Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
How about this? We do a trade. You want to see Crimean bridge go down? Ok, in exchange for the Crimea bridge burning, we get to see Lviv and Kiev being firebombed into smithereens. Now, I want to see a great big bonfire covering the whole cities. I want nothing but ashes and cinders.

How does that sound to you? Wanna trade?
Crimean bridge go down

Lviv and Kiev being firebombed into smithereens

both sound good to me :notbad:

Blademaster

I want them to go for it egged on by NATO and HIMARS. That would be like striking Russian soil and maybe then the Ruski airforce will come out from hiding under a rock.
Ok then we see Kiev and Lviv burn down to the ashes. Crimea bridge can be rebuilt.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A German walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The bartender tells him : "20 euros!"

The German is shocked - "20 euros? Yesterday it was only 3 euros!"

"Well, today it is 20 euros."

- "But why 20, damn it?"

Bartender : "I'll explain it,

-3 euros is beer,

-3 to help Ukraine,

-4 assistance to European countries who have imposed sanctions and are not members of the EU.

-4 euros in aid to the UK, for successful implementation of sanctions against Russia.

-Then 3 euros are sent to the Balkan countries as aid to buy furnace coal.

- and finally, 3 euros for a gas subsidy for the EU and fund to help maintain sanctions!"

The German silently took out the money and gave the bartender 20 euros.

The bartender took them, entered in the cash register and gave him 3 euros back.

German in disbelief : "Wait, you said 20 euros, right ? I gave you 20, why are you giving me back 3 euros?"

"Ahh... We have no beer!

Pugilist

Country flag
The translated post below is from a Ukrainian soldier from his frontline position. It has been verified by a number of sources.

For all the ‘Ukrainian is winning‘ shrills on this site, read it carefully and extrapolate what is happening in this small piece of frontline to what it will be like for Ukrainians all along the front line. You celebrate and carry on about a few minor achievements here and there (as is the nature of such ‘wars’) but the reality for Ukraine along most of the frontline is what this Ukrainian soldier describes.

The post underlines again how a war is the worst form of violence a nation can engage against another and the most horrible form of brutality a human being can effect against one another.

Pisky. Meat grinder
Author: Serhiy Gnezdilov
What is there to lose, what else can be taken from me on the sixth day of my personal hell, in Pisky, a kilometer from the first street of Donetsk, Ukraine? The bodies of those who were dearer to me than my family are lying under the heat in the trenches, broken by 152 caliber. As I wrote earlier, 6,500 shells per damn village in less than a day.

It's been six such days already, and I can't imagine how even a small number of our infantry survived in this barrage of enemy fire.

No, I'm not whining.

Two mortars 82 and 120 are working on our side.
Sometimes they wake up and "sneeze" two artillery barrels in the direction of Donetsk.
We hardly respond. There is no counter-battery fire, from the word go, the enemy puts artillery shells in our trenches without any problems, dismantles very strong, concrete positions in tens of minutes, pushing our defense line without pause or minimal rest.

The day before yesterday, the line broke, and a river of 200 or 300 [killed/wounded] was poured. I will not publish any statistics, it is forbidden in our country, but you have no idea the number and percentage of losses.

This is a hell of a meat grinder, where the battalion simply holds back the onslaught with their bodies.

For almost a week, we have been waiting for at least some kind of help that would hit the enemy's artillery, we, I repeat, are being fired with impunity with everything that the Russian military system is rich in, their aviation was working today.

I am proud of the leadership of the battalion that remained here with us. The combatant is with us, everyone is with us, contused, light 300, bandaged and returned after a couple of hours to the position, if you can call these bottomless ravines that way.

There is a war going on.

But without a counter-battery fight, it turns into a senseless meat grinder, where an insane amount of our infantry is ground up in a day.

Did you really want the truth? Here it is, the naked truth.

The reserve goes to the position, closes the breakthrough, and after five minutes, only one of the 15 people remains intact.

The bodies lie on the ground. If it's a light 300, maybe you'll be lucky, you'll faint, and you'll get out on foot, you'll reach the medics.

They just took a 300 [wounded]. He shouted all the way: - "Where is the support? Where is the artillery? Why were we abandoned? Why didn't anyone cover us?"

I don't know, my friend, why no one covered us... He screams, and I'm ashamed that I'm still safe and sound, only a couple of good deafening.

I threw up, I pissed myself, I'm sorry, and I'm back in action.

All reserves are destroyed, military equipment is on fire, the enemy approaches and without any problems occupies our positions after another barrage of artillery.
Right now we are losing Pisky, all our human and material resources are almost exhausted.
Denys, a resident of Mariupol, who told me "well, I trust the arrestee [Zelenski advisor Arestovich], we will return everything back very soon" is dead. He was wounded twice, they bandaged him right in the trench, they told him, Denchyk, go to the evacuation, but he answered "guys, I will not abandon you."

Both wounded for the first time, and after the second wounding, he continued to shoot back.

We still haven't taken his body. On the ruins of Pisky, he lies with his arms outstretched and his gaze frozen. He asks for revenge. How can I refuse his latest request? How can we all leave Dan?
I believe that Dimka survived after all. Because he could not die, having recently returned from the hospital, having just proposed to his girlfriend. They say that after one of the parishes he simply disappeared. It fell asleep with earth. But, I believe that this is a mistake, and he is alive. Foolish hope and expectation.

I know, my country does not like to think aloud. But, I was left with no choice between victory and arrest. The truth should be heard, not whispers in the kitchen. Of course, he will fly separately for this post, because how? Yes, does the state lie to its own citizens?

I won't be surprised if someone says today: "Kremlin agent Sirozh talked about the brilliant plan of the victors on the Donetsk front, let's hang him on the peacemaker."

I amused to say that everything is under control. Now in Pisky, everything is not under anyone's control, but for some reason the situation is being hushed up.

Ring broken bells while we cover Pisky with bodies.

We need artillery.
Give us something here to hold on to.
Sources:

original: https://censor.net/ua/resonance/3358083/pisky_myasorubka
translated: https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/...eport-ukrainian-frontline-collapses.html#more

Blademaster

The translated post below is from a Ukrainian soldier from his frontline position. It has been verified by a number of sources.

For all the ‘Ukrainian is winning‘ shrills on this site, read it carefully and extrapolate what is happening in this small piece of frontline to what it will be like for Ukrainians all along the front line. You celebrate and carry on about a few minor achievements here and there (as is the nature of such ‘wars’) but the reality for Ukraine along most of the frontline is what this Ukrainian soldier describes.

The post underlines again how a war is the worst form of violence a nation can engage against another and the most horrible form of brutality a human being can effect against one another.

Sources:

original: https://censor.net/ua/resonance/3358083/pisky_myasorubka
translated: https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/...eport-ukrainian-frontline-collapses.html#more
This shows completely what a stupid war this is. Zelensky and Arestovich should be captured lined up and hanged from the nearest lamppost.

ww2historian

Country flag
Therefore, they made an additional contract for 100 PzH2000? Your analysis is ridiculous. Our military does not have a shortage of 155 mm ammunition.
If there is no German "DM" series, then this howitzer is capable of firing the American "M" series.
Similarly, we bought Czechoslovak 122-152 mm ammunition and use it from Soviet howitzers.
Yes, you bought (actually donated) Czechoslovak ammo. From the NY times...
Razor. His unit of 122-millimeter, self-propelled howitzers had run out of Ukrainian ammunition and was now using Czech-supplied shells.
But ammunition can be fickle. Decades-old ammunition can become unreliable if not stored properly over time, potentially leading to more duds. Another soldier, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that a batch of Czech-supplied rockets were faulty, with only three out of 40 firing.
Ukrainian soldiers wounded in combat have also voiced dismay about the paltry artillery support, which they blamed on a lack of ammunition.

DumbPilot

Country flag
So, are you criticizing the attacks on Amnesty International? It seems so, but I want to double check. If so, Varzone is not going to be very happy with you.
It is a reality that both Ukrainians and Russians have committed war crimes throughout this war. I'm simply seeing Amnesty holding both accountable, which is refreshing to see.

Both the Russian and Ukrainian cope is funny to me, that's all there is to it

ww2historian

Country flag
It is a reality that both Ukrainians and Russians have committed war crimes throughout this war. I'm simply seeing Amnesty holding both accountable, which is refreshing to see.

Both the Russian and Ukrainian cope is funny to me, that's all there is to it
Every country has commited some war crimes, but the hypocrisy is not funny. And how about the US cope? We are entitled because we are morale superior, so the means justifies the end. And this is just one case.
Amnesty International report finds US guilty of war crimes in Syria
Bill Van Auken
6 June 2018

The US carried out war crimes in its four-month-long siege of the Syrian city of Raqqa last year, according to evidence gathered by Amnesty International and released in a report by the human rights group on Tuesday.
The report takes its title, “War of Annihilation,” from the description given by Defense Secretary James Mattis of the tactics that would be pursued in taking the city from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The report concludes that “the impact on civilians was devastating.”
“There is strong evidence that [US] coalition air and artillery strikes killed and injured thousands of civilians, including in disproportionate or indiscriminate attacks that violated international humanitarian law and are potential war crimes,” Amnesty International declared.

Global Defence

Articles