INDIA - MALDIVES Relations

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Another parasite swearing allegiance to aasmaani kitaab is here. Hates kafirs but loves kafir money living up to the prescriptions of aasmaani kitaab
so asmani logic that was prevailing in their social media that hotel rooms not taken by cheap Indians can be given to rich goras turned out be figment of their imagination..

=====
Resort Revenue Plummets by Over Half a Billion Dollars in 2023

hurrians

Country flag
Muizzu used green horde mentality to win elections, he has not till date compromised on core Indian security concerns.

He has the highest motivated greens, in his country.

His few novice ministers behaved amateurishly,they were suitable warned.

He has approx 70% external debt from china, so yes he has to do some mujra for them- his compulsion.

Having said all these moodiji is in a wait and watch mode.

shade

Country flag
so asmani logic that was prevailing in their social media that hotel rooms not taken by cheap Indians can be given to rich goras turned out be figment of their imagination..

=====
Resort Revenue Plummets by Over Half a Billion Dollars in 2023
News can't be confirmed.

If it's true than GoI will be cuck of 1st order

Methinks the GoI assumption is this mulladweepi is doing anti-India drama only for elections but is actually quite pragmatic and can be persuaded to return back into the fold from the Sinic embrace.

Let's pray that GoI is also willing to bring out the stick if their assumptions don't match up to reality

jai jaganath

Country flag
Amid tense ties, India gives Maldives an extension on $200 million loan

Ajj hi post kia tha
No more vishwaguru
Ig I was naive
Mudiji will never change his character
Fir votes he will dramatize kattar Hindu stance but after that again come to vishwaguru mode

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Can someone explain me how come Maldives not able to get a flying crew for such a simple platform ? They have money to buy & operate TB2 but not Dornier ?

I mean they can hire pilots if not train them. Countries like China, Pakistan and Turkey who are their new abbus can also easily provide them with a flying crew ?

Azaad

Country flag
Can someone explain me how come Maldives not able to get a flying crew for such a simple platform ? They have money to buy & operate TB2 but not Dornier ?

I mean they can hire pilots if not train them. Countries like China, Pakistan and Turkey who are their new abbus can also easily provide them with a flying crew ?
Isn't it obvious ? India didn't train their crews while donating them these aircrafts to sustain dependencies. It's another matter that there may be a genuine shortage of pilots too given their low population base.

Maldives can get Paxtan or China to fly these Dorniers but they won't as they'd be crossing our redlines. At the same time if they forward a proposal to train their own pilots & technicians we'd sit on it. End result - those aircrafts will be rotting in their hangars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles