Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
Now should I start calling FIM-92 Stinger as shit since it can't intercept 30mm autocannon rounds?

I mean for heaven's sake, atleast make your argument/rant sound reasonable and logical
yep my bad . i thought ukraine was using 300km missile for himars . s400 is supposed to stop those.

ww2historian

Country flag
So just because a English speaking white man says something we have to belive it?

Looks nothing like HIMARS and this explanation is not enough to clear my doubts. Why don't you Putin-simps crowd fund some good cameras instead?

View attachment 164437

View attachment 164438
At least you revealed how you perceptual filters work, I'm referring to the English/white person statement. I have more of an open mind than you. I don't think I ever heard the phrase "you have to believe it if it said by a English speaking white person." Do hear that a lot where you come from? Do you have some sort of information that proves the HIMARS have a cloaking device and therefore are impossible for the Russians to find them? It shouldn't come as a shock that with all the spies/informants, satellites, surveillance drones ect. ect ect, that they can track and then destroy this things. Not to mention it's very easy to located them once they fire their missiles. The Russian air defense system has that capability, which again surprises the hell out of you.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
What cld this be .. himar 300km ? There is a claim some of ukranians can fly A10 as well . And there was another news 3/4 days ago that usa ll train ukranian pilots to fly f15 f16 .

Shall we be expecting something out of Putin's visit to Iran?

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Shall we be expecting something out of Putin's visit to Iran?
I had shared a news that russia might be getting 100s of drones from Iran . And who knows if iran wants some critical tech from Russia 😅 .. Also Russian energy giant Gazprom signed a new development deal worth $40m (£33m) with Iran's state oil company.

Last edited:

1971ftw

Country flag
So just because a English speaking white man says something we have to belive it?

Looks nothing like HIMARS and this explanation is not enough to clear my doubts. Why don't you Putin-simps crowd fund some good cameras instead?

View attachment 164437

View attachment 164438
If you are dumb enough to think Russia wasted a 5 million dollar ballistic missile on a random truck when they are facing ammo shortage/logistic issues so bad they had to put a pause their forward push for weeks, then Sir you are not just a SIMP you are a troll too.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you are dumb enough to think Russia wasted a 5 million dollar ballistic missile on a random truck when they are facing ammo shortage/logistic issues so bad they had to put a pause their forward push for weeks, then Sir you are not just a SIMP you are a troll too.
Show me the Iskander video then, since we throwing insults around then you a nigga bitch.

Kumaoni

The only reason we retain NEFA is thanks to the fact that mountain passes close in winter, and PLA could not ensure logistics to its troops in NEFA..
The eastern front in NEFA was a complete humiliating rout for the Indian Army, except for the Battle of Walong where 6 Kumaon displayed remarkable courage, and held on until they were finally surrounded..
The PLA had reached the Assam border at Bhalukpong. They had completely driven Indian army out of Tawang sector.. After kicking Indian Army out of Arunachal /NEFA, they declared a unilateral ceasefire and retreated from Entire NEFA, as winter was upon them..

We should not have any illusions of 1 Indian Army soldier = 10 PLA Ch*nks.. As similar illusions of 1 Marde Momin = 10 Hindu Pajeets has done in the Pakistan Army more than once..

Note: Walong was the only Indian counter attack in the entire War, and was a failed one.. The entire War, Indian Army was on the defensive, and busy retreating..
Then why do people call the Kiev front a khokhol vicyory when all they did was withdraw to the city proper and reoccupy villages when the moscows withdrew from them

1971ftw

Country flag
Show me the Iskander video then, since we throwing insults around then you a nigga bitch.
The AOE of the impact is too big to be anything else that Russia has used till now , The same MOD. Briefing shows what looks like a Iskandar-M version being launched.

then you a nigga bitch.
What's this avatar themed Insults? You with a wannabe nazi character and me with a nazi eating vampire

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles