Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Kumaoni

I will take it as a apology, and accept it.

Westerners are in general extremely ignorant about Indian culture and religion. Somebody might have told them "Yeah, goddess Kali is symbolic of destruction, let us make a caricature", because why not, when was the last time heads flew when anybody made fun of Indian culture and gods ?
Won’t take any apology from them seriously. They can fuck themselves.

shade

Country flag
Not Hindu but would normally suggest we supply Putin with some ordinance just like Chinki is doing but then there would be blow back from Uncle Sam.

Ukranis think they are the master and not the dog with the free and democratic leash with all the racism and jhumlas that their Western masters must sanction India and all

Their blonde haired, blue eyed women are being "exported" to foreign countries to inevitably warm the beds of men there, while 100% white aryan Ukrani men are being thrown into the meatgrinder at the behest of a Jewish comedian installed by US.

By comparison Roosi throws the "ethnic minorities" into the meatgrinder and not healthy white roosis( who are re-colonizing Georgia to evade being drafted :troll: )

And there is this one keyboard Wehrmacht chutiya here who talks as if they will plant the blue and white memeflag all around the Kremlin :bplease:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pro-Russian ebankam better go to the tweet account and double-check? I don't understand the connection between Marilyn Monroe and Indian gods at all. Stupid and pitiful fascists who want the death of an entire nation.:mad2:
1682849164059.jpeg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hey you need to stay out of this.

Don't bring your stupid rationality in everything.
There is a limit to stupidity. Someone, playing on religious feelings, made a fake screen and shit rushed through the pipes. The statement about the destruction of an entire nation is no longer fascism - it is Nazism. However, you do not expect anything else from the sympathizers of the aggressor country. If they do not have their own mind, then someone else will not help them.

Jimih

Country flag
There is a limit to stupidity. Someone, playing on religious feelings, made a fake screen and shit rushed through the pipes. The statement about the destruction of an entire nation is no longer fascism - it is Nazism. However, you do not expect anything else from the sympathizers of the aggressor country. If they do not have their own mind, then someone else will not help them.
What fake screen? Your govt posted that image on Twitter.

For hurting religious sentiment of 1 Billion Hindus you and your govt deserves all the worst.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yes after mocking Hindu deities, brush it under the carpet by calling it as, "this was not my association with Indian culture".

As I said earlier, you people deserve all the worst.
Do you want me to make the same screen of naked Jesus in 5 minutes? This is fake.
We don’t even remember about India and we need to associate it with something close in spirit, but not about a deity that we don’t know. Everyone knows Marilyn Monroe.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Do you want me to make the same screen of naked Jesus in 5 minutes? This is fake.
We don’t even remember about India and we need to associate it with something close in spirit, but not about a deity that we don’t know. Everyone knows Marilyn Monroe.
We don't give a fuck about what you do with your own religion, most of whites are agnostic we're not. Just because we don't kill people for blasphemy like islamists doesn't mean you're gonna take our liberalism for granted.

Now stfu.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles