Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Dont you know he suffers from Alzheimers, Dementia, 3 kinds of cancer and vitamin B deficiency ? looks like superman to me given so many fatal illnesses.
Hey don't get me wrong. I am a Putin fan since Beslan and Nord ost saga. But still, if one would compare his recent meetings, it would be clear.

OffTopic: anyone notice how Russians actually sit in chairs and not office chairs with wheels.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Hey don't get me wrong. I am a Putin fan since Beslan and Nord ost saga. But still, if one would compare his recent meetings, it would be clear.

OffTopic: anyone notice how Russians actually sit in chairs and not office chairs with wheels.
Americans will tell you it's because of sanctions that Russia doesn't have the tech for wheels under their chairs. Sanctions are working, people!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Is going to be very hard for the Ukrainians to exploit/hold that river crossing.

Back when I was a little kid I used to think that fight takes place throughout the length of the border. Later on I realized even on a flat plane there are only few key area where majority of the fight takes place.

Immanuel

Country flag
Back when I was a little kid I used to think that fight takes place throughout the length of the border. Later on I realized even on a flat plane there are only few key area where majority of the fight takes place.
This war has taught me a lot and has broken a lot of poorly held assumptions

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The French Army learnt that exact lesson the hard way in 1939. 😁 😁

Your case is far better as you were only a kid.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Ukraine, the lost Counter offensive of June

That much anticipated Ukrainian counter attack in June has petered off. It is no longer there. The world has been glued to Wagner Group mutiny. No it died before it could be anything more than over ambitious man’s desire to remove the Russian Defence Minister from his post.

The Ukrainian counter invasion with German Tanks, American HIMARS & anti air missiles has lost all the momentum. Russians without Wagner Group, prepared well and beat back all the Ukrainian advances. Rather, Russians are in a revenge mode. In return to blowing up undersea gas pipeline last year, they blasted a Ukrainian dam of great importance to the Ukrainians. A retaliatory strike for bombing Crimea bridge, the Russian served the notice, that they are ready for any Ukrainian moves supported with hardware from the West. All the western drones activity has been countered with equal number but less sophisticated drones.

This Ukrainian counter offensive failure could give Russians confidence to capture Odesa, the only Black Sea port, the Ukrainians have. The Russians have concentrated so such power, in and around Ukraine that if the West intervenes other than propaganda, then the World War 3 has started. Rather Odesa capture has become easy.

My suggestion……. Avoid further death and destruction; remove Zelensky from power, neutralize Ukraine that it does not join NATO, withdraw all sanctions and get back to normal life in Europe. The other advantages of this would be that Chinese rise in place of Russia will be halted.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
The French Army learnt that exact lesson the hard way in 1939. 😁 😁

Your case is far better as you were only a kid.
Actually the French situation in 1939 is poorly understood and its France's fault, but not in the way most people think.
Its not the 'hurr durr maginot line was ineffective' - it was quite effective at what it intended to do ( prevent frontal assautl from Germany).
The problem was, France decided to make the Maginot line stretch the length of its border with Germany and not include Belgium- which at that time was a French military protectorate. The moment France decided not to include Belgium in its Maginot Line structure, Belgium became highly insecure and de-militarised, so as to not piss off Hitler.
As it turned out, Germany got the option of 'lets just invade belgium and go around the maginot line anyways' option.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Ukraine, the lost Counter offensive of June

That much anticipated Ukrainian counter attack in June has petered off. It is no longer there. The world has been glued to Wagner Group mutiny. No it died before it could be anything more than over ambitious man’s desire to remove the Russian Defence Minister from his post.

The Ukrainian counter invasion with German Tanks, American HIMARS & anti air missiles has lost all the momentum. Russians without Wagner Group, prepared well and beat back all the Ukrainian advances. Rather, Russians are in a revenge mode. In return to blowing up undersea gas pipeline last year, they blasted a Ukrainian dam of great importance to the Ukrainians. A retaliatory strike for bombing Crimea bridge, the Russian served the notice, that they are ready for any Ukrainian moves supported with hardware from the West. All the western drones activity has been countered with equal number but less sophisticated drones.

This Ukrainian counter offensive failure could give Russians confidence to capture Odesa, the only Black Sea port, the Ukrainians have. The Russians have concentrated so such power, in and around Ukraine that if the West intervenes other than propaganda, then the World War 3 has started. Rather Odesa capture has become easy.

My suggestion……. Avoid further death and destruction; remove Zelensky from power, neutralize Ukraine that it does not join NATO, withdraw all sanctions and get back to normal life in Europe. The other advantages of this would be that Chinese rise in place of Russia will be halted.
Still more westoid propaganda. Russia did not blow up the Nova Khakova dam. They have ZERO incentive to - they are not there in Kherson, it flooded their posts in left bank Dneiper and effects the water canal to Crimea ( though not fatally, regulating it became a lot harder).

As Cicero said 2000+ years ago, always ask 'Que Bono?' - Who benefits ?
Lets now look at it from what Ukraine has to gain :
1. It floods Russian positions on left bank Dneiper downstream of the dam
2. It turns Kherson into a swampland, preventing any Russian counterattack there and buys time for Mikolev and Odessa
3. It makes the crimean water canal less secure.

Need i say more ?

Hari Sud

Country flag
Still more westoid propaganda. Russia did not blow up the Nova Khakova dam. They have ZERO incentive to - they are not there in Kherson, it flooded their posts in left bank Dneiper and effects the water canal to Crimea ( though not fatally, regulating it became a lot harder).

As Cicero said 2000+ years ago, always ask 'Que Bono?' - Who benefits ?
Lets now look at it from what Ukraine has to gain :
1. It floods Russian positions on left bank Dneiper downstream of the dam
2. It turns Kherson into a swampland, preventing any Russian counterattack there and buys time for Mikolev and Odessa
3. It makes the crimean water canal less secure.

Need i say more ?
Ukrainians say they did not blow up the undersea pipeline. Nobody believes them. Same is true about the dam blow up.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles