Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Who said I cared ab them?
Nah.. you are just frustrated that Ukraine hasn't surrendered already.. Talking about dead Ukranain civilians and laying the blame for it on Ukraine, is generally a taunt/coping mechanism of many pro Russia accounts, frustrated by the fact that Ukriane is still fighting..

Why do you want the fighting to stop.. ? Dead Ukranians and Russians be damned..I don't give a f**k about either of them..

Kumaoni

Nah.. you are just frustrated that Ukraine hasn't surrendered already.. Talking about dead Ukranain civilians and laying the blame for it on Ukraine, is generally a taunt/coping mechanism of many pro Russia accounts, frustrated by the fact that Ukriane is still fighting..

Why do you want the fighting to stop.. ? Dead Ukranians and Russians be damned..I don't give a f**k about either of them..
I don’t want the fighting to stop

Ylside

Country flag
Secondly, Russia at the same time withdrew peacefully from Eastern Europe and allowed provinces to secede.
I bet they are regretting that given that NATO simply moved their weapons and missiles eastwards, tried to take over the Baltic and Crimea.
FqiWQMOWYAA1xtj.jpg

Lonewarrior

Country flag
TRANS-gora
"educated" rational gora trapped in the body of a pajeet Librandu
he’s a libtard
Lol...it feels so good

Btw, he's also the person who can ID a 55K6E showing the tale tell signs of WAU-7/B and post it...which it turn can tumhari itti gaand jala sakta hai that you're forced to post pics of dead civilian in a war.
So ya, I'm that too

Kumaoni

Lol...it feels so good

Btw, he's also the person who can ID a 55K6E showing the tale tell signs of WAU-7/B and post it...which it turn can tumhari itti gaand jala sakta hai that you're forced to post pics of dead civilian in a war.
So ya, I'm that too
And? Do I need to show u pictures of heaps of Ukrainian coffins?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
And? Do I need to show u pictures of heaps of Ukrainian coffins?
Ab tere jitta neech to main hu nahi jo civilian causality celebrate karun

But ya, I can also show u pictures of heaps of advanced Russian equipments from most sophisticated AD to ALBMs getting bonked?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles