Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
Russians are advancing , maybe slowly but still advancing at constant pace.

but look at the rate . 30 day difference.

:hmm: if Uk doesnt collapse or west doesnt withdraw support, this will go on for months - maybe years . end result will still be the same , except it will be worse for Ukraine and everyone involved.

Blademaster

Russia is not simply seeking grounds but seeking to kill the Ukrainian army for because if there is no army to fight, the country cannot fight and will have to give up.

As long as the Russians are killing the Ukrainian soldiers, Russia is happy because it means that NATO cannot field an Ukrainian army in the future to be used against Russia.

pipebomb

Country flag

:hmm: if Uk doesnt collapse or west doesnt withdraw support, this will go on for months - maybe years . end result will still be the same , except it will be worse for Ukraine and everyone involved.

ISW is a nuland's husband venture, isn't it ?

Longewala

Country flag

"this will go on for months - maybe year"
I must say, you have to admire how well the Western bloc calculated the exact level and type of support (artillery to destroy ammo dumps, ATGMs to attack tank columns) needed to draw out the war without actually forcing a resolution.

It's a pity for them the Russkies reformed their tactics fairly quickly to take territory in central Donbass much quicker than Nuland and co anticipated.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Yes, you bought (actually donated) Czechoslovak ammo. From the NY times...
Razor. His unit of 122-millimeter, self-propelled howitzers had run out of Ukrainian ammunition and was now using Czech-supplied shells.
But ammunition can be fickle. Decades-old ammunition can become unreliable if not stored properly over time, potentially leading to more duds. Another soldier, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that a batch of Czech-supplied rockets were faulty, with only three out of 40 firing.
Ukrainian soldiers wounded in combat have also voiced dismay about the paltry artillery support, which they blamed on a lack of ammunition.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
can any one make it understandable, what he is narrating. In short?
Oh nice what a beautiful toy,
I remember this toy, russian army distributes this in a area occupied by it as a peace gesture .
Previously thy only came in green color, now they also come in beige color.
@Akim

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Oh nice what a beautiful toy,
I remember this toy, russian army distributes this in a area occupied by it as a peace gesture .
Previously thy only came in green color, now they also come in beige color.
@Akim
wait a sec!! Russians scatter these things in Russian affiliated areas to kill Russian supporting population to wield them to Ukrainian favour? or Ukrainians distributing these to kill vice a vice to punish Russian supporters?
You are making me dumb confused!! MAN!!!

ww2historian

Country flag
wait a sec!! Russians scatter these things in Russian affiliated areas to kill Russian supporting population to wield them to Ukrainian favour? or Ukrainians distributing these to kill vice a vice to punish Russian supporters?
You are making me dumb confused!! MAN!!!
A Russian tank running over one of these mines. Ukraine is using them as a terror weapon. Akim says Ukraine doesn't have any. He believes his Jedi mind trick works on smart people. I know he only fools himself. He believes and claims that Ukraine is acting like angels and Russia has committed all the war crimes. That's what propagandist do, and it works and is effective, because it does fool stupid people. Stupid people make up at least 70% of the population.

ww2historian

Country flag
In his last few videos the military summary channel has said the Ukrainian front is completely collapsing, and he doesn't see any way to stop it. Also on the historylegends (a pro Ukrainian guy) he is say some similar things. The truth is Russia has been amassing more troops on just about every front, and is going to go on a major offensive on several fronts. This is the exact opposite of what the western media is saying. They're saying the Russian's are spend, Ukraine has built up their army and is ready to take back Kherson. They are also saying they're going to take back Izyum as well, and this youtube clown Denys says they're in the process of doing so. Good luck with that, Izyum has been amassing troops for a major offensive.

ww2historian

Country flag
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky savaged an Amnesty International report that accused his forces of endangering civilians by deliberately setting up bases in residential areas.

During his nightly video address to the Ukrainian people on Thursday, he accused Amnesty International of seeking to "shift responsibility from the aggressor to the victim."

The president added: "There cannot be, even hypothetically, any condition under which any Russian attack on Ukraine becomes justified. Aggression against our state is unprovoked, invasive and openly terroristic."
Try to guess who I would love to punch in the face, right after I get done clamping his face in a hot Forman grill?https://www.newsweek.com/zelensky-s...er-report-cannot-tolerated-russia-war-1731131

ww2historian

Country flag
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky savaged an Amnesty International report that accused his forces of endangering civilians by deliberately setting up bases in residential areas.

During his nightly video address to the Ukrainian people on Thursday, he accused Amnesty International of seeking to "shift responsibility from the aggressor to the victim."

The president added: "There cannot be, even hypothetically, any condition under which any Russian attack on Ukraine becomes justified. Aggression against our state is unprovoked, invasive and openly terroristic."
Try to guess who I would love to punch in the face, right after I get done clamping his face in a hot Forman grill?https://www.newsweek.com/zelensky-s...er-report-cannot-tolerated-russia-war-1731131
This clown, would be also an acceptable answer.
1659794978748.png
"
The report sparked a furious backlash, with Garry Kasparov, the Russian chess player and anti-Putin dissident, telling them to "go to hell."

He tweeted: "Pathetic. Amnesty International can go to hell for this garbage. Or go to Ukraine, which Putin's war is trying to turn into hell. As with their actions on Navalny, it reeks of Russian influence turning Kremlin propaganda into Amnesty statements."
Pro Ukrainians agree with Amnesty international only if the concludes something negative about Russia. But if they say something negative about Ukraine, suddenly they become liars spreading garbage.

ww2historian

Country flag
I think we all know what is going to happen to the 28% of Ukraine's total land Zelensky sold if most of it controlled by Russia. I think the buyers lost their money (at least the buyers who Putin says are hostile towards Russia) This might be a real main reason the west is so interested in defeating Russia. http://thesaker.is/zelensky-sold-the-peoples-land/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles