Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Jimih

Country flag
Do you want me to make the same screen of naked Jesus in 5 minutes? This is fake.
We don’t even remember about India and we need to associate it with something close in spirit, but not about a deity that we don’t know. Everyone knows Marilyn Monroe.
You are in an Indian forum and you should be thankful to MODS of this forum with folded hands that they still didn't kicked you out of this forum for your audacity to show blasphemy here.

Kumaoni

LOOOOL it didn’t even take the Russian propaganda machines to make a swingy Indian population, who had doubts about the Russian war machine and empathy with the Ukrainian people, to now fully support Russia. The Ukrainians somehow managed to do this themselves!

Im not gonna jump on the bandwagon of saying that Ukrainian shouldbe genocided or that Russia should Barry them, because frankly, I do not care.

I just find it amusing how Ukraine somehow manages to fuck up everuthing.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
We don't give a fuck about what you do with your own religion, most of whites are agnostic we're not. Just because we don't kill people for blasphemy like islamists doesn't mean you're gonna take our liberalism for granted.

Now stfu.
Binash kaleee Biparit buddhiii.....
deserver's' will get what they deserves..... soo.....
hisssa....h u.......... govar...............

Kumaoni

LOOOOL it didn’t even take the Russian propaganda machines to make a swingy Indian population, who had doubts about the Russian war machine and empathy with the Ukrainian people, to now fully support Russia. The Ukrainians somehow managed to do this themselves!

Im not gonna jump on the bandwagon of saying that Ukrainian shouldbe genocided or that Russia should Barry them, because frankly, I do not care.

I just find it amusing how Ukraine somehow manages to fuck up everuthing.
Let me emphasize real quick, I absolutely care about the blasphemy committed by the Ukrainian government, however, I don’t really care too much about this conflict.

Karma has its ways of paying the evil.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are in an Indian forum and you should be thankful to MODS of this forum with folded hands that they still didn't kicked you out of this forum for your audacity to show blasphemy here.
I explain to you that photo collages are attached to laughter. I don't see the binding. It's like looking at a stranger. No emotion.

Jimih

Country flag
I explain to you that photo collages are attached to laughter. I don't see the binding. It's like looking at a stranger. No emotion.
As I told you...you should fold your hands and your head should be touching the feets of IGT mods for still letting you in this forum for supporting blasphemy.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I see it on this page, but when I click on the link of the official page, it's not there.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
As I told you...you should fold your hands and your head should be touching the feets of IGT mods for still letting you in this forum for supporting blasphemy.
Luckily, not everyone is that dumb. I don’t touch on religion at all, but a primitive fake aroused someone.

Kumaoni

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If there is official confirmation of this error, then I will consider it possible to believe. But so far it looks like one of the elements of cyber war.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
reason is simple why these hohol pigs are now attacking hindu dharm,
because no official invitation to them in upcoming G-20 meetup here and it annoyed them to the core that now they're doing all this.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
If there is official confirmation of this error, then I will consider it possible to believe. But so far it looks like one of the elements of cyber war.
Your gov official mouthpiece account posted this. Then deleted it after backlash. Then got caught redhanded by the wayback machine. We don't require confirmation from your gov's mouth. It has already been recorded and archived.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles