Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Flash12

Country flag
3. Educate yourself about Polish national movement which arose about the same time as the Ukrainian one. Sure, Polish people, as well as Ukrainians existed before (do you know that there was a need for translators during negotiations for the Treaty of Pereyaslav, between Bohdan Khmelnytsky, head of the Zaporozhian Host, and the Russian state in 1654?), but earlier, the concept of a "nation" was not that important, people defined themselves rather by their king or religion.
What "Ukrainian national movement" in early 19th century do you mean? What was it expressed in?

"as well as Ukrainians existed before" - Once again, what are the signs of the existence of Ukrainians in those days?

"(do you know that there was a need for translators during negotiations for the Treaty of Pereyaslav, between Bohdan Khmelnytsky, head of the Zaporozhian Host, and the Russian state in 1654?)"
-Really? And why I am opening a letter from Khmelnitsky to the Russian Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich and freely read it without a translator?
Letter

Flash12

Country flag
4. Hell do I know :) but Ukrainian language was banned at Russian schools at that time and he received all his education in Russian, so I guess it was much more convenient to write in it. And only later he started rediscovering his roots and writing in Ukrainian. Did he mention Ukrainians as a nation? I am not that familiar with his work, but since he praised Ukraine numerous times in his works and did it in Ukrainian language, I guess he saw some difference ;)
If a poet often glorifies his native land in his poems, for example, Bavaria or Mazovia, does this mean the existence of separate Bavarian or Mazovian peoples?

Flash12

Country flag
Kiev as a population center is older than Moscow... Idk what you're trying to debate
And Kyoto is older than Tokyo, so what? Does this mean that the real capital of Japan is Kyoto and not Tokyo?
I want to tell you that you need to have some historical knowledge on this topic in order to try to argue.
Kiev was the capital of Russia(Rus') for only a few centuries. And not the first capital and not the last.

ww2historian

Country flag
Why would you hope that? With your ass getting clapped in HD for the whole world to see?
I believe he was being sarcastic. It would of been more accurate of him to use the term narrative then argument. Everyone in the media says Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Look at the hypocrisy of America. Biden and the dems accused Russia of interfering with our elections. And Biden and the dems are correct. You see even though wikileaks posted the truth, I personally got tricked into voting for Trump by Russia and Putin. You see I'm very stupid, and if Russia didn't interfere I would of naturally voted for Hillary Clinton. Sarcasm aside, this is what the dems think of us peons. You have to study and research this more carefully to realize that the US did back a illegal coup in Ukraine. As a result Ukraine was no longer a sovereign nation. Do you see any hypocrisy or double standards here? As a side note, I didn't vote at all. Both are idiots IMO, but Trump is less than a idiot than Clinton.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If the mayors manage to stay alive ..
There have already been so many "referendums" - anyway, the decision is up to Putler.
Our troops are completing their coverage of Luch, Lisichansk-Severodonetsk is close there, and Putler has no troops. If he declares war, then we will also capture Belgorod. And the West will no longer restrict us, because with the M270 / M142, you cannot shoot at the territory of Russia. Only with their own systems, and the domestic ammunition is very limited.
You might have already noticed that our command is waging war creatively. We will capture Belgorod, Kursk and Voronezh, and then we will exchange them for the Crimea.

Last edited:

couchPotato

Country flag
I believe he was being sarcastic. It would of been more accurate of him to use the term narrative then argument. Everyone in the media says Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Look at the hypocrisy of America. Biden and the dems accused Russia of interfering with our elections. And Biden and the dems are correct. You see even though wikileaks posted the truth, I personally got tricked into voting for Trump by Russia and Putin. You see I'm very stupid, and if Russia didn't interfere I would of naturally voted for Hillary Clinton. Sarcasm aside, this is what the dems think of us peons. You have to study and research this more carefully to realize that the US did back a illegal coup in Ukraine. As a result Ukraine was no longer a sovereign nation. Do you see any hypocrisy or double standards here? As a side note, I didn't vote at all. Both are idiots IMO, but Trump is less than a idiot than Clinton.
More than being idiotic, the Clintons in general are arsonists IMO. I remember when Hillary had any sort of power, the US was starting conflicts all over the place.

Flash12

Country flag

Russians invade Ukraine, kill and torture Ukrainians for which their is documented evidence (which you will say is western propaganda).

You want us to believe Ukrainians are destroying Russians and Russian culture who are staying in Ukraine supporting Russian invasion; whose (Russians) military and paramilitary is actually are trying to Ukrainian culture and killing Ukrainians.

I get that you are a partisan in this war but that is a stretch even for you.
Wow, you wanted to hit me with big text?
The article is full of references to the Ukrainian authorities (this is immediately to the trash, the 99% lie), someone unknown said something, fakes.
Do you remember the pregnant woman in Mariupol, about whom all the Western media wrote that she came under Russian bombardment?
She then gave an interview, from which it becomes clear that:
  • Marianna allegedly confirmed that the maternity hospital was occupied by the Ukrainian military.
  • The Armed Forces took food from pregnant women.
  • There was no air rid aimed at the maternity hospital, because no one heard the work of the planes.
  • Marianne was deliberately filmed by journalists, despite her refusal to be filmed. And the operators appeared at the scene immediately.
  • The interview proves that the bombing of the maternity hospital was a Ukrainian setting.
Why was this interview no longer of interest to the Western media? Because the crime was committed by Ukraine?

I also don’t see any mention of the bombing of Kramatorsk, in which 50+ people died and which they wanted to blame on Russia. But then, along the trajectory of the rocket, it became clear that Ukraine had done it. Why did the Western media cease to be interested in this and why is this crime not written about in this wiki article?

But on the other hand, I didn’t see for example links there to dozens of video testimonies of Mariupol residents, who stated that it was the Ukrainian troops who fired at them and did not allow them to leave the city.

Flash12

Country flag
Its okay for Russia to jail Russians who criticize Putin and his war but its not okay for other countries to ban entry of Russians in their territory??? This is some next level entitled expectation.

How does this relate to failed democracy?
Why you write about Russia and Putin, if we are talking about European democracy?
And by the way, who was imprisoned for criticizing Putin?

Master Chief

Country flag
What took them so long?

Policy paralysis maybe.
Russia was in no hurry until the Ukranian Kharkhiv counter offensive which has now spilled onto Donbass, with Lyman under serious threat.. Russia needs to up War production and needs more men. THEY need MOBILIZATION, to save the gains. Although that won't help them this year..

Flash12

Country flag
Still entertaining and shows what Kremlin wants the public to hear.
On Russian TV, at least until February 24, one could hear both pro-Ukrainian and pro-Western opinions in any quantity. Unlike Ukraine, the USA, Europe and even YouTube, where the Russian point of view is banned. This is about freedom of speech and democracy.

Flash12

Country flag
World does not give a F**k about these Russian referendums in annexed territories. Russia incorporated Crimea peacefully.. There was no violence, no mass displacement of crimeans. BUT still most of the world including INDIA does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia.. Until Ukranian state exists, these territories will always be disputed..
The purpose of these referendums would be:
1. To define any Ukranian gains in Donbass, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia as encroachment on Russian territory, to be able to declare war, and mobilize the economy and manpower for war production, which would enable Russia to fight a high intensity war in the long term.
2. Dissuade nations from supplying weapons to Ukraine, as attacks on Donbass or Kherson would now be perceived by Russia, as an attack on Russian homeland.
You don't have to speak for the whole world. The world is very different. Tell the truth - the West does not recognize these referendums.
And yes, Russia now does not care about the opinion of the West about these referendums. Russia is not at all interested in anyone's opinion about these referendums.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
On Russian TV, at least until February 24, one could hear both pro-Ukrainian and pro-Western opinions in any quantity. Unlike Ukraine, the USA, Europe and even YouTube, where the Russian point of view is banned. This is about freedom of speech and democracy.
Don't worry, you might experience freedom of speech and democracy in your lifetime after all this is over.
Hopefully Russia makes some new window designs or imports better windows so that they can be greater freedom of expression and they don't fall to their death 💀

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles