. Senior officer losses also comparable with the US in similar wars.

All previous Ukraine war posts at rpdeans.blogspot.com
A hundred a week? That seems way too low. If that's true, then it's at least a 20 to 1 kill ratio. Ukraine is suffering about 5000 losses a week, but I don't know how many of those are KIA. Although is seems low, it's possible because Russia has air superiority and I'm hearing that Ukraine is out of artillery shells on certain parts of the front, for example near the Novomykhailivka the Russians are firing artillery non stop and the Ukrainians aren't firing back at all.

ww2historian

Country flag
Russian colonel Roman Venevitin, former commander of 72th Motor Rifle brigade who had to leave his position after conflict with Wagner forces comments on the news of assumed destruction of 72th brigade.

Ylside, what point are you trying to make? You post old bullshit from early June. Colonel Roman Venevitin also said "
"he and a group of 10 or 12 regular soldiers fired at a Wagner vehicle and “disarmed” the group’s rapid response unit.

“I acted in a state of alcoholic intoxication out of personal animosity,” Venevitin says.

Asked why he dislikes the Wagner Group, a somber-looking Venevitin replied that he doesn’t know."

Then four days latter says something really weird "
A Russian colonel has claimed Wagner mercenaries are raping, kidnapping and torturing Vladimir Putin's soldiers.

Lieutenant colonel Roman Venevitin, who was captured near the embattled Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, claimed he was tortured by Wagner mercenaries, despite being on the same side of Russia's war.

'Wagner mercenaries stole two T-80 tanks, 4 cannons, a KAMAZ truck and armoured vehicles,' Venevitin said. 'The Wagner mercenaries took them as war trophies [even though we are supposed to be on the same side].'

ww2historian

Country flag
holy cope, Russians already have miniature drones these past two weeks with 30km km ranges and almost the same payloads. lancet-3 is 40kms the lancet-3m has a longer range than that.

View attachment 223104
hope for safe F-16 parking
Dima said that this drone came in from the north. Which means it did a circle so it might of flown a 100 km. This is really bad news for Ukraine, because like you said the maximum range for the Lancet 3 used to be only 40 km.

Ylside

Country flag
Ylside, what point are you trying to make? You post old bullshit from early June.
Nope, this is not from June, it's his reaction to the recent battles south of Bakhmut. Even a man of average intelligence should be able to search his TG channel and see for himself. Why does it pose such a problem to you? Can't you do at least basic research before you start spewing nonsense? But whatever, here, see for yourself. Is it enough or do you need further translations or some other form of visual assistance?

Ylside

Country flag
Major Russian war correspondent published a testimony from his Russian contact participanting in battles at Klescheevka. Surprisingly, there are complaints that Ukrainians have a decisive advantage in artillery and drones

Immanuel

Country flag
Nope, this is not from June, it's his reaction to the recent battles south of Bakhmut. Even a man of average intelligence should be able to search his TG channel and see for himself. Why does it pose such a problem to you? Can't you do at least basic research before you start spewing nonsense? But whatever, here, see for yourself. Is it enough or do you need further translations or some other form of visual assistance?

Not sure what point your trying to make, he mentions nothing about casualties, again to think the Russians lost a Brigade when video after video proves the moment they encounter heavy fire, they just run away and let arty and other heavy weapons do the talking. Also Russians rarely have more than squad or some a platoon worth of soldiers and they are spaced out quite well. It's not for nothing that Ukro Nazis take 3 months to clear a settlement smaller than a village.

Russian death toll is pretty low. Even if we take a higher figure of 50K dead, thats atleast a 1:8 ratio.

Russian casualties in Ukraine. Mediazona count, updated

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag

Actually that image and video is from June, but I do see the recent posts of his. It's more of a credibility issue for me. Where is he? It also seems he might be only trying to cover up his own incompetence. Maybe he's telling the truth, but I doubt it. I don't see where he specifically mentions the recent battles in Bakhmut. Can you post that? As far as what bothers me, it's mostly about these desperate attempts by you and others that you think will turn the tide. For example Zelensky is trying endlessly to get the west to put boots on the ground, because if Ukraine falls, the rest of Europe is next. It's laughable, so in a way I'm not bothered by anything you post because it only proves just how desperate you are, because you know Ukraine is getting the shit kicked out of it and it's getting worse by the minute. BTW I do see where Aleksandr Kots talks about it, but not that drunk Col.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
A hundred a week? That seems way too low. If that's true, then it's at least a 20 to 1 kill ratio. Ukraine is suffering about 5000 losses a week, but I don't know how many of those are KIA. Although is seems low, it's possible because Russia has air superiority and I'm hearing that Ukraine is out of artillery shells on certain parts of the front, for example near the Novomykhailivka the Russians are firing artillery non stop and the Ukrainians aren't firing back at all.
Actually 100 casulties a week is quite realistic based on Mediazona tracker. I think Russian casualties peaked at height of Bakhmut and then steady decline

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles