Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Lonewarrior

Country flag
If Ukraine is able to use S-200 or SA-5 Gamons in surface to surface role then Russia might also be able to use its own old stocks of SA-5, or even Mosquito & Bazalt Naval missiles in Surface to surface role ?

there is actually no information about the extent of ramp up or increase of Russian military production. Almost every thing is speculation from one side or another.

It seems that Ukraine is intentionally instigating Russia so that Russia would again hit its infrastructure facilities like electric power plants and core transmission centres. While Russia did it hit a few of them in Dec 2022but it left most of the critical infrastructure of Ukraine alone.

But Ukraine is continuing to escalate, without any military benefit. The sole reason seems to be to create an excuse for ramp up of military assistance from USA and NATO allies. This will off course increase cost on Russia but it will be more destructive for Ukraine. this type of tactic can only be adopted by leadership of a nation which has no regard for its own nation or its people. Though I must admire the brilliance of US intelligence in trapping Russia in this problem.

Whether this will lead to any gaun for US population at large will be a question that will be answered in future. As of now while a few companies are making huge gains, but the whole world including the US population is suffering, massive inflation.

US might feel that its cost is only USD 100 billion per annum but the real cost to the population due to inflation can be 1 trillion Dollar Per annum
And as for raising cost, inflation, population suffering...try to find out of the total assistance provided by US how much is cash/new equipment and how much is old/existing equipment worth that amount.

Except for things like ammunitions, most part of the aid is existing equipment

Soldier355

Country flag
The stories of two soldiers about how two Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 Ukrainian UAVs were shot down. Bayraktar TB2 UAVs were armed with laser-guided MAM-L munitions and a high-explosive fragmentation or tandem HEAT warhead. Both UAVs were shot down by Igla MANPADS, one of the drones was jammed by electronic warfare systems.

Soldier355

Country flag
During the assault by the Ukrainian army on the settlement of Urozhaynoye, one of the Ukrainian T-72 tanks was flooded by its crew in the Wet Yaly River. The reasons for the flooding of the tank in the river are not reported, the fate of the crew is unknown.

Soldier355

Country flag
The use of the Russian infantry flamethrower Shmel in the battles in Ukraine. Published footage of the use in battles in Ukraine, the Russian jet infantry flamethrower "Bumblebee". According to the memoirs of Afghanistan veterans, a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower is guaranteed to destroy all life in a two-story house, cave or makeshift shelter. The video shows a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower at the bunker of the Ukrainian army and its consequences.

shade

Country flag
The Polish president came right out and said it. We should support Ukraine, because, quote: "“It is very simple,” Polish President Andrzej Duda told me last week. “Right now, Russian imperialism can be stopped cheaply, because American soldiers are not dying.” But if we don’t put a halt to Russian aggression now, “there will be a very high price to be paid.”
Isn't that what has been said on this forum all along? Hell, let the Ukrainians fight until the last one is killed. It's cheap for us, but who cares? I suppose it sucks for Ukraine, but if they are stupid enough to die "cheaply" that's their problem, not ours.
Polack and the ruling party there hate the Ukies, Russis and the Germans and the rest of the goras.
Reason being they have been dicked by most of them in different ways throughout their history.

UK, France sold them to commies at the end of WW2, just because they didn't want to get in war with USSR, while they joined the war because of Polund being invaded by Germany.

Germany and Russi have invaded them at various points of history.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
S-200 missiles used by Ukraine to target kerch bridge.
Let me tell you a thing ، we know s-200 is a SAM isn't it ?
It is not meant to be used for ground targets , now let me tell you about another war.
When iran lacked ground attack missiles during 1980s iran iraq war , they lacked them so badly that their stock of western supplied weapons was reduced to almost zero level ,since it was under sanctions they could not purchase from West anyway .
Hence tehy turned to China ,but again the silkworm missiles were not enough to attack tanker ships going to iraq , so in later years of war i.e 1986-87 they resorted to attack these ships with Aim 9 side winder missiles from their phantoms and tomcats along with gun strafing , but ofcourse it not even remotely enough and they could not do any noticeable damage to their target.kek.
And they could not even cross the Fahd line which ran from the shore of Oman till Kuwait and the area enclosed between it was defended by Saudis zealously , it was offlimits for both eyeraq and eyeran .
Eyeraq complied very good with the enforcement of Fahd line , eyeran didn't and consequently lost a jet to Saudi F 15 jets.
But what I want to say is when any of the opponents resorts to use air to air missiels for ground attack role , it usually means end to conflict is close.

ww2historian

Country flag
During the assault by the Ukrainian army on the settlement of Urozhaynoye, one of the Ukrainian T-72 tanks was flooded by its crew in the Wet Yaly River. The reasons for the flooding of the tank in the river are not reported, the fate of the crew is unknown.

I know exactly what happened. The Ukrainians are dumber than Michael Scott from the office. So, we should expect the same or worse results from their stupidity.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The use of the Russian infantry flamethrower Shmel in the battles in Ukraine. Published footage of the use in battles in Ukraine, the Russian jet infantry flamethrower "Bumblebee". According to the memoirs of Afghanistan veterans, a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower is guaranteed to destroy all life in a two-story house, cave or makeshift shelter. The video shows a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower at the bunker of the Ukrainian army and its consequences.

Screenshot_2023-08-13-14-57-03-237_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-13-14-57-11-767_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The absolute state of the comments on this video.
@Lonewarrior
@Blood+
@vishnugupt
@DumbPilot
@Kumaoni
@Tactical Doge

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Let me tell you a thing ، we know s-200 is a SAM isn't it ?
It is not meant to be used for ground targets , now let me tell you about another war.
When iran lacked ground attack missiles during 1980s iran iraq war , they lacked them so badly that their stock of western supplied weapons was reduced to almost zero level ,since it was under sanctions they could not purchase from West anyway .
Hence tehy turned to China ,but again the silkworm missiles were not enough to attack tanker ships going to iraq , so in later years of war i.e 1986-87 they resorted to attack these ships with Aim 9 side winder missiles from their phantoms and tomcats along with gun strafing , but ofcourse it not even remotely enough and they could not do any noticeable damage to their target.kek.
And they could not even cross the Fahd line which ran from the shore of Oman till Kuwait and the area enclosed between it was defended by Saudis zealously , it was offlimits for both eyeraq and eyeran .
Eyeraq complied very good with the enforcement of Fahd line , eyeran didn't and consequently lost a jet to Saudi F 15 jets.
But what I want to say is when any of the opponents resorts to use air to air missiels for ground attack role , it usually means end to conflict is close.
Great insight, thanks for sharing. ☺

Global Defence

New threads

Articles