Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This is correct.
I have already said that we can do very well without each other, because neutrality is very strange.
Ukraine decided to buy 450 Gurrami АРС from Brazil. Brazil refused, citing neutrality. Then Ukraine placed an order in another country, and now Brazil cannot sell its armored personnel carriers to anyone, because there are Italian and German components there and these countries do not give permission for re-export.
That's called geo-politics.

As our FM said, your problems are yours to deal with and not ours.
No one blinks when Chinese and pakis keep messing with us, even as we speak.
So, no one should demand India take a certain position on something.

The white countries losing their shit over India not overtly supporting Ukraine is hypocrisy,

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That's called geo-politics.

As our FM said, your problems are yours to deal with and not ours.
No one blinks when Chinese and pakis keep messing with us, even as we speak.
So, no one should demand India take a certain position on something.

The white countries losing their shit over India not overtly supporting Ukraine is hypocrisy,
What's with the skin color? I do not condemn the economic policy of India, but neutrality is when there is no economic relationship with both sides.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
What's with the skin color? I do not condemn the economic policy of India, but neutrality is when there is no economic relationship with both sides.
Because it's all about skin color, isn't it?
A white country in trouble and all other white countries come to help it & demand everyone else to help their cause.

When a brown country like mine is in trouble, wars inflicted up on us, terrorism, conversions as we speak etc etc, no one blinks. In fact, there is open support to Pakis & even Christian missionaries out to destroy us.
If not skin color, then what else is there to it?

Immanuel

Country flag
Yup, this is the exact kind of response I expected from you.

Btw...daaayum Immanuel...you're here since 2011 And still the major chunk of your posts are after the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
What happened?
War happened nigga, catch-up, just generally slow aren't you

JBH22

I already said that there are no Indian products here. The neutrality of India has a strong pungent smell, like the neutrality of China, so no one here wants to get involved economically with your country.
You think in vain about the military capabilities of Russia. We even had electricity in our houses in winter. Let even about the schedule, but it was. Russia's "economic power" is a dollar at 100 rubles and the death of the Moon-25 space station.
View attachment 219044
See India is a small player, Ukraine has better patronage in terms of EU and USA.
So our neutrality shouldn't matter, why the uber tall aryan require the small brown man in their shenanigans.
You are big boys fight the Russian orcs to death. Don't worry about puny states such as India🤣😎

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
New Russian CCM RVV-MD2
1692617462636.png
1692617631913.jpeg

Russia says two-way secure datalink, inertial guidance, dual-band passive infrared seeker, off-bore sight firing capability. The RVV-MD2 has a cylindrical body with a total length of 2.92 meters and a diameter of 0.17 meters. Its launch weight is approximately 106 kilograms, while the warhead contains 8 kilograms of explosives. The RVV-MD2 would be capable of destroying targets flying at a speed of 2,500 kilometers per hour at an altitude of between 20 and 20,000 meters.

DumbPilot

Country flag

DumbPilot

Country flag
New Russian CCM RVV-MD2
View attachment 219050View attachment 219051
Russia says two-way secure datalink, inertial guidance, dual-band passive infrared seeker, off-bore sight firing capability. The RVV-MD2 has a cylindrical body with a total length of 2.92 meters and a diameter of 0.17 meters. Its launch weight is approximately 106 kilograms, while the warhead contains 8 kilograms of explosives. The RVV-MD2 would be capable of destroying targets flying at a speed of 2,500 kilometers per hour at an altitude of between 20 and 20,000 meters.
Neat, this sounds like their own version of the AIM-9X Block 3

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Because it's all about skin color, isn't it?
A white country in trouble and all other white countries come to help it & demand everyone else to help their cause.

When a brown country like mine is in trouble, wars inflicted up on us, terrorism, conversions as we speak etc etc, no one blinks. In fact, there is open support to Pakis & even Christian missionaries out to destroy us.
If not skin color, then what else is there to it?
When you buy oil at a discount from white Russians, do you also think about racism?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
When you buy oil at a discount from white Russians, do you also think about racism?
They need our money and we need their oil.

Think of it as sex without love.

Now what white countries have for each other is love.
Sometimes, these white countries get horny and want's to have sex with countries of color but we all know there is no love there.

Ask middle east, they can tell you what white countries did to them in last 20 years.

I don't think you would understand but let me say it again.
White nations as we speak are pumping billions in India to convert us to Christianity.
As fellow white, it might not sound big deal or even wrong to you but as victims we know exactly what it is doing to us.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

Sometimes, these white countries get horny and want's to have sex with countries of color but we all know there is no love there.

Ask middle east, they can tell you what white countries did to them in last 20 years.

White nations as we speak are pumping billions in India to convert us to Christianity.
As fellow white, it might not sound big deal or even wrong to you but as victims we know exactly what it is doing to us.
White countries don't really have love for each other either. Thats why white on white wars constitute over 70% of all known wars in history. And this, despite the fact that half the white world couldn't even write ( so we know jack shit about their history) till 1000 years ago or so.

It is important to realise that its whites who invented racism and propagated it throughout the world. For one simple reason - every single thing the whites define as 'whiteness' - white skin, blonde/auburn hair, blue/green eyes - are recessive phenotypes, meaning, weaker genes.

The eternal push-pull of genetic propagation- that we see in ALL living creatures - is balancing the want for 'affinity' (since affinity in the world of genetics signifies relatives & thus not a threat for elimination) vs the want for 'diversity' (to have new genetic material, lest one loses genetic integrity due to repeated copy errors).

This is why whites are the most racist historically - they reside closer to the 'affinity' part of the competing force than any other group.

This is why you will see sub-Saharan Africans as the chunk of humanity thats least concerned with 'phenotype affinity' - they have by far the strongest phenotype in the world, so they are towards the 'diversity' part of the competing force spectrum.

The 'liberal leftie self hater white who wants to intermingle with other races' is actually a survivalist response amongst the white phenotype - they are the fastest declining population globally and have been for a while- effectively since WW2.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

You yourself answered that the economy is not intertwined with racism. Everything else is your outdated concepts of the 19th century.
No one cares what color Rishi Sunak's skin is or what religion he is. It works for the benefit of GB and the result is important here.
The Israeli press proudly wrote that Ukraine is the second country in the world where the President and Prime Minister are Jews. But now we have a difficult relationship with Israel, because nationality is not important in this matter.

blackjack

Country flag
I think you're missing the point.
If US had sent F-15s then you'd had said that Su-30s and Su-57s are better. If US had sent F-35 then you'd have come around saying Su-57s are way more maneuverable. If it was F-22 then the argument would have been it's expensive and limited. So where does that end? The answer is nowhere.

Ukraine need F-16s because they just need a plane. Period.
Their air-force is in shambles and they need something that can fly...MiG-21, BAe Hawks, A-10...anything and everything is okay for them.
The only thing (or in Vatnik language, the Wunderwaffen part) F-16 brings on the table is the ability to better use NATO ammunition; that's it. Now they can better use things like HARMs, AMRAAMs or JDAMs than programming them on ground and firing blindly from MiGs.
nahh I would have said the Su-57 has more options to kill the F-35, but most of those F-16s will be in Ukraine's airspace where there runways will be prone to missile and drone strikes. I never heard of the few sukhois they have left being for the counteroffensive, it will probably be a matter of time until the F-16 hype dies down.

The Shrike

Country flag
Another quadcopter drone attack on a Russian airbase - per official report it was shot down and it’s remains some how coincidentally fell on a “non operational" aircraft - yea ok.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Avoid off topic racist debates
Those who laugh on failed Russian moon mission are like hyenas laughing on a Bengal tiger , which for once failed to catch a cheetal deer .
The Bengal tiger 🐅🐯 has hunted many great beasts and it will hunt many more but hyenas ,they shall always be scavengers.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Those who laugh on failed Russian moon mission are like hyenas laughing on a Bengal tiger , which for once failed to catch a cheetal deer .
The Bengal tiger 🐅🐯 has hunted many great beasts and it will hunt many more but hyenas ,they shall always be scavengers.
This Bengal tiger is just a plaque on a cage in a zoo. But there is an ordinary rat living there.

Country flag
Country flag
Belarus' Lukashenko threatens use of nuclear weapons if faced with 'aggression'

Global Defence

New threads

Articles