Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Again, what's the metric kid? 1>0 or 1622>1621 of what?
kiddo, it does not matter what the metric is. in any unit, the left number is bigger than the right number. x Prove to us that there are greater instances of nazi driven violence against POCs in Russia than in Ukraine over a given timespan. Greater # of instances of X vs Y does not have an unit measurement, yankee bootlicker.

Last edited by a moderator:

ww2historian

Country flag
Just about everyone including myself didn't realize the real purpose for deploying the T-64 tanks. Russian has captured nearly 20% of Ukraine's land. They need to defend all of this land not just the front line. The T-64 will almost certainly be used for defensive purposes only, and will be excellent in that role. In the first 2 minutes of this video a light went off in my head. It's a concept called the "elusive obvious." https://rumble.com/v16bwo8-ukraine.-military-summary-and-analysis-27.05.2022.html

dkkgp

Country flag
kiddo, it does not matter what the metric is. in any unit, the left number is bigger than the right number. x Prove to us that there are greater instances of nazi driven violence against POCs in Russia than in Ukraine over a given timespan. Greater # of instances of X vs Y does not have an unit measurement, yankee bootlicker. [email protected]
Abdul, are you saying 20mg > 1kg? coz unit doesn't matter?

Cheran

Country flag
Brtishit mercs could face death penalty

"
Three suspected mercenaries from Britain and Morocco, who joined the Ukrainian military and were later captured by the forces of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), could be facing the death penalty there, the republic’s General Prosecutor’s Office said on Friday
"

Rus R500 cruise missile on way.

1653743409710.png

UKR positions smoking after RUS artillery attacks near Maryinsky

1653743487483.png

Combined work of RUS artillery & TOS flamethrowers

1653743617331.png

1653743643903.png

Starlink unit & some other weapons captured by RUS

1653743721455.png

UKR ammo depot on fire in Udy

1653743762290.png

The RUS frigate "Admiral Gorshkov" from the Barents Sea hit a target 1000 km away in the White Sea with a hypersonic cruise missile "Zirkon"

The missile successfully hit a sea target located at a distance of about 1000 km.

1653743807801.png

1653743871484.png

Swedish AT4 granade launchers captured by RUS

1653743933294.png

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is this your justification for Russia's invasion? Just so that you know these kinds of attacks are very common in Russian cities against non-Russians especially non-whites. They take out Nazi rallies right in the capital in Moscow!
True i hope all the russian and european nazis die in this operation.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Abdul, are you saying 20mg > 1kg? coz unit doesn't matter?
Kiddo, i am saying NUMBER OF INSTANCES OF EVENT X ( WHETHER ITS COMET SIGHTING, NAZI FLAREUPS ETC) DOES NOT HAVE A UNIT. now quit stalling and present you case that there are greater number of incidents of nazis brutalising POCs in Russia and not Ukraine.

Blademaster

How does it taste? You seem to have a lot of experience in kool aids!
Only by watching people like you drinking them and observing your behavior afterwards. Wise people learn from their mistakes. Wiser people learn from other people's mistakes.

Looks like you haven't learned your mistakes after drinking that kool aid, buddy. You might be an addict. Go seek some help.

Kumaoni

Way more common than in Ukraine and happy ass licking White Russians
What are you talking about? Most Russians, while they have a wary opinion on indias poverty, are sympathetic to indias colonial past and love Bollywood film. Even younger generation likes Raj Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty, etc.

and Russia banned most skinhead groups.

dkkgp

Country flag
What are you talking about? Most Russians, while they have a wary opinion on indias poverty, are sympathetic to indias colonial past and love Bollywood film. Even younger generation likes Raj Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty, etc.

What's your next argument? Pakistanis love Bollywood, even Hindu stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, hence they don't have uncharitable views on Hindus and India? I mean how many Russians watch Bollywood movies? Surely not more than Pakistanis!
P.S: Folks, kindly don't ask me to prove or show evidence of more Pakistanis liking Bollywood than Russians!

Kumaoni

What's your next argument? Pakistanis love Bollywood, even Hindu stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, hence they don't have uncharitable views on Hindus and India? I mean how many Russians watch Bollywood movies? Surely not more than Pakistanis!
P.S: Folks, kindly don't ask me to prove or show evidence of more Pakistanis liking Bollywood than Russians!
lol wtf are you taking about. Russians>>> Western Europe. Cope.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

These are ordinary sovkodrochery (masturbate to the Soviet Union).
We watched Indian films because there were no others.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles